Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYBEAR] Crypto Payments Service  (Read 740 times)
Icey47

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

Chatted with one of the Paybear staff directly from their website and they helped explain about the codes. I like how they are making things easy with staff available to chat with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chandler32

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:37:47 AM

I haven't heard much about Paybear as well, but its partnership with Makerdao and the fact that it got retweeted by Litecoin puts them in a favorable position. I like how they are lowering their fees to technically nothing.
Jrein23

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:30:28 PM

Well I'm in doubt with its "the lowest in industry" slogan since the FAQ on their website indicates this and they are still on the BETA phase.
https://i.imgur.com/UFfTJyl.png

If they would be true with their promise then paybear would became successful like any other services right now in the market.
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

It's normal for people to be skeptical especially since Paybear is a new service. I'm fairly neutral about it and will wait for reviews after a few months.
ActiveWizard77

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

It's normal for people to be skeptical especially since Paybear is a new service. I'm fairly neutral about it and will wait for reviews after a few months.

Well for me this is a good sign for their team. Bitcoin Gold announces the partnership with paybear, it seems all are looking good for them.

Jrein23

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

I just wonder if how many merchants have used Paybear's API since it has started?

ActiveWizard77

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

I just wonder if how many merchants have used Paybear's API since it has started?
Follow Paybear on twitter There are few merchants who have added their API one of them is ShopMFB
Clifmeister

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:56:04 AM

Well for me this is a good sign for their team. Bitcoin Gold announces the partnership with paybear, it seems all are looking good for them.

Good news indeed. I hope that Paybear will be true to  its word with its cheap fees even after it becomes popular.
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

I haven't much about Paybear probably because it's still new.  Will see how it goes in a few months or so as I think this new payment company is good for business.
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:03:32 AM

I haven't much about Paybear probably because it's still new.  Will see how it goes in a few months or so as I think this new payment company is good for business.

They seem to be quite here on Bitcointalk, I don't know if they have even an Announcement thread or a Sig/bounty campaign. Paybear seems to be promising but I think they lack people's awareness of their product.
BigTerror87

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

They seem to be quite here on Bitcointalk, I don't know if they have even an Announcement thread or a Sig/bounty campaign. Paybear seems to be promising but I think they lack people's awareness of their product.

Maybe because they're just isn't legit? I have looked into their website and they seem to good to be true. The service they offer is at 0%? Don't know but I think they aren't legit for me.
ActiveWizard77

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

Maybe because they're just isn't legit? I have looked into their website and they seem to good to be true. The service they offer is at 0%? Don't know but I think they aren't legit for me.

LOL. Think again. Paybear didn't say the 0% is forever, take a look again to their website. The 0% service fee you're saying is just for the intro or beta period of the service. After that they'll be asking a service fee but lesser than its competitor right now.
Interrobangz67

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

I guess you need to read their faq since they never mentioned that their fees will stay 0% forever. They have also gotten quit a bit of attention lately due to partnerships with known companies and merchants.
ActiveWizard77

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

I guess you need to read their faq since they never mentioned that their fees will stay 0% forever. They have also gotten quit a bit of attention lately due to partnerships with known companies and merchants.

Well that's their main focus right now, the recent tie-up with maker dao is something that makes them trustworthy. Another thing is that their twitter got retweeted by BTG amd Litecoin.
Clifmeister

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

Them getting retweeted by Legit people is a good thing, but we shall see whether or not they are worth our trust in the months to come.
UnusualLeech045

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

I too have made the move, thanks to this group! Big thanks to this community & big thanks to paybear.io for making this possible. I had integrated their API and hoping to get more into cryptocurrency.
Chandler32

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

I too have made the move, thanks to this group! Big thanks to this community & big thanks to paybear.io for making this possible. I had integrated their API and hoping to get more into cryptocurrency.

Really not good with coding. Is there anyway that Paybear staff can do it for us or at least make things simplee by talking over the phone for instructions?
ActiveWizard77

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

That's a good move. But I think you're a little late in cryptocurrency buddy. I think more a more people will be involve to cryptocurrency with these kind of services and not just junk coins relying to coin offerings and coin selling.

Really not good with coding. Is there anyway that Paybear staff can do it for us or at least make things simplee by talking over the phone for instructions?

Yeah, they can help you just contact them directly on their website.
GoodTrout55

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

Is there service legit? Paybear seems to be new in this kind of services? I have checked their team members and advisors don't know if they are legit or not.
Sharcade02

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

Is there service legit? Paybear seems to be new in this kind of services? I have checked their team members and advisors don't know if they are legit or not.

They seem to be legit. Their website is clean and the error free. And the blockchain/advisory team seems legit. Got one problem though, when I clicked they facebook page, it leads to nothing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: