Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted?  (Read 6230 times)
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

Prior to joining the new bounty, I have to make sure that the project has a very good team. I prefer to join with the projects that have the best managers and who has experience. Many new projects now and they only copy other people's work. As a bounty hunter, of course, we have to be selective in defining the project.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

The main rule - do not believe third-party sites and strangers. Of course, for the preliminary selection of bounty you can use thematic ratings. But in the future it is imperative to conduct a thorough independent study of the project for confidence in the prospects and remuneration for the work.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

Look at bounty managers. Most of them are not reliable enough to work properly, so you shoudl notice that team is trying to save money and avoid this bounty.
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

Search for great bounties on the rating website. They have a lot of information about the live ICOs. Search for a project, that has already reached its soft cap. It will guarantee that you will at least get your tokens. If it benefits you, it would be a wonderful scenario.
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

If you really have a hard time choosing a bounty event, then you can try to help you find it! For example, you can participate in a project with many followers, because when the project is good, it will attract many hunters and investors!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

It is not the best time for participating the bounty, because most of ICOs prolong their term and bounty participants will get tokens much later than it was announced.
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

Now it’s not at all clear what kind of project is good, what’s not, participation for luck and hope that the project will be worth it

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

trusted ICO usually manage by profesional team and have a clear roadmap and whitepaper. Its provide that they know what are they doing. Another indicator is they have a good review from expert. And the last, we can see from their partnership. If they have partnership with big companies, its a good sign for investors.

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

trust but check.
you should not rely on ratings, you have to carefully study everything yourself: the team and the white paper and website, and even pay attention to the manager that the project is leading

denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

In my opinion, if you do a Twitter campaign, this will get a small number of tokens.
We know that there are many Facebook campaigns and Twitter campaigns that follow, and that means only a little money will be earned.
I'm sure it's better to choose another campaign.
For example, do a signature campaign and this is a type of campaign that is better than the Twitter campaign because more tokens are obtained.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

None of them could be fully trusted right now, because sometimes one team member may decide to stall all the money and dissapear. ICO will be dead and bounty will be dead too.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

Finding reliable bounty is one problem, but the ICO behind this bounty is another. You should alway check the team behind the ICO, becase it would save you several month of free time.

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

It's best you do your research on the sort of bounty you want to participate in, try to know what the project is all about, read the white paper, website, their road map, team members, hard carp and soft raised or otherwise you might just be wasting your time on a scam.
Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

Yes, many bounty campaigns now are on going and you cannot say who bounty campaigns will be trusted and not. But if you are a bounty hunter it is good to joined all of them so that you will see who bounty campaigns is trusted and good enough. I joined many bounty campaigns and i see most of the trusted campaigns.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

I think actually ranking is not a real guarantee, there are lots of ico with good twigs but they don't reach soft caps, I myself find it difficult to find an ico project that really will succeed. Maybe market conditions, influence investors.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

The regulations are quite tough in countries such as Japan and South Korea. So the projects originating from these countries can be trusted. On the other hand, I would avoid projects from third world nations such as India and Nigeria.
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

Many of them can be trusted and even if its not a scam but the token has no value it will still be wortless you have to look for whats the userbase , community how big is it and what kind of team is the pillar of that Project all of those will be the factor if the tokens / bounty you are going to recieve from them will have a value or not gotta do your own due

siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

I am always looking for fresh bounties on Bitcointalk. I do not trust other hunters or rating websites, because they are promoting everything. Bitcointalk is the best way to find an awesome bounty. If you are only looking for twitter campaign, try bountyhive or bounty0x.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

Unfortunately, we see so many projects lately, almost all of these projects cannot go beyond being a scam. It is also very difficult to choose bounty, especially in today's market. For this reason, we should do research and make decisions after bounty campaigns.
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

Choose the project those who have a good site and a transparent team a lot of them , but most need to do because you can not guess what project will shoot
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: