Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted?  (Read 6230 times)
alieknov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:18:17 AM

I would like to recommend the bounties of Deadley and needmoney.
They are one of the best bounty managers that i've encountered.
Many people trusts them, so am I.
NTOK, Kryll, Sapien are some of deadley's bounties that i've joined. Their twitter campaign is great.
Quifas, Digipharm, etc are the bounties that i've joined from needmoney.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:26:00 AM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
seems like you have known bounties more than i am,meaning that account is your newly created,i never had some google checking about active bounties and you did,better tell us whats the good bounty now than asking here.

Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:35:52 AM

If you are focused in bounty hunting, you will join the most bounty campaigns as possible. More bounties means more chance of getting paid more and higher. It depends in the project, but if the campaign have a good project and a promissing one, then you are lucky! Smiley

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

talking about how many bounties they actually tried to do everything well, even though some were scammers and they only used the investors for their own benefit. but bounty that ultimately the distribution of rewards doesn't match expectations or low prices, doesn't mean they are scam. sometimes they have some problems, and one of them is an investor. at least investors in a bounty project, will make the bounty is not on target and can be spelled out failed. you better read and carefully first before following bounty, such as team, developper, road map, and also investors.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
If you love bounties, its better also that you will do your own background check to all campaigns that you join.
Though using third party is very useful to make our work a little bit faster but in my part, I really love checking the background in every project that I join.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:58:43 AM

Really hard to find trusted bounty today.
Some bounties continues and never ends
Some bounties simply scam
For find trusted bounty need to analyze ico: project team, token rule in project, main idea, funds diversifing, for example if 20% of funds for developing and all other for ads - its scam

cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:01:55 AM

You probably won't find out if the bounty campaigns are legit or not until after the ICO is over.  If the team sends you your bounties, then it's legit, if they don't than it wasn't.  It's the risk you take and sometimes you don't get paid for the work you've done. 
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:44:50 AM

just because its a hot ICO doesn't mean it's trustable or profitable . take a look at bitconnect it was so popular but some people i know lost all their money in it , another example ARK , so many hunters and good ICO ,YET it wasn't profitable at all to any hunter . take some time to study different aspects of the project and you will find a good one for you .

I am also looking for trusted bounties , I had following denaro, seems it didn't work for me..also need a guidance to perform and earn few amount, so do the needful

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:11:36 AM

if you want to follow bounty, observe first its ICO is successful and you should see TIM supporter of Bounty. Most Bounty's ICO's success will definitely not be scam.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:22:26 AM

No! Don’t put all of your trust  on what you have search on websites. I have many experience about ICOs with high ratings but in the end of ICO, suddenly run away and Vanished after they collected all of the investors money.  Before you trust an ICOs, then it’s better to search or to know whose all the people behind of those ICOs.

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:25:46 AM

Better check the bounties by all yourself on the forum threads. The announcement section gives more idea about the project by looking at the discussion that people are doing within that thread. Various people come there who have experience in the bounty hunting and this makes the thread more engaged and informative than the websites like bounty hive, bounty lord etc. They review it and give information about it no matter about that but personal instinct are far greater than those third party reviews thats what I think. Just imagine you can read and read and keep reading about the project and it can give you lots of clues. I better choose them personally and based on which manager is really managing the whole thing.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:26:41 AM

Realy do your research before you invest all the time working for that campaign or bounty

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:39:48 AM

First of all if Bounty Lord is the source of your bounty evaluation, I dont think its really a good move.
Personally, I review a bounty program like I do as I am investing in an ICO. In a bounty, people usually think that they are getting tokens for free, however, even though you are not investing your money but you are investing a lot of your time in it and my friend, for many of us time is equivalent to money!!

So, bountylord is a good place to know which all new bounties are out there,but again you must do research by reading the whitepaper, checking out the team, the project and its real world implementation to understand whether or not the bounty reward will be worth your time investment.

Onur_luna

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

The answer to this question is very simple. certainly need to look at the number of participants. If the number of participants is high, then there is a trust. but sometimes I prefer the ones with low number of particip :oants. The result of yesterday is very good. it means. you need a lot of money for your money.  Cool Cool
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

You better be reading the project's whitepaper and their website's content rather than rely on some site that does not read whitepapers and project websites either. If you want to really study whether a certain bounty is worth joining or not, do not just look at how they are rated by some unreliable websites. Instead, take a careful look at the project itself. Consider whether they are really legit or not or whether success is waiting for them or not.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:18:31 AM

Most of the time I like AmaZix company responsible for the bounty of thread, because they will pay on time, while the rest of the bounty thread, there are many needs to wait for a few months to pay the bounty, so I prefer AmaZix bounty thread company, because they are very professional.

klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

to me, i just seeing bounty from project idea, whitepapers, bounty manager, team, popularity, payment, and who's join inside this bounty, so thats what i see before join the bounty, and i never seeing about rating numbers
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:29:40 AM

You may try deadley's bounties there are a lot of bounties which deadley is holding right now and I think it is a good choice because deadley is a great bounty manager in the industry right now , thus I do trust his works and I do believe in his potential in holding and managing a campaign.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Cece

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:40:01 AM

My way to choose a real ICO, I recognize first the campaign manager if it has a lot of managerial experience. I'm looking at the popularity of a campaign because if it's a lot of participants, I'm immediately involved. Of course the whitepaper also, it's the most important of all because it puts all the ideas about the project, roadmap and so on. We will also see members of the team, investors and advisors of their project here.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

to me, i just seeing bounty from project idea, whitepapers, bounty manager, team, popularity, payment, and who's join inside this bounty, so thats what i see before join the bounty, and i never seeing about rating numbers
Yes, I just choose a project with a good idea and a good bounty manager, then I calculate the possible reward for participating in the campaign bounty and then decide whether to participate or not participate in the campaign bounty of this project.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: