Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Global Warming Real?  (Read 2775 times)
paskah01

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:43:13 AM

yeah, It is real. becasue mankind was killing the Earth

I have a quiet unique sights for this.. Mankind killing the earth? I don't think so.. Theory of evolution by Darwin, only the strongest one could live, we humans try to survive but not all of us can survive. Earth is balancing itself. Human annoyed the mama, so mama earth make a strategy to get rid of humans.

Also, i think the earth is always and will stay balanced. Climate change is real, but it's not going to kill the earth, it's going to kill us. How old is our earth? How old is human being? There's no way the earth could die because of us, that's just silly. The possible ways earth can die is because of large space objects, the death of the sun which is billionnnnnsssss years in the future, etc. We underestimate the earth too much,

Sometimes its funny ,we talk about climate change and how earth is dying.. in fact it's climate change and how humans are going to kill theirselves.

By the way, it's just a thoughts of mine... i hope no one feel offended or something Smiley

Lol.  That 'insight' is not at all unique.  It is the standard doctrine of some of the eco-centered religious sects.

Handily enough there is nothing especially wrong with aligned 'wise men' helping the process along.  It doesn't fundamentally conflict with the idea that Mother Earth evolved means of getting what She wants/needs.  Their high-priest class is just the a tool in her tool kit.

It's pretty universal that religious sects develop philosophies which happen to be convenient for the leadership class of the sect.  It might be that people give a 10% of their wealth to God (by way of the church's coffers.)  Or it might be that the herd gets culled periodically (and if She uses the scient-priests that She created then that does make inherent sense as a way to "get 'er done.")

lol okay. I was replying to a comment "Humans are killing the earth." I think it's just too hypocrite to say "Earth is Dying" "we must save the earth", i was just saying a logical fact. And yes you are right, it does not matter anyway. What is matter now is what we can do about it. I've contributed through small scale, from myself.

Speaking of it, because we're on the bitcoin forum, i think blockchain is an amazing technology which i found can help the climate change on a big scale. I'm still learning though, was interested because of this website https://blogchainzoo.com/climate-blockchange/

I'm wondering, what do you think about it? I mean, the correlation between blockchain technology and climate change..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paskah01

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:57:02 AM

Some people believe that global warming is just the conspiracy to control the development of industrial country. Sometime, I think so. What about you?  

Well,  global warming is indeed real. Like, man open your eyes it's everywhere. Could you elaborate with the words "conspiracy.."? Though we have reasons to be skeptics, the argument must be clear.. for me, i stand between agree and disagree.. but it's not the matter, the effects are real. ...

Care to explain what it is you see that is so "real?"

I live in Indonesia, where the forrests are burning everywhere and the temperature now is not as good as the old days. It's getting warmer and warmer. However we humans did not get impacted too much for now, the animals are dying and for long term it's not going to be good for our ecosystem, for us. https://www.wwf.org.uk/learn/effects-of/climate-change there you go, link you to what i said is so "real".

Here is another evidence from nasa's sights https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Now care to explain what it is you see is not so "real"? Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:01:09 AM

Some people believe that global warming is just the conspiracy to control the development of industrial country. Sometime, I think so. What about you?  

Well,  global warming is indeed real. Like, man open your eyes it's everywhere. Could you elaborate with the words "conspiracy.."? Though we have reasons to be skeptics, the argument must be clear.. for me, i stand between agree and disagree.. but it's not the matter, the effects are real. ...

Care to explain what it is you see that is so "real?"

I live in Indonesia, where the forrests are burning everywhere and the temperature now is not as good as the old days. It's getting warmer and warmer. However we humans did not get impacted too much for now, the animals are dying and for long term it's not going to be good for our ecosystem, for us. https://www.wwf.org.uk/learn/effects-of/climate-change there you go, link you to what i said is so "real".

Here is another evidence from nasa's sights https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Now care to explain what it is you see is not so "real"? Cheesy

Well, if you don't like Indonesian heat, move to Canada, where it is so cold right now that hell is freezing.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
paskah01

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:12:25 AM

Well, if you don't like Indonesian heat, move to Canada, where it is so cold right now that hell is freezing.

Cool
[/quote]

Hahah, is it getting colder there too?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:28:31 AM

Cool

Naw. It's just right here. Poor baby. I feel sorry for you.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
paskah01

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:42:06 AM

Cool

Naw. It's just right here. Poor baby. I feel sorry for you.

Cool

no need to, i'm good, you're good..

for now :p

akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 10:56:10 AM

It really happened. Are you unable to feel the difference in temperature all this time? maybe the area you live doesn't really feel, but in my country it's really a thing that keeps happening with temperatures that get hotter over time. Even the rainy season is very rare in some places, causing drought.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:47:01 PM

It really happened. Are you unable to feel the difference in temperature all this time? maybe the area you live doesn't really feel, but in my country it's really a thing that keeps happening with temperatures that get hotter over time. Even the rainy season is very rare in some places, causing drought.

Canada, and the Northern United States, particularly the Midwest and the Northern East are having extremely cold temps for this time of year. Have you checked Siberia to see if it is the same?

Cool

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:11:23 PM

Yes I believe global warming is real, it's clear Theres  a lot of sign expample on the is earthquakes and other worse calamities they experience this recent days.
And according from the expert and science test the cause of this global warming because of pollution came from the manufacturing and from the waste of the people around the world.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:54:16 PM

No! No! I don't care if it's fake news. Just tell it to me!

Those 11,000 “scientists” warning about an impending “climate emergency” are just “11,000 random people,” investigation reveals

Scientific “consensus” is a popular buzzword commonly used by climate fanatics to “prove” that man-made climate change is a real thing. But is there really even a consensus as these hysterics claim? Not even close.

As it turns out, the climate lobby loves to pull its “facts” right out of thin air, including the newly minted fiction that “More than 11,000 scientists declare ‘climate emergency.'” While this regurgitated mainstream media headline is pretty cut and dry, the claim it makes is patently false, we’ve now learned.

Just like the Greta Thunberg hoax, the notion that more than 11,000 actual scientists are suddenly lamenting an impending “climate emergency” has absolutely no basis in reality.

In truth, these 11,000 “scientists” are actually just 11,000 ordinary people who were duped into believing that cow farts are destroying the planet, and subsequently responded by signing their names on some website.

Cool

GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 04:21:25 PM

Canada, and the Northern United States, particularly the Midwest and the Northern East are having extremely cold temps for this time of year. Have you checked Siberia to see if it is the same?

Cool
Just search if the ice of Southern or northern Pole does complete its high temperature compares to the history of 19th century and you can see the difference between them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 05:15:17 PM

Cool
Just search if the ice of Southern or northern Pole does complete its high temperature compares to the history of 19th century and you can see the difference between them.

What!? Do you actually have a time machine so you can go back to the 19th century and check the temperatures at the poles?

Cheesy

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 11:14:10 AM

We've already covered that global warming doesn't mean all of the globe all of the time. It means warmer on average, but also leads to more volaitle weather in general. I'll not cover the warm air 'holding' more water again, but global warming = disruption. More droughts and heatwaves, yes, but also stronger hurricanes, worse rainfall and flooding and also, in some places, colder winters.
I live in western europe, which is kept artificially warm by the gulf stream. We are at the same latitude as Canada and Siberia, but we don't have their winters. If the gulf stream shuts down - as it may with global warming - then our winters get a hell of a lot colder. Because of global warming.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:08:40 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2019, 02:29:33 PM by Spendulus

We've already covered that global warming doesn't mean all of the globe all of the time. It means warmer on average, but also leads to more volaitle weather in general. I'll not cover the warm air 'holding' more water again, but global warming = disruption. More droughts and heatwaves, yes, but also stronger hurricanes, worse rainfall and flooding and also, in some places, colder winters.
I live in western europe, which is kept artificially warm by the gulf stream. We are at the same latitude as Canada and Siberia, but we don't have their winters. If the gulf stream shuts down - as it may with global warming - then our winters get a hell of a lot colder. Because of global warming.

Totally baseless fear mongering. Aside from being ridiculous, your arguments are dated. Today, acolytes and the faithful use the words "Climate Change." "Global Warming" is no longer the phrase that interests people. Have you not been told?
styca

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:35:14 PM

Totally baseless fear mongering.
Baseless aside from the mountains and mountains of evidence, and near unanimity from the scientific community.

Aside from being ridiculous, your arguments are dated. Today, acolytes and the faithful use the words "Climate Change." "Global Warming" is no longer the phrase that interests people. Have you not been told?
I was trying to disabuse people of the notion that 'global warming' means everywhere warmer all the time. Whether we say 'global warming' or 'climate change' doesn't matter, both are true.
Acolytes and faithful are not really appropriate descriptions of people who believe the evidence of climate change (or global warming) - these are religious terms, so more suited to those who can't see the scientific truth that is staring them in the face.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 09:43:46 PM

No, I mean literally that you are spewing nonsense. Sure it's just what you were told, does not matter. Look at it...

....global warming doesn't mean ...warmer
 ... on average,... more volaitle weather
...global warming = disruption.
... More droughts and heatwaves,
... stronger hurricanes,
... worse rainfall and flooding
... colder winters.

If something means everything, then it means nothing.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 09:46:10 PM

Yes I believe global warming is real, it's clear Theres  a lot of sign expample on the is earthquakes and other worse calamities they experience this recent days.
And according from the expert and science test the cause of this global warming because of pollution came from the manufacturing and from the waste of the people around the world.

Earthquakes? Now earthquakes are caused by GW?

You guys are really brainwashed.
bananacue

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 09:57:00 PM

Yes, it is real. Now we are experiencing a hotter weather than before. It is because the layer which hold on the direct sunrays is gradually decreasing, thus the sunlight is directly penetrating the earth. It is caused by the greenhouse effect and sometimes it is caused by humans who burn plastic and rubber which affect the ozone layer. Here in the philippines, we happen to experience "El Niño" or sudden drought due to too much heat from the sun. I think we must be alarmed for it may lead to extinction making all forms of life in this earth end. Please save our mother earth.  Wink
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:33:25 PM

Yes, it is real. Now we are experiencing a hotter weather than before. It is because the layer which hold on the direct sunrays is gradually decreasing, thus the sunlight is directly penetrating the earth. It is caused by the greenhouse effect and sometimes it is caused by humans who burn plastic and rubber which affect the ozone layer. Here in the philippines, we happen to experience "El Niño" or sudden drought due to too much heat from the sun. I think we must be alarmed for it may lead to extinction making all forms of life in this earth end. Please save our mother earth.  Wink

El Nino and La Nina are perfectly natural climate variations.
styca

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:46:32 AM

No, I mean literally that you are spewing nonsense. Sure it's just what you were told, does not matter. Look at it...

....global warming doesn't mean ...warmer
 ... on average,... more volaitle weather
...global warming = disruption.
... More droughts and heatwaves,
... stronger hurricanes,
... worse rainfall and flooding
... colder winters.

If something means everything, then it means nothing.

It doesn't mean everything everywhere at the same time. It is possible for one place to have a drought and another place to have a hurricane at the same time.
You know when you move from one place to another place? The place that you've moved from actually still exists. If it's far enough away, it can even have different weather.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: