Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted?  (Read 6230 times)
hashkonofficial (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:03:20 AM

I've personally never seen any actual scores appear in the rating area on the website. 

I tend to assess each project be reading through the bounty, going to the ICO website and checking it out, along with the white paper. 

I'll also look to see which team or individual is managing the bounty, as some are much better to deal with than others, but as that is a personal observation, I'm not going to specify any details.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:12:22 AM

Whilst it's a good idea to follow bounties with high scores by trusted sources, they are not always accurate. Some bounties that are highly advertised as trustworthy end up being scams, not allocating the tokens promised, or are absolutely saturated with too many other bounty hunters.

If you take a little risk and go with the ones that aren't as widely known - the smaller and unknown ones - you will have less competition from fellow bounty hunters and thus the potential to earn a lot more. With higher risk comes potentially greater reward. Do your own due diligence and research in the project before promoting it.

minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:22:02 AM

Whilst it's a good idea to follow bounties with high scores by trusted sources, they are not always accurate. Some bounties that are highly advertised as trustworthy end up being scams, not allocating the tokens promised, or are absolutely saturated with too many other bounty hunters.

If you take a little risk and go with the ones that aren't as widely known - the smaller and unknown ones - you will have less competition from fellow bounty hunters and thus the potential to earn a lot more. With higher risk comes potentially greater reward. Do your own due diligence and research in the project before promoting it.

I think it is a reasonable way, but I think if some projects are very hot with a lot of bounty hunters and followers, the ico maybe very successful and the bounty hunters can get their tokens since the dev team have enough tokens to distributed and they will not risk to let them down.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

Yes. Absolutely agree with that. I am consulted by two bounty hunters who already has successfully results for last 6 months.
As for smaller ones - yes, it's true. I participated in Aigang Bounty. It wasn't very widely known project. But I had trusted and finally I made more that $1000 in eth and still have big part of coins.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:31:47 AM

just because its a hot ICO doesn't mean it's trustable or profitable . take a look at bitconnect it was so popular but some people i know lost all their money in it , another example ARK , so many hunters and good ICO ,YET it wasn't profitable at all to any hunter . take some time to study different aspects of the project and you will find a good one for you .

fransbenotius

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:19:28 AM

Before following an ico bounty, you may check the project site or ann thread and explored the white paper for you to deciding are the project legit enough, also you can review their team, and you may decide do you want to follow the project or not.

gg20222

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:32:05 AM

So many Bounties-Which one is trusted? Well those projects that are useful and so kany members are the ine that needs to be trusted.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
bounties that can be trusted are those who have good management, quick response to each participant, always update about the progress of the project.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:30:47 AM

In this case the best bounty is the bounties which managed by expert manager like yahoo or atriz or other legendary member with many positive thrust. Especially for yahoo, may be he has ability to find scammers because he has many experience in cryptocurrency. But it's only my oppinion.

Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:33:28 AM

Just an addition to others opinion aside from the manager it can also be determine by checking their websites,whitepaper,roadmap or the overall plan of their project.The mass of its participant is also a proof of its legitimacy,members would not apply to a bounty if it is a scam.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

we have a lot of bounty here in forum so better to choose who run it so choose trusted actually all are trusted but some not go well

try to gain experience about bounty for your knowledge and for your future in crypto

Everybody here take the risk like in bounty and in trading to earn so better to always try anything here about crypto.
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:36:40 AM

For me in order to get a good bounty.You have to check the project proposal,read the whitepaper if they have strong foundation,review the developers if all of them are legit because many ico nowadays using a picture on internet it is called identity theft,another way to choose bounty is to check their social media accounts ot telegram if they are professional and well mannered when asssisting a customer.Read more about the project then after that you can decide.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:51:25 AM

The most important thing to do is to look for bounty campaign being run by highly respected managers, because they won't want to do anything to hurt their image, and also the quality of the project, if it is one project you can't invest into don't bother touch it, because that means it doesn't worth spending time marketing what you yourself will not invest into so how are you going to convince others to invest into it, because the amount most bounty campaigns give out is tied to the success of token sale
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

most of Bounties is trusted! But you can seaching more info before you want o join!
Best way to check old  Bounties member and ask them about it!
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:46:10 AM

Most of the bounty threads are believable.
But choosing an excellent ICO project is key. If the ICO project does not complete crowdfunding, then the bounty will not be distributed, and even distribution will be worthless.

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

I usually check the one who is managing the bounty, managers like Sylon, deadley, atriz and many more is seems to be legit because they will check the project first before they get it. Also check the project and the people behind it to see if their are reputable and trust worthy.
imutzz

Activity: 81
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

There Bountyhive and bounty0x platform, you can simply use it that site manage by experienced member from here. and most of them not require you to put a report of tweet or facebook post to their bounty thread, so its much simple and easy to use.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

Like with ICOs, you can't really tell. You have to do proper research and trust your experience and knowledge.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: