Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will have a price of $50000  (Read 2158 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?

It seems that they are possible but the thing is that js a very much higher value and bitcoins are dallinf these days and they are having a hard time regaining their value but i believe that we the people are the one that can male the bitcoins.much more expeve that will come to the point that the bitcoins are worth $50k each but as what they are behaviorism right now it will take a lot.of time. One year is not enough for them gain that value trust me. Just continue to.support.
You can expect any thing to happen in the world of the crypto currencies especially when you talk about the market price of bitcoin. It is very much possible to see this much market value of the bitcoin but this is something which will take lot of time and that it can only happen at time when the demand of the bitcoin in the international market will rise to a very significant figure.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikhaila2304

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

I hope so ... in cryptocurrency there is always a possibility
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

If bitcoin will have a price of $50,000, I think it will completely change the economy of the cryptocurrency, and maybe even change the economy of the whole world, because so many people around the world will want to buy bitcoin or some altcoins because after the bitcoin, the price of other coins will also rise.
Xcode7

Activity: 1106
Merit: 412

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

Slightly high if bitcoin prices can penetrate such prices. but there is still a possibility and there is still a chance. when people expect and support. the possibility of the price can go up is very high. need support from us in order to realize the price

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
sand9999

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

If bitcoin will have a price of $50,000, I think it will completely change the economy of the cryptocurrency, and maybe even change the economy of the whole world, because so many people around the world will want to buy bitcoin or some altcoins because after the bitcoin, the price of other coins will also rise.

I agree, but I dont see a reason for it to be $50k. Speculators are good for short term benefit (Nov, Dec, Jan), but not good for the long term growth and confidence in currency. I would prefer it to rather loose volatility. That would be good.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

Slightly high if bitcoin prices can penetrate such prices. but there is still a possibility and there is still a chance. when people expect and support. the possibility of the price can go up is very high. need support from us in order to realize the price
Indeed, if the 20% who invested in the stock market they turn to invest in bitcoin then 50k is only a matter of time. And I believe that the tycoons in the securities industry will realize the potential of bitcoin and they will invest.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?
It is the wish of everyone here, but I think Bitcoin will never be able to reach the 50k mark while many countries in the world banned bitcoin. I just wish that in the end of this year, bitcoin price will be 25k
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

Hopefully the Bitcoin price will be 50k if all countries in Europe and America accept Bitcoin like Japanese and German. Surely the price of bitcoin will be greater than 50k. I still hope that day will be real
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

In the future, chances are high that it will but I do doubt that it will happen this year. Bitcoin right from the start or as this year entered,the market value fluctuate and continuously decreased which cutted its market value for about a half of its highest market price which was also achieved last year. For now,since the market price is falling, hold and avoid selling in order to earn profit once the market already starts to recover and increase.

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

I have no doubt that bitcoin will rise  up to $50000 but it might not be this year. As we can see, bitcoin is now slowly droping like 70% of it's price value. People are now worried about it's fall down but they are still hoping that bitcoin will increase again slowly but surely.

MonkeyGolden

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

The price of bitcoin will be up to $ 50,000, are you kidding me? Bitcoin's current price is only $ 7,000 and this year the value of Bitcoin is always down, sometimes falling sharply, and Bitcoin's value is no longer good. There are not many signs that Bitcoin's price will rise to $ 10,000, not to mention a $ 50000 increase, which is a huge loss.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

Yes it is possible if people will focus on investing in bitcoins and the demand will keep on increasing. There are people who are already holding a huge amount of bitcoins today and they are just cashing out if there's an emergency so keep on holding your coin in order to earn a huge amount of profit in the future.
if to reach $ 50000 in this year i think not yet, but for next year i sure can. my target at this time btc can penetrate last year highest price

udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:30:45 AM

No timeline but it will hit 50K for  sure....it may be in 3 months or 3 years but that level will come for sure

yes, I agree with you, maybe in 3 or 4 months , it will rise again.I hope it.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:25:44 AM

Nothing is impossible but its hard to predict as well I think the ideal price would hit the 5 digit mark again but 50k usd are very huge amount maybe the bitcoin supply will reach the max supply if bitcoin hit that price.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

I do not really believe last year that bitcoins can reach the value of $20k dollar before 2017 ends but it actually does and reaching $50k dollar this 2018 is really possible as long as there are people who will keep on holding their coin so that the price will increase even more.
This is good to see people talking about bitcoins and predicting such figures for their prices at end of 2018. But definitely this amount is hard to get. Bitcoins have capability to even reach $50000 and then even cross this limit, but according the real fact, this is just a booster. Like you have said, bitcoins have reached $21000 in last year, and for now we can expect it to be at $30-35k maximum.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

To my analysis, 20k to 30k is possible but 50k is a little bit much compared to the trend, the demand has reduced but anyway no one can easily predict the market so let's just wait and see what it can do but I will just be happy whatever increase it has
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

No timeline but it will hit 50K for  sure....it may be in 3 months or 3 years but that level will come for sure

This is very difficult. I think the bitcoin will increase again within two months. But to get it to 50k, I think it will take a lot of time and many countries will accept the new bitcoin to develop that number.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

I think, anything can happen on bitcoin price. Cryptomarket have high volatile and many people already knew about crypto and start to investing their money. With more people investing their money on crypto, I think bitcoin price become $50k is possible
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

This is very difficult. I think the bitcoin will increase again within two months. But to get it to 50k, I think it will take a lot of time and many countries will accept the new bitcoin to develop that number.

It will or it will not, it doesn't matter for me. Though one thing's for certain, thus setback that's going on right now is just temporary and bitcoin will come back probably a lot stronger.  I don't want to cling to a specific amount like 50k to avoid disappointment but i'm going to stay positive Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

I don't think so.Anyone can't predict about this.Now the price is $7k.But in few days it will be hit $10k again and then the price will be stable.So I think btc will not go for $50k in 5-6 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: