Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 10x coin?  (Read 29255 times)
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:06:54 PM

I do not believe that coins can give such a profit now. It seems to me that the Golden Times in the cryptocurrency market have already passed.
We already passed the longest bearish, its not over yet bro. Need to wait more i think around Q2-Q4 we will see about a good movement for cryptocurrency. For the max profit better to buying a cheapest crypto at CMC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:15:15 PM

This is not easy to predict about which coin price will be x10! Because, the crypto market is facing some big collapse! If the bearish season get over and if the crypto market grows well then there are many coins which price will hit more than x10! Because all are top coins price are very cheap now, it can go to x10 if the crypto market recovers well.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:41:40 PM

I do not believe that coins can give such a profit now. It seems to me that the Golden Times in the cryptocurrency market have already passed.
We already passed the longest bearish, its not over yet bro. Need to wait more i think around Q2-Q4 we will see about a good movement for cryptocurrency. For the max profit better to buying a cheapest crypto at CMC
Maybe not cheapest but cheap coin that look profitable in CMC. Because some of cheap coin maybe already can't really supported anymore. And sometime CMC take long time to delist a dead coin from their list.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pilasu

Activity: 540
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:27:55 AM

Guys do some investment in CRD Cryptaldash. It's very cheap at this moment. Cryptaldash is integrated trading platform. Fantastic project. I'm all in. Check the new deta version https://exchange.cryptaldash.com/Apps/v2/CryptoExchange/#dashboard

Nic
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:21:34 AM

I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
If we talk about the possibilities of impressive growth, I would support the stellar and the tron, the most current technologies and cheap investment opportunities.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:43:00 PM

Here people give a lot of suggestions and preferences for us. but indeed that is uncertain. and in my opinion right now the right decision is we have to be able to choose which one is really good for us to invest in the long term or short term. Our own targets must also be real, they cannot be too high
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:10:41 PM

If this year's market rises again, I am optimistic that many coins will rise up to 10x, and of course coins that are still cheap like TRON, Cardano and Ripple are coins that we deserve to buy so we have the opportunity to become new rich people.
yes, hopefully it can happen because from yesterday I bought a lot of ripple coins because I am sure this year the coin will experience a price increase of up to 10x
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:21:44 PM

Guys do some investment in CRD Cryptaldash. It's very cheap at this moment. Cryptaldash is integrated trading platform. Fantastic project. I'm all in. Check the new deta version https://exchange.cryptaldash.com/Apps/v2/CryptoExchange/#dashboard

I participated in their ICO and this was one big fail, they promised airdrop with 50 tokens if you buy CRD tokens, but I received only 1 token. Also they do not respond on support, terrible, terrible project.

freud99

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:02:51 PM

The Latin America market is extremely important for us, as it is for the entire cryptocurrency and blockchain industries. The amount of creativity and ingenuity we’ve seen coming from investors, traders, developers and others who are part of the Latin American cryptocurrency ecosystem is remarkable, and we’d like to encourage them to continue pushing the bounds of innovation.PAX Pago Platform will transition from early stages of building upon a better network into facilitating the process of cryptocurrency and fiat exchange. When the foundation of this network is proven, the project will progress into the development of a Smart Economy.
ConvallAria

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:17:39 PM

I think that at the moment it is very difficult to find such coins. The market is not growing as fast as a few years ago. We must be patient.

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:19:04 AM

maybe kin
kik messenger coin can make x10 in near future.
the will announce a big thing.
wait and see.
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:14:28 AM

#<1000TPS #TrueDapps #smart-contracts #POW #CPUonly
TERA smart money blockchain
site https://terafoundation.org

Chaoex is the 5th exchange to list Tera.
https://www.chaoex.com

Exchange has $200M daily volume (on average) and ranking at top 30 in Coinmarketcap.

TERA/USDT trading pair listing will take place on Feb 27,2019 at 14:00(UTC+8). Deposit, withdraw and trading service will be available at the same time.

this is the fifth exchange supporting trade in Tera coins Cool

Qbtc https://www.myqbtc.com/
Bitalong https://www.bitalong.com/
Citex https://www.citex.co.kr/#/home
Bitmesh https://bitmesh.com/exchange?market=btc_tera#/
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:07:15 PM

I see since bitcoin and ethereum down there are no more coins that have increased up to 10 x. except when the price of BTC and ETH rose high I often get profits up to 10x from ico

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:19:39 PM

I see since bitcoin and ethereum down there are no more coins that have increased up to 10 x. except when the price of BTC and ETH rose high I often get profits up to 10x from ico
The fact is that while the market is in such a state, we do not need to expect that some coins will be able to repeat the fate of ethereum and Bitcoin after 2016. I think that this is unlikely today even with Bitcoin and ethereum.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:41:41 PM

I really dont understand how people keep posting on unuseful threads like this nowadays.. Please wake up, these times are over. You could be happy if you earn a 50%, or just dont loose money. The insane profits in crypto wont be that easy anymore.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 12:10:56 PM

As I see x10 can happen mostly on coins with small capitalization. Maybe fusion, MFT some coins like this.

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:48:57 PM

It is this feature of Blockchain technology that has grown in its popularity amongst large banks, developers and entrepreneurs. Many startups are building their businesses around blockchain technology. Let’s look at the real-world applications of the PAX PAGO project -those supported by large and active developer communities.
PAX PAGO is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around South America. The goal of the PAX PAGO is to develop sustainably, to create useful ecosystems for the community and to connect the investment community all over South America to the World market.

tezos
trust that coin, after the courts, tezos price will fly and will be at least 1 dollar until end of summer.
its chain is really so goo and inspire otyher chains.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:50:49 PM

I think this is a little funny, not to be mocked but in terms of the current situation of the bitcoin and altcoin market, it is almost impossible, but different if you are going to invest long-term.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:01:31 PM

I think this is a little funny, not to be mocked but in terms of the current situation of the bitcoin and altcoin market, it is almost impossible, but different if you are going to invest long-term.
If you pay attention to the top ten of the ranking of all coins, I would still be attentive and choose only those projects that offer a real product. It is the practical and economic interest of society in specific projects that can indicate their prospects not only in the near future, but also after many years.
jozhkesha

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:47:04 PM

I think that at the moment it is useless to hope for such high profits. The cryptocurrency market is at a loss and the coins do not give such a high profit.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: