Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alloy [XAO] | The Next Generation Anonymous Cryptocurrency  (Read 27227 times)
TimBohan777

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

consistency of the alloy project , with many new features very interesting. hopefully can be optimal development compared with bytecoin.
LukaL

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

We have a community voting on our discord channel. Everybody interested please take a look at https://alloyproject.org/discord and take part in it.

Crypto delegating manager
cashbitca

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

this is another blockchain that offers golden mountains and super speed of transactions but such projects have no prospects since they have not passed the test of time

al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:06:31 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 05:14:57 PM by al7878

i ll delete

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
LukaL

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

this is another blockchain that offers golden mountains and super speed of transactions but such projects have no prospects since they have not passed the test of time

cashbitca, our project is young, but we are slowly but surely working on its developement. We are still around and we stand behind our project, we are not hiding. We are ready for challenges to come.
We haven't passed the test of time, yes, but how could we if our project is only 6 months old...

neocryptrix

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

remote daemon rpc.alloyproject.org up and running again.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
Sonic-X

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

remote daemon rpc.alloyproject.org up and running again.

Thanks for the info.
alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1175

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

Hello guys.
I'm currently mining XMR and Graft with xmrig-proxy and some miners.
Someone can tell me if there a proxy version compatible with Alloy that I can use in my environment, without to change anything in my miners?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
alloyproject (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:28:14 AM

XMR-stak version 2.4.5 has been released! Numerous nvidia fixes were implemented as part of this release. Grab the latest here: https://github.com/alloyproject/xmr-stak-alloy/releases
LukaL

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:36:06 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 04:52:50 PM by LukaL

Dear Community!

First I would like to say that I am aware it is not yet 14 days from previous announcement. The reason for this premature official announcement is that I would like to fix dates of announcements on around 1st and 15th in month. Today is 15th, so you can expect next announcement around 1st July.

1. I am glad to announce that we have just released a cluster of remote Alloy nodes that you can connect to using the Alloy wallet. They bring the benefit of not needing to download the entire blockchain in order for you to check balances and/or make transactions.
You can check the live status of these nodes and also instructions on how to use them by visiting https://alloyexplorer.com/#/remotes

2. Our new release of xmr-stak version 2.4.5 has been tested with both AMD, NVIDIA (rx550, rx580, rx vega 64, gtx 1070) and CPU (celeron G3900, i7). It is working like a charm. Please test it and give us feedback.
You can download it at https://github.com/alloyproject/xmr-stak-alloy/releases

3. Our first vote about exchanges is completed. It seems we all agree that we need to concentrate on getting listed on one of "medium sized" exchanges. So far our bigest exchange we are traded on is TradeOgre with around 200.000$ daily volume.
I have made a list of exchanges I believe are appropriate and have started contacting them. List is as follows :
Low-end :
- Crex24 with daily volume of 150.000$
- BiteBTC with daily volume of 150.000$
- Stocks.Exchange with daily volume of 300.000$
- Trade Satoshi with daily volume of 300.000$
Mid range :
- Cobinhood with daily volume of 700.000$
- CryptoBridge with daily volume of 800.000$
- CoinExchange with daily volume of 1.500.000$
High-end :
- Mercatox with daily volume of 5.000.000$
- BTC-Alpha with daily volume of 5.800.000$
- Cryptopia with daily volume of 7.800.000$

I would also like to hear your proposals about which exchange do you prefer. You can take a look at exchanges here https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

4. We would like to create Alloy Project youtube channel, where we will post short 1-3 min videos about every aspect of our project (general, mining, roadmap, team, exchanges ...). I would like community to play active role in this videos, therefore I am offering 1000 XAO reward for person who will create 10s long Alloy video intro, and 5s long Alloy video closure. Probably it is not necessary to mention that you have to use Alloy Project logo - apart from that, be creative! Out of all intro/closure received, we will choose the best one and reward the creator. Second and third place will also be rewarded for their effort with 500 and 300 XAO.

5. As I already said on our discord channel, simpleminingOS is for now only working with NVIDIA GPU. I got reply from simpleminingOS and they told me mining cryptonight-alloy is possible using ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.6-cuda8.0 (PHI2 , Allium Support). AMD GPU mining on simpleminingOS is not yet available.
We will continue to cooperate with simpleminingOS untill also AMD cards are supported.

We are also working on ethOS, to make it Alloy compatible.

6. I have updated our initial bitcointalk thread post with new graphics, and I will need some little help from the community. When I put link around img it pushes img for 0.2 cm into right so now it is not aligned with picture below and above. Does anyone have any idea how to correct this?  take a look at it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3002653.0  and tell us what you think! Apart of that little problem, I believe it looks much more professional now!

Keep following us and stay tuned for more great news!
Your Alloy Project team

dtr

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:26:46 AM

Our new release of xmr-stak version 2.4.5 has been tested with both AMD, NVIDIA (rx550, rx580, rx vega 64, gtx 1070)

Working with 560, 570, 480.
Not working with 1080.
LukaL

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

Not working with 1080.

Hi... what seem to be the problem with 1080 ? ... did you try to change configuration in nvidia.txt file ?

dtr

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

Not working with 1080.

Hi... what seem to be the problem with 1080 ?

[CUDA] Error gpu 0: <C:/opt/xmr-stak/xmrstak/backend/nvidia/nvcc_code/cuda_extra.cu>:381

did you try to change configuration in nvidia.txt file ?

Nope. There seems to be too many variables.

BTW, I noticed my amd rigs periodically get video driver crashes. This almost never happened to them with other miners. Not that often definitely.
LukaL

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

[CUDA] Error gpu 0: <C:/opt/xmr-stak/xmrstak/backend/nvidia/nvcc_code/cuda_extra.cu>:381

Nope. There seems to be too many variables.

I know how to fix this cuda problem, but I need to see nvidia.txt file, I am not able to tell from my head... Just past configuration of 1 nvidia gpu so I can see all the variables, and I will tell you which one to change...

BTW, I noticed my amd rigs periodically get video driver crashes. This almost never happened to them with other miners. Not that often definitely.

Ok, I believe you should change some variables in amd.txt... probably intensity setting, try reducing it significantly, and if you don't get any more video driver crashes, you can than try to increase a bit ... and so on untill you find the best stability/hash rate settings...

dtr

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

I know how to fix this cuda problem, but I need to see nvidia.txt file, I am not able to tell from my head... Just past configuration of 1 nvidia gpu so I can see all the variables, and I will tell you which one to change...

No problem.

"gpu_threads_conf" :
[
  // gpu: GeForce GTX 1080 architecture: 61
  //      memory: 7950/8192 MiB
  //      smx: 20
  { "index" : 0,
    "threads" : 30, "blocks" : 60,
    "bfactor" : 6, "bsleep" :  25,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false, "sync_mode" : 3,
  },

],

Ok, I believe you should change some variables in amd.txt... probably intensity setting, try reducing it significantly, and if you don't get any more video driver crashes, you can than try to increase a bit ... and so on untill you find the best stability/hash rate settings...

Thanks, will try it later.
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

if wattman crashes, then you're pushing your cards too much. either try less intensity or less OC or you devolt a bit too much (mV).
note that despite the fact that you may have similar or the same gpus, it will be a miracle if they all work with the same settings and thus you have to config them one by one in order to achieve the most stable configuration (this applies in every gpu minable coin).

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
LukaL

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

if wattman crashes, then you're pushing your cards too much. either try less intensity or less OC or you devolt a bit too much (mV).
note that despite the fact that you may have similar or the same gpus, it will be a miracle if they all work with the same settings and thus you have to config them one by one in order to achieve the most stable configuration (this applies in every gpu minable coin).

Exactly, and what is more... they will not work with same settings for every mining algorithm, because mining algorithms are different and put a bit different kind of "stress" on your GPU... And this applys also for cryptonight coins - because cryptonight is now many different algorithms (Cryptonight V7, Heavy, Light, Alloy), so for example you can mine cryptonight V7 with xx settings, but you get crashes on cryptonight-heavy with same settings ...

"gpu_threads_conf" :
[
  // gpu: GeForce GTX 1080 architecture: 61
  //      memory: 7950/8192 MiB
  //      smx: 20
  { "index" : 0,
    "threads" : 30, "blocks" : 60,
    "bfactor" : 6, "bsleep" :  25,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false, "sync_mode" : 3,
  },

],

Try first change bfactor to 8, and run miner ... If this alone doesn't help try also reducing "threads" and "blocks"... once you can mine, play with "threads" and "blocks" settings to achieve best hash rate...

Once you succeed can you please share with us how much hash rate do you get per GPU for 560, 570, 480 and 1080 mining Alloy ... we would like to put this informations together, so all newcomers can get basic info about expected hash rate with particular GPU...

Pon13

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:56:24 AM

IF i remember correctly...

For 570 8gb (samsung), bios 1-click patch polaris, not OC too much Core 1250, Mem 1950 i get around 560 h/s with SRBMiner

For 570 4gb (elpida, hynix), bios 1-click patch polaris, same OC settings as above i get around 525-530 h/s with SRBMiner

mV from -100 to -68 (it depends on the card)

Fully stable.

LukaL

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:00:45 AM

For 570 8gb (samsung), bios 1-click patch polaris, not OC too much Core 1250, Mem 1950 i get around 560 h/s with SRBMiner

For 570 4gb (elpida, hynix), bios 1-click patch polaris, same OC settings as above i get around 525-530 h/s with SRBMiner

Fully stable.

Are you sure this was mining cryptonight-alloy? Be carefull Alloy is diferent algorithm than Cryptonight-heavy and Alloy gives much lower hash rate than heavy. The only way you can know alloy hash rate is by mining it.
Your hash rates seems much to high for alloy, that is why I am asking... Usually with 580 8gb you can get 400 - 450 H/s, not more.
We already had alot of confussion because people constantly reported hash rate they received on heavy and claimed it is alloy...

Pon13

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

Fully stable.

Are you sure this was mining cryptonight-alloy? Be carefull Alloy is diferent algorithm than Cryptonight-heavy and Alloy gives much lower hash rate than heavy. The only way you can know alloy hash rate is by mining it.
Your hash rates seems much to high for alloy, that is why I am asking... Usually with 580 8gb you can get 400 - 450 H/s, not more.
We already had alot of confussion because people constantly reported hash rate they received on heavy and claimed it is alloy...

hmm i was pretty sure its alloy but now i'm a bit confused it might be heavy as well i'll check and confirm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: