Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted?  (Read 6230 times)
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

This is very simple. First thing is you should examine the bounty and ANN thread of your ICO-bounty. After that, you should look website, team, whitepaper, bounty's promises and way. If these things are good and you choose the bounty. You have  %60 chance for earning good money from bounty. Even this is not certain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

Hi there!

Thanks for sharing bountylord, never heard of it!
Personally i do bounties on bounty0x because they are always paying out on time usually.

Check them out on twitter or on there website, also they have telegram groups for support etc.

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

I think you can join a bounty managed by an experienced manager in this forum. You can also search for trusted bounty recommendations from the ico rating website.
I totally agree. I believe that an experienced and proven Manager simply will not undertake to lead a company that turns out to be a fraud. Of course, no one is immune from this, but the most rating managers almost all companies are successful and profitable.
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

You need to decide which you can trust by carefully looking through the info about projects and teams, use your own experience to know which is worthy.

ks2018ks

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

Hi, everybody. Before choosing a company to participate in the Bounty, I usually look at the following:
Know the managers. Try to avoid those aren't well reputed
Learn more about project. Read their whitepaper and others content
Look at the website design, the website domain and its content
Look at the advertising company
Check team also carefully, check the roadmap, learn the concept in detail
But of course, if you are asked to enter your private key is immediately run from there  Angry
Good luck to all!  Roll Eyes
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:17:01 PM

You need to decide which you can trust by carefully looking through the info about projects and teams, use your own experience to know which is worthy.
The info that is on their website or in their announcement threads could be faked, you have to avoid dangerous projects like that.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
you can look for amoung ylur friends experience or ask peope from the forumof the project ypu liked but it is an art to find a perfect bounty

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:18:53 PM

The info that is on their website or in their announcement threads could be faked, you have to avoid dangerous projects like that.
thjs informatuon ids not hard to find but it is almost inmpossible sometimes to decide should you trust some bounty or not

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

You can check sites like bountyhive or bounty0x but keep in mind that it is simply their opinion, many of these sites also receive money to have a better rating, as is the case of ICOreview and icobench so the best thing is to take those recommendations as a grain of salt and do your own research.

surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

I try to take part in those campaigns where experienced bounty managers work, who already have a list of successfully completed campaigns, I also look at the ratings of campaigns and find out the opinions of other investors.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

You shouldnt trust bounty or ico rating websites mate. You need to do your own research and you need to analyze project.
If they have good coin structure and good investors maybe you can choose that coin with reading whitepaper surely.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

I think that every project in which you want to take part should be independently analyzed, even if you take part in the bounty of the company's proven managers.
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:39:00 AM

Do not trust anyone)) now is such a troubled time that even a thorough analysis and selection can fail. sometimes stogite hope only for good luck.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

For the many bounties flooding in the bitcoin forum and bounties , we can truly trust right away from this different bounties ,all we gonna do is self research to inquire their websites or any information we can gather to help guide us determined the nearest possible trusted ICOs , but even though this is is only sorth of guide ,this does not guarantee that this bounty is the right snd true bounty, only time will tell.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

if for Social Media Campaign, I usually don't become selective, I will follow as much as possible according to my ability, but if for the Signature campaign, I become selective because for one account I can only follow one signature campaign, it is rather difficult to see which project is a scam or not, but at least we have to do an analysis of the ico through their social media, visit the web, read the whitepapper, or you can see how aggressively ico is being promoted by the dev

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:39:11 AM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
If you just want to join in twitter campaign i don't think you need to do research before you join. Just join if you think that project is good and don't forget to read everything about the rules.

nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:59:24 AM

Today the number of bounty available is really huge. Therefore, it is quite logical that with such a variety of proposals it is very difficult to make a suitable, reliable choice. To search for suitable bounty options, you need to conduct your thorough study of the project, studying the information about the project, the proposed technologies and the development team.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:36:08 AM

Trust no longer projects, and managers who promote these projects. At least it was six months ago, and now they started deceiving people.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:12:42 AM

I am also confused and it is really hard to find good bounties as there are many scams nowadays . I myself had been scammed twice in bounty in which I chose a good bounty manager which has a good record in paying their bounty hunters but yet scammer is wiser now. So I think in order not to be scammed you must study the project thoroughly. Do your research and I think the people or the team must be transparent. The white paper should be well detailed.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

Trust is relative in ICO investment and bounty hunting! You have to do your own research to ascertain the amount of trust you are going to give the project within your purview! The most trustable coin somwtimes don't do well either!

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: