Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We accept Bitcoins [moved to bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade]  (Read 212844 times)
sirius
Bitcoiner

Activity: 429
Merit: 974

View Profile
February 10, 2011, 11:13:41 PM

Sorry for posting. Yes I saw the page but I didn't want to add my link without any discussion. I will be glad if you can do it (if you think my services are useful)

No problem, I announced this after your post. Threads about listed services are still welcome.

Iris — for better social networks
I'm not a forum admin - please contact theymos instead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jgarzik
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 10, 2011, 11:20:43 PM

Traders' list has been moved to the wiki.

I hope this wiki page has some minimal level of sanity checking / moderation?

Jeff Garzik, Bloq CEO, former bitcoin core dev team; opinions are my own.
Visit bloq.com / metronome.io
Donations / tip jar: 1BrufViLKnSWtuWGkryPsKsxonV2NQ7Tcj
JohnDoe

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2011, 11:51:55 PM

I hope this wiki page has some minimal level of sanity checking / moderation?

It works just like any other wiki. Since that page will have high visibility I think many of us may dedicate some spare time to keep it clean of spam. Also maybe we could try to keep the listings in alphabetical order to deter edit wars between businesses trying to get on top of the list.
fabianhjr

Activity: 322

Do The Evolution

View Profile
February 12, 2011, 03:46:39 AM

Pioneer One(The CC Show) accepts Bitcoin donation. Already sent them 10 BTC. Please help so they don't regret it! Cheesy
Address: 1CQcavqNsXkm6x2osFrfS8TFFrFUTZ9YC2
Source: http://www.facebook.com/pioneerone/posts/125547767517662
PS: Posting also to the Wiki. Smiley

nickwit

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2011, 05:37:32 AM

Okay... got all the kinks and whatnot I think...

I sell Golden Mean Calipers for Bitcoins

http://www.goldenmeancalipers.com

Which I make myself, in my basement in New Zealand Smiley
FatherMcGruder

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2011, 04:30:17 PM

Okay... got all the kinks and whatnot I think...

I sell Golden Mean Calipers for Bitcoins

http://www.goldenmeancalipers.com

Which I make myself, in my basement in New Zealand Smiley
How do they work?

Use my Trade Hill referral code: TH-R11519

Check out bitcoinity.org and Ripple.

Shameless display of my bitcoin address:
1Hio4bqPUZnhr2SWi4WgsnVU1ph3EkusvH
Tril

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2011, 05:46:21 PM

I made a concise bitcoin links page. 

http://tril.tunes.org/bm/bitcoin.html

All links are current as of today and have HTTPS links where valid.  I still have more links to add, from the https://bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade and from pages 13-21 of this thread.  However, please private message me on this forum if you have a website, accept BTC, and think you should be listed on my page.
Binford 6100

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

PGP OTC WOT: EB7FCE3D

View Profile
February 21, 2011, 12:40:05 AM

from what i see on the picture, the pointer in the middle will divide the distance between the two legs in ration 1:1.61
you can stretch any two legs and the third one will adjust it's position.

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
Drifter

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 21, 2011, 02:21:31 AM

No idea how long they've had it, but anonnews.org is now accepting bitcoin donations. Searched the forum for any news of it and didn't find anything so, sorry if this is a repost

PotPost

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2011, 10:46:25 AM

Mail Order Medical MJ (WorldWide)

Site ONLY avalible on TOR or I2P.

TOR: http://zjdf2bv5hixo3ds7.onion (you can use tor2web.org but links need to be manualy edited https://zjdf2bv5hixo3ds7.tor2web.org )

I2P: http://PotPost.i2p
(helper Link Below)
http://potpost.i2p/?i2paddresshelper=QVk37IqcKmBf~wJKNaRsnfjcS6I11HIpTh9N2y1vNp7XazYHJrjbV7ijmBxZL4MT3P-BZSwfZKuw8j5arn9mee75OZQsiTCg8Tp2QtXzT80rO~TXoh3nkz00DgsaDj1Kpbl7qk07kuM7y1uHK2DDVIUi2frVrTsBsh6NyG8GiRlwR7Wcmn1b4rCBAlES9bPkcWAij94GZtBNq7b1-KJ8ita0JVYw95wy7SN9DrY7zrn0ZKaD9PtTpwF1AXaZsKaukIZiY2RkxgUCobKNciYfB2VmapybSElP7xdbPmPvqJv-szp7F46IMO6RKfKqCFXXQoqKIy8hylAr1FuFP0UsuwmqzKUPK4J-1pa-Nf1XUyWJWpmRowUnT3J53W6hZSf3a3OdnSCcgdu9tehzS15A1EIGFcJePLbMkpv6RdDQvRcLbRDgzTKbI4-z~vhUbxmxjLpX5bNOOZYNaY0EIBSHCSOVAUfI58Bf~6JcPPUNZaX2ObW7zahLR2oEoV2mhBd3AAAA

joepie91

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2011, 09:52:37 PM

No idea how long they've had it, but anonnews.org is now accepting bitcoin donations. Searched the forum for any news of it and didn't find anything so, sorry if this is a repost
Actually, I only started accepting Bitcoin donations one day before you made that post... didn't think of adding it to the wiki and/or the forum, and was quite surprised to find out someone else had already done it that quick Tongue

Just started using Bitcoin myself, so not very familiar with the community and all yet. Had some friends (and fellow Anons) pushing me to accept Bitcoin donations... so after a while I decided to just add it Smiley

Like my post(s)? 12TSXLa5Tu6ag4PNYCwKKSiZsaSCpAjzpu Smiley
Quote from: hawks5999
I just can't wait for fall/winter. My furnace never generated money for me before. I'll keep mining until my furnace is more profitable.
Mahkul

Activity: 434

Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

View Profile
March 02, 2011, 01:28:12 PM

One of the biggest bit-torrent websites in Poland (tnt torrent) now accepts donations in Bitcoin:

http://tnttorrent.info/dotacja.php
sonihr

Activity: 454

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
March 12, 2011, 09:12:42 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 09:40:11 AM by sonihr

removed

What goes around comes around...
nextnonce

Activity: 74

www.minethings.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2011, 06:00:14 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2011, 06:12:38 PM by nextnonce

Minethings.com is a browser-based MMO that I've been running for a couple years.  A friend told me about bitcoins a couple weeks ago and now (after a weekend of coding) they are accepted at Minethings.com.  The game is free to try out and in-game purchases are optional.

A bit about the game:

A real-time mining game based in a post-apocalyptic Earth where there are no rules and everyone's loot is up for grabs. Inter-city trading is all PvP so it requires arming up your vehicles and being prepared for the worst. But the rewards are worth it!

Grow your first humble mining operation into an empire with equipment, mining robots, battery upgrades, and gadgets. Expand your operations to the high seas, build factories, earn interest on your wealth, dominate markets and climb the ranks to become the one with the most things.

Start mining today!

BTC accepted at my browser-based MMO, Minethings.com.  ~1500 active players mining now.
Local

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 15, 2011, 07:21:29 PM

Minethings.com is a browser-based MMO that I've been running for a couple years.  A friend told me about bitcoins a couple weeks ago and now (after a weekend of coding) they are accepted at Minethings.com.  The game is free to try out and in-game purchases are optional.

A bit about the game:

A real-time mining game based in a post-apocalyptic Earth where there are no rules and everyone's loot is up for grabs. Inter-city trading is all PvP so it requires arming up your vehicles and being prepared for the worst. But the rewards are worth it!

Grow your first humble mining operation into an empire with equipment, mining robots, battery upgrades, and gadgets. Expand your operations to the high seas, build factories, earn interest on your wealth, dominate markets and climb the ranks to become the one with the most things.

Start mining today!

I play this game!

It's fun even without buying credits, but now I might need to buy some for bitcoin.
privacy

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2011, 01:38:17 AM

Hi to all,

our website www.privacy.li and http://privacydomains.privacy.li/ wants to accept bitcoins.
Is there any guide how to set this up?
Are there any SCSI already?

Please point me to the right information

Best
Adminus
joepie91

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2011, 07:12:29 PM

Hi to all,

our website www.privacy.li and http://privacydomains.privacy.li/ wants to accept bitcoins.
Are there any SCSI already?

Please point me to the right information

Best
Adminus

I am currently working on setting up a Bitcoin payment gateway - a bit like PayPal works, with callbacks after a payment is completed - that should allow you to accept Bitcoin without really having to set up anything. There will be no transfer fees, and it should be done in a few days.
I believe someone else is also working on a payment gateway for Bitcoin, so you could just pick which you want to use. As far as I know, that gateway will also be available soon.

You could also set up your own system, but it would require you to run bitcoind on your server and use the API, as far as I know. I'm not sure if there are any guides on it (maybe someone else here will know).

Like my post(s)? 12TSXLa5Tu6ag4PNYCwKKSiZsaSCpAjzpu Smiley
Quote from: hawks5999
I just can't wait for fall/winter. My furnace never generated money for me before. I'll keep mining until my furnace is more profitable.
ScriptGadget

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 08:46:46 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2011, 04:49:26 PM by ScriptGadget

Awesome news!

I like the way the you work the bitcoin mining into your payment page.
I could spend alot of time in minethings.com if I'm not careful.

Just some ideas:
Maybe you could go even further and have bitcoin be one of the things you can mine in world?
Could you add a way to exchange credits back for bitcoins somehow?
Could you trade items for bitcoins and visa versa  (between players) in game?

I think any of those would make your game uniquely fun and addictive.

Great game.

Edit: I see now that your Terms and Conditions specifically prohibit trading any in game assets for external currency, so I see most of those are things you've considered and decided not to do. Still a very fun game. I'm up to 10 melds and thoroughly addicted. I really like that I can just visit it once a day. I'm too busy right now for much more than that.
em3rgentOrdr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2011, 07:30:01 AM

Wow!  This is a fun game so far...  I think its addicting...  I just bought two mines with bitcoin, to help speed up...  I guess this is one of those games where you login once per day to check on things...sortof fun.  Bitcoin payment was very smooth...good job integrating the code!

Awesome news!

I like the way the you work the bitcoin mining into your payment page.
I could spend alot of time in minethings.com if I'm not careful.

Smiley

Just some ideas:
Maybe you could go even further and have bitcoin be one of the things you can mine in world?

I like that idea!!!  It would help expose new people to bitcoin, and it would be fun to occasionally mine some virtual good that is actually a real currency!

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
Binford 6100

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

PGP OTC WOT: EB7FCE3D

View Profile
April 07, 2011, 08:11:00 PM

our website ... wants to accept bitcoins.

try the mybitcoin.com (simple) merchant tools for a quick start
nothing fancy but can generate yourself the buttons and links to payments
and doesn't require running own bitcoin deamon.
or get your hands dirty with coding yourself

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: