Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 10x coin?  (Read 29255 times)
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

I guess it will be nucleus cash(ncash). Many people are shilling this coin. But i think ncash need time for do this.
It is not easy to say xxx coin can do 10x. But my favourites are everex , eidoo and EOS. Also neo. But i am not waiting 10x Smiley I will be okey for 5x Smiley
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
I think the thoughts of each reader of this topic will be radically different, and I'm sure that 95% of people who give a forecast here will not guess the currency that so grows in price. I do not want to predict but I think CRPT it will grow.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

I guess it will be nucleus cash(ncash). Many people are shilling this coin. But i think ncash need time for do this.
It is not easy to say xxx coin can do 10x. But my favourites are everex , eidoo and EOS. Also neo. But i am not waiting 10x Smiley I will be okey for 5x Smiley

Regarding NEO, some expecting actually to go 10x this year and that is not just pure speculation as with many other coins. If we continue to see more and more ICOs on NEO it can establish itself as a real alternative to Ethereum. I think we will see moderate growth for a while and when the market realizes that NEO will go through the roof.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:55:24 PM

Deeponion of course. This coin has one of the biggest potencial to achieve 10x growth in this year, why? Because has amazing team, huge community and fast support. They are only waiting for the best moment, but it will be start in this year
cryptonized

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:19:26 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
iRakic

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:51:13 PM

Deeponion of course. This coin has one of the biggest potencial to achieve 10x growth in this year, why? Because has amazing team, huge community and fast support. They are only waiting for the best moment, but it will be start in this year

I do agree with you, the price is very good for investing now, but ATH is promising, as well as the features that are about to be released. I must say I am impressed with the speed of evolution of this project. I mean, it's really young, but it has a community of 13.000 members. That speaks for itself.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:23:53 AM

I also know potential coins which can hit 10x current price in few months but this is something i cant share  in public forums. I cant understand the reason behind this questions regarding boosting profits with asking such questions. Debitium has potential to make x30 after 5 month but everyone should do own research before investing any amount to cryptos.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:41:09 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

New CPU Cancer Research Algorithm released,
rewards for contributing CPU cycles to science!

mfb07

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

For sure CREDITS (CS) x100 - x1000 (Get in now as it is still less than 1$, price is going surge before end of march, Binance and beta release)
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
I think NEO is exactly that coin that can bring you a profit of x10 by the end of 2018. This currency is very much loved in China, but as you know, China is very influential on the course of cryptocyrrency. the company cooperates with many large crypto companies
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

I think telcoin, bitclave, snov, storm, amb and chsb have 10x potential in 2018, there are many more that can be big, do your own analysis on each project before deciding to invest.
before we do the analysis we see first whether the coin will be prospects in the future. taking into account the smallest possible risks so as to avoid losses
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

In my opinion, i believe in the potential of NEO, EOS, WAVES, but 10x is a bit unlikely this year, but 5x is reliable and it is worth investing and seeking those gains. However the currency that will have a 10x increase is Zcash has a rising project and investors are optimistic. It is worth pointing out that it is just a speculation and not an absolute truth because we know of the flexibility of the news and the market.
cryptoneet

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

$IFX Infinex, will 10x+ in the future

-very talented team working on a dex exchange
-dex exchange will run on the ifx network and masternodes will get a % of the fee's (never been done)
-no marketing or hype atm, team is developing dex behind the scenes alpha launch will be in next 1-2 months
-only 300k mcap a true hidden gem
-dex exchange only the beginning more apps will run on the ifx network in the future

dex exchange is the future with all the scams/hacks going on and what happen with mtgox can never trust a centralized exchange.

you can get in on the ground floor of a future dex exchange out of Singapore(crypto friendly nation) now

https://www.infinex.info/
https://masternodes.online/currencies/IFX/

checkout their discord and talk to devs you will find out anything you need

https://discord.gg/2PpuNSe
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:15:31 AM

Regarding NEO, some expecting actually to go 10x this year and that is not just pure speculation as with many other coins. If we continue to see more and more ICOs on NEO it can establish itself as a real alternative to Ethereum. I think we will see moderate growth for a while and when the market realizes that NEO will go through the roof.

I think eth has a better chance to 10x over neo.  Value is connected to the amount of users.  Basically every ICO is held on ethereum and look at how many of the top 100 cryptos are eth tokens.
nikoskakan

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:19:48 AM

Hellenic Coin!!! Almost 100% today!
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:52:13 AM

PCL, Peculium. This is a state of the art predictive AI product that has a world class team working every day behind it to prepare the business release of their AI. 1st ICO is over, it continues with increased price as CCO, and it's very likley to take off parabolically once listed on a respectable exchange.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

My suggestion for your investment is $2000 in Bitcoin, $1500 in Ethereum and $500 in NEO. These crypto currencies have good potential and market cap, these coins are emerging coins of 2018. I don't want to specify anything big about Bitcoin because everyone in crypto world knows it's potential. For Ethereum and NEO I would suggest you to wait to reap profit once Bitcoin achieves your desired profit since all altcoins follow Bitcoin path whether is is down or up.

My suggestion is to split your investment as I mentioned above.

Bitcoin - $2000
Ethereum - $1500
NEO - $500

Wait until July to get max profit and if you miss July then wait until December end which is the peak season for Bitcoin and other crypto.
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:25:31 AM

My suggestion for your investment is $2000 in Bitcoin, $1500 in Ethereum and $500 in NEO. These crypto currencies have good potential and market cap, these coins are emerging coins of 2018. I don't want to specify anything big about Bitcoin because everyone in crypto world knows it's potential. For Ethereum and NEO I would suggest you to wait to reap profit once Bitcoin achieves your desired profit since all altcoins follow Bitcoin path whether is is down or up.

My suggestion is to split your investment as I mentioned above.

Bitcoin - $2000
Ethereum - $1500
NEO - $500

Wait until July to get max profit and if you miss July then wait until December end which is the peak season for Bitcoin and other crypto.
If the aim of OP is to get on in a 10x opportunity, from the 3 mentioned ones NEO is the one most likely to achieve such a feature. Both BTC & ETH had a major year in 2017 that I think a further 10x from current values isnt really feasible ( for 2018 at least).
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:49:47 AM

PCL, Peculium. This is a state of the art predictive AI product that has a world class team working every day behind it to prepare the business release of their AI. 1st ICO is over, it continues with increased price as CCO, and it's very likley to take off parabolically once listed on a respectable exchange.

It looks quite interesting but isn't it another savings app where you can track your investments? There are quite a few around or in the making and they have more features, for instance Daneel or Savedroid. So I think it could be hard to get to 10x but I think it has potential. Regarding AI I am confident that Deepbrainchain goes back to where it was after the ICO which would be a 10x easily.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

It looks quite interesting but isn't it another savings app where you can track your investments? There are quite a few around or in the making and they have more features, for instance Daneel or Savedroid. So I think it could be hard to get to 10x but I think it has potential. Regarding AI I am confident that Deepbrainchain goes back to where it was after the ICO which would be a 10x easily.

It absolutely is not a savings app. Their unique patented AI Aieve is designed to predict daily future market movements in traditional assets and cryptocurrencies like Next day's close for BTC, ETH, NEO, etc.
Anyone holding PCL tokens will both be able to participate in the portfolio managed by this predictive AI, and also get profit share from everything that Peculium company will earn through their own asset management business (which will be also automated utilizing the various versions of Aieve).

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: