Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:35:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be Red?  (Read 15034 times)
will777

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

I have no good reason to say that the market will grow this year, but from what I hear from people, many say this year is a crypto market, I also do not know why people say that. but I would hope so.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

No, I do not think so, I think that in the summer the market will again turn green. What worries me is that most people think so, and there is a possibility that everything will go against the opinion of most people. Well, let's see what happens.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

I think after Q2 we will turn to green untill the end of 2018. Bitcoin cannot stay on red zone for a long time.
Bitcoin born to be green alltime. For me its tanking to rocket now. I hope we will hit 15k in a month

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

Well it's all mostly all red now but I hope to see markets finally start to stabilize at the end of this month or even later. It's only a matter of time anyway.

The point is what you mean by saying stabilize.
Because I see that it will take a long additional time to stabilize and reach normal value for the most of altcoins.
But someone think that stabilize is to reach its high and continue rising. But in other case we are right in process of stabilizing and I see dipper market to say clearly that it calmed down

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

I have no good reason to say that the market will grow this year, but from what I hear from people, many say this year is a crypto market, I also do not know why people say that. but I would hope so.

You are right, because this is all speculation and no one can tell what will be the result of crypto in this year. But if we compare it to the previous years, we can conclude that it has still have a chance to proved it that crypto will be positively will be greener this year. And I don't think that this year could end in red.
interna

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

If you mean red from January prices to December, this is impossible especially for bitcoins. In case, this happens, it is a clear sign that crypto is completely dead.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
kasbon

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I do not think so. because I see the market continues to show an ever-increasing development. which means Cryptocurrency is increasing in the growing interest.
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

Hmmm, it looks like we're not seeing now the market Bitcoin and Altcoin still red, if seen in previous years whether something like this is usual?
What I think is hopefully as soon as the market turns green and increasingly rises

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:09:21 PM

If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency

Yes, it may be possible. In the last year end, we saw a steep increase, in fact for few coins it was sky rocket hike. And it is fact for each market that after a steep increase there is a fall in prices.

But, we cannot predict that all will fall or only a few, there is also a possibility that few will increase to mitigate the overall impact.

hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

I don't  think that this year will not be red.

Even though it is very difficult to analyse and predict the market, but I see that there will be good day. Now days there are amount of coins in the market which makes it is down. The opportunity to sell the reward form any jobs or project is coming soon. We just need to be calm and wait to the day.

eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:26:00 AM

I think this year will have plenty of reds on the market, there are plenty of reasons for it both expected and highly unexpected
turn of events. It would be safer to assume that there's more dips to come than price increases, the past 2 months alone shows
more of that. Temporary they may be but they are getting to be more usual and casual ever since the start of the year, currencies
are also having a bit of a struggle, getting drag down and struggling to maintain and climb up. I don't know about speculations but
a lot are suggesting that fuds and hacks are to be blamed or it's just how this works in this time of the year.
veejay2716

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:32:45 AM

I don't think so that we will supper red for the entire year, its just happen that crypto now is not good in the market but lets hope in the following month there would be green chart.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:36:22 AM

Now is only March. Still long time to go for the rest of the year. All crypto will gun for ATH again. I bet a mini bull run is coming. Then we could see the super huge surge again maybe towards end of the year. It is hard to imagine to see a prolong dismay period due to the popularity and adoption of bitcoins and crypto now. Too much and too many talents in the cryptoverse now.
veliq

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

this is a common phenomenon in the world of crypto-currencies, growth and fall , so do not be surprised if you get into a minus, you just have to wait! well, or another option to average your amount ! a little help!
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

I do not think there is any reason not to believe that the crypto market will continue to grow this year. We are in the beginning of this year yet. Big drops in the market are affecting psychologically but the growth of the crypto market will continue for the rest of the year.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

I have seen lot of people do fancy analysis on graphs and plot some patterns and say this will go up after this time. Yet it all depend on how people act on a particular moment and all those predictions are gone. Sometimes we will see green in the coming weeks, but there is no grantee
Rus3001

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

This year can change the way we look to cryptos. I believe that the growth will begin in end of spring . I am sure this year will be good.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

From coinmarket cap its seems like this but be positive.Market is still in correction phase as sometimes,ban news,regulations news,FUD,Media ban,G-20 Conference,these things are occurring in series,thats why market is red but anyway green period will also come.I strongly believe that coming days would be very good for crypto world.Some heavy investments are expected by some financial institutions in coming months lets see,if it happens surely market will move upward to a great extent.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
bitor

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

I think, thet it was read and second half of a year will be GREEN. A lot of countries start to develop new mechanism to regulated crypto, so, they will allow cryptotrading and all cryptos will growth.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:33:04 PM

I do not think that this year everything will turn red. But it's early to say something about it. Many people are waiting for this month's end. I am also hopeful about this month, but nothing happened until now. I am still waiting and holding my coins. And every week I buy some ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: