Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted?  (Read 6230 times)
jundel

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

You can talk to actual bounty managers in mostly telegram and see to it if you trust them. You may search for people behind the project and know them. Also read and study their campaign and their project you might find suspicious activity there if its scam or shit projects. I think that would be all i know. If there's more kindly inform me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:41:19 PM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

It is now very difficult to find ways to test for trust. Each time they are more cunning and trickier. So here already as will carry. Have not yet come up with a way to 100% effective.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:56:53 PM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
If you want trusted bounties do a research on their website and read if that project is good and check their contact information like Twitter and etc. so you can see if have a good a feedback  to people and investor.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:07:15 AM

Be smart upon selecting bounties to join, just do a research on their team developers on that particular ICO's you want to join.. Not all bounties are good to trust but some are scams.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:51:27 AM

I personally follow and do the trusted bounties in this community you can see the threads in Bounty section on the forum.

There you see the more interested and with more feedbacks so you can decide which one is nice to join Smiley
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:26:47 AM

Iam usually chooce project that reviewed by many influencer in youtube because that project has more potential to success because that influencer have many subcribers, so will be many investor interesting on it.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:41:30 AM

A lot of bounty launches today here in crypto world. to identify a good bounty we need to spend more time to check if the bounty is good or not but some Ideas are checked like the following:

the campaign manager
1.well expert
2.more experience
3.having a positive trust
4.high rank
5. and with a good personal image

that ideas we can assure Our effort to join the campaign is worth it.  

unneros

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

Want to find reliable bounties, and you want to be sure to get rewards when joining? To minimize the risk and avoid getting your reward back after supporting the development project. You should look for projects that have a reputable Dev team. Trusted campaign managers such as Sylon, deadley, .....
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:57:37 AM

I agree with you that there are too many bounties now and to choose the good projects is not easy. I usually check them in some good website such as hacked.com or icorating.com. Besides that, i also read and research their whitepaper carefully.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

Whilst it's a good idea to follow bounties with high scores by trusted sources, they are not always accurate. Some bounties that are highly advertised as trustworthy end up being scams, not allocating the tokens promised, or are absolutely saturated with too many other bounty hunters.

If you take a little risk and go with the ones that aren't as widely known - the smaller and unknown ones - you will have less competition from fellow bounty hunters and thus the potential to earn a lot more. With higher risk comes potentially greater reward. Do your own due diligence and research in the project before promoting it.

I think it is a reasonable way, but I think if some projects are very hot with a lot of bounty hunters and followers, the ico maybe very successful and the bounty hunters can get their tokens since the dev team have enough tokens to distributed and they will not risk to let them down.
This is not about the bounty hunters getting their tokens or the project being successful because of the more bounty hunters, this is about not being a victim of scam even as a bounty hunter and as a bounty hunter, you should always remember that you are responsible for the people you dish out those adverts too.

Most bounty hunters really do not see themselves as investor as well, which is why they just join any bounty rather than making the little ones they join count.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

If you are really looking for a trusted bounty, I am sure you will have to do the assignment yourself, check the team and see how things can go with that.

Once you consider yourself as an investor trying to give in time, then you will be able to do the needful and filter out the kind of ICOs that you join. Like they always say, the ball is always in everyone's court and we cannot start giving you list as they are many.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

Whilst it's a good idea to follow bounties with high scores by trusted sources, they are not always accurate. Some bounties that are highly advertised as trustworthy end up being scams, not allocating the tokens promised, or are absolutely saturated with too many other bounty hunters.

If you take a little risk and go with the ones that aren't as widely known - the smaller and unknown ones - you will have less competition from fellow bounty hunters and thus the potential to earn a lot more. With higher risk comes potentially greater reward. Do your own due diligence and research in the project before promoting it.
Right, as I remember during the days of confido. The thing is that it always pays most of the time to do your own research on the project and most especially the team and then make your judgment based on that. Most times we always get to see investor's view about them and that can really help one in making some good decisions. So far, I prefer the team route anyway.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

So that my time and effort wont go wasted and be rest assured that I will be paid , Most of the  bounties that I joined are  handled by well knowned and trusted campaign managers here in bitcointalk and they are bounty campaigns handled by Sylon, Blockeye, Deadley, ColorlessK (bountyhive), and Amazix.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

I've personally never seen any actual scores appear in the rating area on the website. 

I tend to assess each project be reading through the bounty, going to the ICO website and checking it out, along with the white paper. 

I'll also look to see which team or individual is managing the bounty, as some are much better to deal with than others, but as that is a personal observation, I'm not going to specify any details.
Most times, the ANN thread can also help a lot to know what people are really saying about the project. Although, one would still have to be careful as some are just paid reviews and not just stick to that alone, What I have checked most of the time is to do a proper scrutiny on the team and they will give you the proper answer if it is worth joining or not.

In my opinion, we should not trust anyone. All we need to do is, just investing what we can afford to lose on the events of unwanted things. Nothing else we can do with any types of investments too.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

Carryout your personal investigation about the campaigns in order to know which one is trusted. The failure of some of the campaign is not always intentional by the ICO team. We most not expect all the campaign to be successful.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

Today it is very difficult to choose a worthy bounty company, the whole point is that there are a lot of greedy developers and not only developers, there are just a lot of greedy people who deliberately deceive people.
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:02:16 PM

Some articles i seen on web, says 90% of ICO are scam, so dunno is it true or now,
As lots of investors have lost money in scam ICOs, you should never invest in any ICO that does not have a legal company structure & an experienced team behind it,
but for me it is close to 40% with a good success, i mean not a scam.
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

There are indeed too many bounty campaigns running at the same time so in my own experiences, I do bump into their Social Communities like Telegram Channels because for me, social community is one of the strength of every ICO or project.
If there are so many active members on their Telegram Channel then the higher possibility that ICO or project is more legitimate, otherwise, stay away from them and don't waste your time.

ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:07:36 PM

Some articles i seen on web, says 90% of ICO are scam, so dunno is it true or now,
As lots of investors have lost money in scam ICOs, you should never invest in any ICO that does not have a legal company structure & an experienced team behind it,
but for me it is close to 40% with a good success, i mean not a scam.

I bumped into so many scam ICOs and bounty campaigns that's why I abandon some of them in the middle of the campaign because I doubt their reputation and their consistencies.
Until I learned how to spot a good ICO and bounty campaign, my secret is join their social communities like Telegram Channels. If that Telegram Channel has many active members and there's always discussions and exchanging in thoughts related and non-related to the project then it probably has higher chance of being a good ICO or project or bounty campaign, otherwise, stay from under 500 members on their Telegram Channels. You're just wasting your time.

blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

You need to check at least the following:

-serious project/ICO (you need to research team, whitepaper, roadmap, ICO structure, etc..)
-decent bounty allocation (at least 1/2% of the total amount raised with the ICO)
-experienced bounty manager (I'm not doing bounties handled by newbies)

If all above criteria are respected the bounty should be worth

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: