Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYBEAR] Crypto Payments Service  (Read 744 times)
MattF24

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

I guess they will be active once their admins will officially announce the launch. I really hope that most merchants (like steam) will use PayBear in the near future for the sake of their customers. <3

If DAI is really going to be around soon, It would be really awesome to pay for something at 1:1 against the dollar with all the benefits of blockchain... not to mention the cheapest fees.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jrein23

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:45:18 AM

Its been a long time since I visited this thread and I'm not seeing much of a support from paybear's team. Don't know but they seem inactive on Bitcointalk.

I haven't really noticed them actively answering questions here on Bitcointalk.. would have been awesome  Roll Eyes I can see that they are pretty active in telegram though.

Yeah, All queries should be directed to their telegram group because they don't focus on ICO right now. What can I see from their telegram group is merchants asking for help integrating their API. Maybe when they launch their token, some of the admins will be active here.

So when this launch will be? Their website don't have any tentative date for their token launch. I hope it'll be soon enough as people here don't get any answers from their questions about paybear's service.
ParallelSquid (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

So when this launch will be? Their website don't have any tentative date for their token launch. I hope it'll be soon enough as people here don't get any answers from their questions about paybear's service.

As I have said, they don't focus much about the ICO and their token right now. Paybear's priority is getting more merchants on using their product.
Yeah they don't have any tentative date for the ICO launch, but basing on their roadmap it'll be in the last quarter of 2018.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

Many (including me) are interested the future ICO. I do agree that it would have been great to discuss it (even unofficially) with a Paybear staff to just keep the interest rolling until the launch. just my 2 cents
Essaint56

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

As I have said, they don't focus much about the ICO and their token right now. Paybear's priority is getting more merchants on using their product.
Yeah they don't have any tentative date for the ICO launch, but basing on their roadmap it'll be in the last quarter of 2018.

Well that's a long wait. I thought paybear's ICO is in the first quarter of 2018, I see they have already starting marketing their service, but I hope, they will also be focusing on their ICO.
ActiveWizard77

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:59:31 AM

Great service and project. BTK and Paybear will be something big in the making. <3

Have paybear made a tie-up with BTK? To be honest, I don't see good about BTK because they're only a fork, plus I don't see any option in their integration for bitcoin token.
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:16:49 AM

Great service and project. BTK and Paybear will be something big in the making. <3

Have paybear made a tie-up with BTK? To be honest, I don't see good about BTK because they're only a fork, plus I don't see any option in their integration for bitcoin token.

Why do say so? Just look at BCH right now.  All of this forks are meant to make more BTC reliable, as for the paybear's project they have a neat and attractive website. Might as well wait for their ICO.
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

Their latest post on Twitter suggested that PayBear has not yet added this coin. BTK devs are activitely trying though and I see lots of support from the BTK community as well.
Gringoblin67

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

Why do say so? Just look at BCH right now.  All of this forks are meant to make more BTC reliable, as for the paybear's project they have a neat and attractive website. Might as well wait for their ICO.

on top of their nice looking website, I do think that their payment platform business is legit judging by the increasing number of merchants who joined them.
Chosenpai

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:18:37 AM

Hey paybear, just wanted to ask. is there any plans to have an equivalent to stripe elements? with a privacy preserving way to save delivery addresses locally on the client side?
Improperstammer

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

Any estimated date when you might be able to officially support Shopify? I need to know since I am currently short on time and would have to choose between a few of you soon.
ActiveWizard77

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

Hey paybear, just wanted to ask. is there any plans to have an equivalent to stripe elements? with a privacy preserving way to save delivery addresses locally on the client side?

I have asked this on their telegram group before, and here's an answer for it.

would love to implement something like that... But we'll have to do some more research before putting together concrete plans for this feature, we've got a ton of other things we're interested in pursuing

Any estimated date when you might be able to officially support Shopify? I need to know since I am currently short on time and would have to choose between a few of you soon.

Not sure about this because there's no official announcement from the team about the current status on Shopify, but they have made the first base on contacting Shopify directly and they've got good response.
Essaint56

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:17:50 AM

Just like to ask when will be the implementation of other currency? It says on paybear's website they will be implementing more cryptocurrencies, I would like to know if ETN is also included on that list. Thanks
DiscretePatriot

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

Just like to ask when will be the implementation of other currency? It says on paybear's website they will be implementing more cryptocurrencies, I would like to know if ETN is also included on that list. Thanks

I've been checking for updates on the Paybear site and haven't found much lately. Might be a little late to answer your question but they still don't accept ETN as of this time..
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

Is it possible to use my Poloniex coin address to accept payment via Paybear? It's kinda difficult for me to keep data on several tokens so I would prefer a single log in via exchange.
squidiot438

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

I've been checking for updates on the Paybear site and haven't found much lately. Might be a little late to answer your question but they still don't accept ETN as of this time..

I've seen their recent twitter posts and they were generally about the latest news and trends in the crypto space. Seems we've got quite a few positive signs for crypto.
Vibr56

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

Is it possible to use my Poloniex coin address to accept payment via Paybear? It's kinda difficult for me to keep data on several tokens so I would prefer a single log in via exchange.

Customers can pay from any wallet, exchange or even a smart contract. Although not recommended, you can also use your exchange address for payouts, provided that it’s reusable. They have this info and all other potential questions in their faq https://help.paybear.io/frequently-asked-questions.

GraciousBanshee47

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

More and more merchants prefer crypto payments. With the DAI stable coin integrated into Paybear's system, I'm sure that merchants will flood in and make Paybear their primary gateway especially since it minimizes risk in terms of having to deal with the crypto market's volatility.
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

More and more merchants prefer crypto payments. With the DAI stable coin integrated into Paybear's system, I'm sure that merchants will flood in and make Paybear their primary gateway especially since it minimizes risk in terms of having to deal with the crypto market's volatility.

I checked Paybear's site and it still doesn't seem to support DAI at this time. Have they announced a date  as to when they might have it integrated?
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

Yeah it all sounds pretty amazing and a game changer especially for those who frequently do microtransactions. I checked Paybear and Makerdao and they both didn't seem to have updates though. I might have missed their ANN so could anyone link it to me if you've seen it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: