Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 10x coin?  (Read 29257 times)
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:10:47 PM

Maybe you're right. Now I'm following only one project, which is dedicated to the artificial intelligence, it's a pity that many do not believe in this industry.
artificial intelligence in crypto is a buzzword, don't fall for those  traps

invest on smart contracts  platforms

Definitely. To sell any that not exist is nonsense. If AI will live with tokens only it'll be dead-end road. Projects with AI don't be regulated with blockchain. Or we speak about some bots proudly named AI?
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:42:03 PM

You looked at Pundi x. He is doing staggered performance and. Pundi x is the top 2018
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

You looked at Pundi x. He is doing staggered performance and. Pundi x is the top 2018

I have seen this project's campaign on this forum. If I am right this is been nlmabaged atriz and ALU team right! I am not sure how did you picked this project as the top 10 ICO token of this year.
Is there anyone looking potential with this project guys. I believe eligma, buzzshow and bitplay contains more potential than this project guys. Better you may check in Ann thread.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

I cheer for Genesis vision. Good project and really low quantity
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

If you are talking about token which were high valued when bitcoin still above $15k, there are other tokens too you should add on your investment. There are UTRUST, which even reached $1.3 and currently it's only $0.18ish, and COBINHOOD which was valued $1.2 when currently it's only $0.08ish.
Larochka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Look closely at the projects Zilliqa and ICO Shivom. These projects will bring you huge profits and I think it will be much higher than x10. Study the projects and you will understand everything yourself.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

I think all coins are the same they can be the next x10 coin. You need to join their telegram so you could easily know where is the best coin so far to hodl and what is their next update for their projects.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:11:19 AM

ICX, DIGIXDAO and verge. I cannot guarantee its outcome but you can rely on those coins. ICX is very profitable if ever it will just $50. There’s a lot of price prediction for ICX to hit $100 this end of the year. But all decisions relies on your own hands man. We are just here to share what we believe.  Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:26:10 AM

Well, instead of going for a cheap altcoins, I would like to pick a more established altcoins. I think Neo can be the next 10x coin, as it is a very promising Chinese project, a lot of Chinese investors have been investing into it.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
While you are right that there are many coins that can go up 100 times above its ico price the truth is that in this market a coin going up 10 times before the end of the year is also very difficult I would love to have that information so I can invest every single satoshi that I have in such a coin and get huge profits but the world doesn't work like that.
JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:03:21 AM

Some believe that it will be ETH, but according to my forecasts it is because of the capitalization of chances that more of such coins as ardor and stratis. You can look at the waves.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

Well, instead of going for a cheap altcoins, I would like to pick a more established altcoins. I think Neo can be the next 10x coin, as it is a very promising Chinese project, a lot of Chinese investors have been investing into it.
With a lots of speculations and if the Chinese begins to trade again, NEO will be the coin to watch out this project come up with a big blast before and
possible to comes up much stronger, if we are aiming for x10 coin then better to study every thing around our prospect project, it will give some hint
for us to be able to catch the train before it will go and rise high
Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:38:13 AM

SC now looks very attractive. It seems to me, that in 2018 this coin can bring a very big profit. I invested in the SC and the price went up. It makes me very happy.
maliboom

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:40:47 AM

Pundix is doing a crazy run. Then there is to keep Genesis vision and idea market membership under control.
On idex Volumes are growing a lot and this will explode the prices of the token idex.
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

Pundix is doing a crazy run. Then there is to keep Genesis vision and idea market membership under control.
On idex Volumes are growing a lot and this will explode the prices of the token idex.
Yes, it looks good, but there is no point in buying now at the ATH.
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

apart from the major players i think we should consider looking into those ICO which managed to conduct successful ICO despite this bear market for example Faceter, shiftcash, Acutus  and nexo ...
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

I used to think that x10 can only be done with a good bet on the success of any team. But then I saw that investing in cryptocurrency gives me a chance to increase my capital tenfold. And now I intend to seriously engage in trading in the cryptocurrency market.
mohitgiri1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:05:28 PM

Take a look on Apex (cpx) great project and right now undervalued coin
They have established business , great partnership with Microsoft, Amazon AWS , Onchain , And Neo was one of the initial investor
Most amazing thing is their business model specially for B2C or can be used B2B ,  it's a sure 10x coin in 2018 but DYOR before investing
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

It should be coin with own blockchain. Universa has just launched main net and I consider it as potential 10-100x gainer. It has never felt down below ICO price. Wait for a year and you will see what I am saying
HazardXXX

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

It should be coin with own blockchain. Universa has just launched main net and I consider it as potential 10-100x gainer. It has never felt down below ICO price. Wait for a year and you will see what I am saying
Usually, the technical part does not greatly affect the price of the coin itself, primarily the price of the coin, the interest of large investors and traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: