Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be Red?  (Read 15034 times)
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:47:42 AM

I don't think so, i hope as time goes in some months time to now market will become better the last year bullrun need some correction and that is why blood is bathing the market.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:48:22 AM

I think that the first half of the year will be red, then closer to the summer I expect a lift. The last time the cryptocurrency has been under strong pressure, but nevertheless a lot of positive news, so I'm waiting for the rise. That is, I predict only the first half of the year red.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

nearly two months the market is unstable and tends to be red.
but my forecast, maybe in early March the market will get better again. yes hopefully happen. currently almost all the atlcoin that I hold down 50%. but I believe to hold it until its value improves and grows again
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

this is crypto market and reds and green are always there but 2018 will be the year of crypto currency.and you will see many alt coins sky rocketing .
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

I agree, I've noticed that the very beginning of the year it was
alarmingly dreadful, it was red all over and it made a lot of people worry.
But speculations already forecast that it was expected to be so, bitcoins behave
the same way early last year. I suspect there will be a struggle and cases of fluctuations
going red most of the time with a green day at most for the next 6 months or so. But when the
year nearly ends, it's all gonna pump including several altcoins in the market. This is the year of altcoins
I believe it will accompany bitcoins growth before or by this year's end. It's gonna be a enthusiastic year for crypto.
GlassMaster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:27:28 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

This year the situation will not be different from the previous ones, there will be both red and green periods in the market in different positions. Another question is how long and how much it will affect the price. But I think from the summer we will calmly watch the market and do not worry about the deep falls.

CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

I think the majority of the market will be red this year, with the best projects being green.  I believe 2018 is the year where the coins with a delivered product will stand out, and all the rest start to fall.  It's the year where the illegitimate projects are filtered out.
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

Crypto Market is volatile and this volatility will exist even in the future and the Bitcoin's dump and pump will always be the same with the past even until today.
This is why crypto trading are getting stronger today that traders and investors are putting and pulling their money in the market.
Yes, there would be red day throughout the year because the past years are so.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

There is plenty of reason the market is gowing to grow and that with high volatility. Really a dream for traders. Institutional money has already started to enter the money. I think this is only the beginning. The market cap put in the overall context is still tiny. The recent 70% drop got a lot of regular investors scared. I think the cap got as low as 300 billion USD. Now we are like 450 billion. I would expect the market to go sideways for a couple more days before some stage in March the next bull run hits the market.

I do expect this, because I expect a big number of additional institutional investors to hit the market. They have nowhere else to go. Stocks and property are in a big bubble not blockchain. So dont get scared out. Dont invest on credit and just find good positions and keep them.

Good analysis, I think you are spot on and I also believe after a bumpy february we will see a bull run in march.

wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

I think this year will be very good for cryptocurrencies, mainly after this strong market correction, remember that the last semester of 2017 was bullish and very fast growth, as in any market, what goes up has to go down to correct price and Come up again, it will be for after April or May that we have an upward momentum again
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

i am not thinking tihis year will be red. i tihnk this year will be great for crypto moneys
zakcooper40

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

I have noticed that the crypto market has grown a lot since the last few years, but in 2018 the market will still be well developed, and the currency will change in position also this year Bitcoin will stand. Second after Ethereum because many investors are now trusting Ethereum rather than Bitcoin for various reasons.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

By the way, it is quite possible that the whole year we will observe something like this when bitcoin will walk near the price of 9.000 - 10.000 $, this situation is really possible. But still we will hope for the best
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

i think in the middle of this year bitcoin can showing the uptrend for go to the moon

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

There are several indications that the crypto ecosystem could be in the midst of a massive bubble. The situation has repeatedly been compared to the Dot-com bubble, and in some cases, the similarities are plain to see. Driven by the excitement of a new, potentially revolutionary technology, investors ponied up millions in funding to companies that promised the sky but largely failed to deliver anything.
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last year.

Red days are normal since the beginning of Crypto Market.
Red days means there's a dropping of the price value of Bitcoin as so as most of altcoins at the same time but this event is normal because investors are puting their money on Crypto and then pull them out because they do get enough profits.
Red days aren't that bad because it means that investors are buying altcoins while they're all cheap and sure will soon recover after few days or a week.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

Its only 2 months over till now but people are already started to predict the outcomes of the market at the end of the year. Anyway I don't think we are going to red zone because 2017 was a whitepaper year for many projects and 2018 will be their products year.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

Till now we know that no taxes has been imposed on cryptocurrency.Also the market has started rising.Hence, according to my prediction the market will keep on rising this year and even if it falls then the extent of rise in price would dominate the rise of fall.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

The growth of your portfolio depends on the altcoin you are holding. If the coin you are holding has no good or solid project, the probability that you get a profit this year would be low. But if the coin you are holding is on top in coinmarketcap, the probability to get a good profit is high.
arsenalx420
Copper Member

Activity: 369
Merit: 0

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

I am highly optimistic about cryptocurrency in 2018. The trend of currency's rising in 2017 will also be followed by this year gaining in price. More and more people are involving in this and also so many industries and companies are getting involved with Blockchain base cryptocurrency these days. This will only bring good for cryptocurrency.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: