Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted?  (Read 6237 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

Personally, I see a good bounty to be one with utmost transparency, quick response to complaints, high followership on social media, consistent updates on social media channels, notable team members and advisors, reliable bounty managers and a reasonable project.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

I believe that signature campaigns are the best campaigns in bounty programs, since bonus allocations for signature campaigns are usually the greatest allocation in an ICO
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
so many gifts and so many fraud right now, I see many members of the unpaid bounty as per their promise. it's true bountylord.com really helps us to find the bounty. but that does not guarantee that the gift is successful. you must examine for yourself how the gift works.

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

Hard to know which bounty will be more rewarding or fruitful in the end , but regarding trust you can just do little bit self research on the project . check team and ratings of that project , analyse the idea of project and then think if it is really helpful for crypto market or not . also check whether they are impersonating other people as their own team .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:45:59 PM

Choose bounty campaigns from famous bounty managers. So there will be less chance of getting on scam.
It is true that right now there are so many bounty campaign to join but i really bellieve that we can able to find a good bounty if it has  a good whitepaper and offcourse if the project has a lot of members in telegram for sure it has a big chance to be successful.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

I think you should just try to read white papers and sort details to know if a project will be successful or not. A lot of things should be considered since most projects turns out to be a scam. Learn how to determine which amongs the choices is the best.
shaonirfan

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

I don't use the Bounty platform you mentioned. I always use bountyhive and bountyplatform for participating in bounty campaigns.
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

That a nice question.... Before you can trust a campaign the first thing is to look at the bounty organizer.... After that go to their website, & white paper read everything about the project check their road map and also don't forget to check the team members. Make some research on the team I think if everything is fine you are good to go.
phairan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

It's difficult to find one which is trusted since in our times, I mean, nowadays, you can face a lot of scam projects which give you the perfect first impression and conduct themselves as the most promising ICOs, but then, after raising a decent amount of money, they just vanish/disappear
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

Do bounty campaigns which promote real working project, like you can see in my signature - Semux is one of the most promising low cap project, they provide solution which is faster than Ethereum or Bitcoin Wink.

Jimboqs

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

I'm studying a project I'm going to be involved in. but this does not guarantee that the project will be successful. you are right a lot of Scam projects.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

It is not a gainsaying that there are lots of bounty projects, but so many of them are scam. One thing every bounty hunter needs to ensure, is not to always believe all ICO rating sites, but also do your own research before participating or promoting any of them.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:25:54 PM

Howdoo is a good ICO for a start, so their bounty will be nice,(personal opinion), you could check bountyhive for a collection of bounties too
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:33:54 PM

There are lots of nice bounties, but it becomes more and more challenging to find a worth campaign to participate. As for me, I like the projects of Krypital team and Goblin team.  But I also participate in other bounties, which I find on Icodrops.com
KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:38:13 PM

Nowadays there are so many bounty campaign that offered by teams and developers, because of that i can't recommended you the exact bounty campaign that trusted. But my advice, if you want join the bounty campaign better you must search all information about the project. It is to avoid you from the scam project, so that the time and effort that you do to bounty campaign don't be useless.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:43:28 PM

I wouldn't even look at the ranking of projects on different sites and sources. I believe that all these ratings can be purchased and those projects that have a good rating are possible and not a good project but simply more money for advertising. It is better to study the project itself, their idea, the team that is working on the project, I think this is most important

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Mallequinn

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

I think the main thing to look out for is their social media, I tend to chose only those that are really active in them and the ones whose teams are also public on linkedin, after that I check the whitepaper to learn more about the project itself, to check if it is actually reliable.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:01:42 PM

I participate in the bounty of the same managers who have proven themselves well and who have experience and successful projects, for example, AmaZix, btcltcdigger, Wapinter, although here everyone can have failures, since no one is immune from SCAM and if the project fails to raise the necessary amount of money.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

Whilst it's a good idea to follow bounties with high scores by trusted sources, they are not always accurate. Some bounties that are highly advertised as trustworthy end up being scams, not allocating the tokens promised, or are absolutely saturated with too many other bounty hunters.

If you take a little risk and go with the ones that aren't as widely known - the smaller and unknown ones - you will have less competition from fellow bounty hunters and thus the potential to earn a lot more. With higher risk comes potentially greater reward. Do your own due diligence and research in the project before promoting it.

Yes. Absolutely agree with that. I am consulted by two bounty hunters who already has successfully results for last 6 months.
As for smaller ones - yes, it's true. I participated in Aigang Bounty. It wasn't very widely known project. But I had trusted and finally I made more that $1000 in eth and still have big part of coins.

Actually, finding a less well known successful project can be a way to earn more. Good idea.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:40:44 AM

i follow mostly amazix bounties i feel trusted with their data-driven analytics for any ico promotion we can see most of the tokens are successful in their track record

Those are good I like campaigns ran by yahoo and lutpin. They are guaranteed payment

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: