Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYBEAR] Crypto Payments Service  (Read 740 times)
ActiveWizard77

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

Is there service legit? Paybear seems to be new in this kind of services? I have checked their team members and advisors don't know if they are legit or not.

Yeah. I think so. Basing from their twitter page a lot of merchants have adopted their API. You might want to check their twitter and you'll see a bit of legitimacy.

They seem to be legit. Their website is clean and the error free. And the blockchain/advisory team seems legit. Got one problem though, when I clicked they facebook page, it leads to nothing.

Don't know about their FB page. I also checked it and nothing appeared, I'll ask them on telegram what happened to paybear's official fb page.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amuzeddingo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

They indeed seem legit based on their Twitter page https://twitter.com/paybeario?lang=en seeing a lot of merchants have used their API and so far, no bad feedback.
GoodTrout55

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:28:36 AM

Thanks. I have asked because I'm planning to integrate paybear's api to to my website. And I'm wondering, are there any 'dummy' information I can use at checkout to simulate a normal one for testing purposes?
Shamefulpilchard

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

Thanks. I have asked because I'm planning to integrate paybear's api to to my website. And I'm wondering, are there any 'dummy' information I can use at checkout to simulate a normal one for testing purposes?

I'm curious if there are any Paybear staff that are active in these forums as well.. I think it would be nice to get some answers directly from them.  Smiley
ParallelSquid (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:50:00 AM

I'm curious if there are any Paybear staff that are active in these forums as well.. I think it would be nice to get some answers directly from them.  Smiley

Its been a long time since I have checked this thread and no staff has arrived to answer any concerns of their services. You might just go directly to paybear's telegram or twitter account to clarify any queries you have in mind. BTW, what's your question I might be able to help you?
Conundrumwas

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

Its been a long time since I have checked this thread and no staff has arrived to answer any concerns of their services. You might just go directly to paybear's telegram or twitter account to clarify any queries you have in mind. BTW, what's your question I might be able to help you?

had the same thoughts since it would be advantageous for marketers or staff to be involved with people in these forums.  Wink Anyhow, It's good for them to have supporters here at least.  Grin
FireShark89

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

I'd like to test one out as well to identify potential issues before going live with it, but not sure if this is possible though.
ActiveWizard77

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:36:19 AM

I'd like to test one out as well to identify potential issues before going live with it, but not sure if this is possible though.

You can test it out. The API is live and running, you can try with small amounts to test their service. So far some minor issues arises but they are being solved by the admin's of paybear. Been reading on their telegram group.
Bachelorrd

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

Hello, do I need to build the UI by myself?
I remember that BitPay and BTCPay offers a default UI that can be used directly. Does PayBear offer similar UI?

Fighting against Inequality!
Widgetloxz

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

Bitcoin Token tweeted about PayBear a few days ago. They are giving out 100,000 $BTK to 10 random winners who simply will retweet their post. Wonder when winners will be announced?  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/bitcoin_token/status/977254291470766080

Great service and project. BTK and Paybear will be something big in the making. <3
Blogosphere

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

I don't expect to win with more than a thousand re-tweets lol. I do like BTK, its highly active & passionate dev team and hope that it will be considered as part of PayBear's accepted coins soon...
Heartstrings

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

I'm currently at PayBear's page right now and looking at the fee comparison against PayPal and stripe. With fees that are 204x cheaper, I'm really hoping that many merchants will have us customers in mind and give Paybear a try..
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

nice.. how much is 10,000 BTK worth? tried looking it up but can't find its exchange value just yet. Anyhow, it's been awhile since I've seen any new tweets from Paybear... looking forward to updates
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

Do they provide support for Shopify? It's a large ecommerce platform so I would assume that they do...
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:52:26 AM

Do they provide support for Shopify? It's a large ecommerce platform so I would assume that they do...

they've mentioned on their faq page that they don't have support for shopify, but they have some form you can fill out to request for one.. not sure how it works though.
heartrodriguez28

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

I think they currently support woocommerce, opencart and prestashop.. I have already talked with them about shopify as well but no eta as of this time. They are very responsive in telegram. You might like to chat directly with their staff.
Jrein23

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:54:54 AM

Its been a long time since I visited this thread and I'm not seeing much of a support from paybear's team. Don't know but they seem inactive on Bitcointalk.
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

Its been a long time since I visited this thread and I'm not seeing much of a support from paybear's team. Don't know but they seem inactive on Bitcointalk.

I haven't really noticed them actively answering questions here on Bitcointalk.. would have been awesome  Roll Eyes I can see that they are pretty active in telegram though.
ParallelSquid (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

I haven't really noticed them actively answering questions here on Bitcointalk.. would have been awesome  Roll Eyes I can see that they are pretty active in telegram though.

Yeah, All queries should be directed to their telegram group because they don't focus on ICO right now. What can I see from their telegram group is merchants asking for help integrating their API. Maybe when they launch their token, some of the admins will be active here.
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

I guess they will be active once their admins will officially announce the launch. I really hope that most merchants (like steam) will use PayBear in the near future for the sake of their customers. <3
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: