Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 10x coin?  (Read 29255 times)
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:16:39 PM

Nothing really I believe, because ETH is so low. Most of the coins are based on ETH, and loosely tied to it.
Therefore everything depends on ETH.

Maybe if a crisis happens. People usually start to lose faith for a short amount of time in traditional stocks, bonds and banking institiutions. This is why Bitcoin was created, and became what it is today.
However the economy goes really well now, and noone seems to care about cryptocurrencies. I feel that crypto is an inferior good in this aspect.

Yet again, hype and usage is a huge factor aswell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jameshugo17

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:26:42 AM

I don't see a coin that can do 10x for now. Maybe Binance takes out the new coin and makes 10x. For now, we should not lose more than making money on the market.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 04:37:54 PM

I don't see a coin that can do 10x for now. Maybe Binance takes out the new coin and makes 10x. For now, we should not lose more than making money on the market.
By and large, one can pay attention to almost the entire hundred of the rating of the cryptocurrency market, because it is These Coins that should increase at least ten times in price after the cryptocurrency market stabilizes. For example, you can take the results of at least the beginning of 2018, to which we will return necessarily.
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 09:45:41 PM

2018 ended very poorly but i can assure you that 2019 will have more coins that can easily x10. One of those coins I see to easily get a x10 is xrp. Xrp has even plans to overtake btc on the top position of coin market cap and this means it is likely to be an over x10 coin. I do not have a lot of coins bt I believe that xrp is good to have.

mikewilliams12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:19:59 PM

In addition to being able to create a new ecosystem, purpose of launching ICO is to bring the PAX PAGO closer to the community and they can experience the technology that the PAX PAGO brings. The idea seems cool. this project would certainly become popular quickly.
klimauk

Activity: 183
Merit: 103

Crypto maniac - HODL

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:52:42 PM

COLX - was 10x already

Very good coin, no good exchange but in the future who knows.
colossusxt.io

Hodler <> seller <> buyer
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:02:10 PM

The next x10 coin might be an exchange coin such as Binance  Huobi and Kucoin,  due to the use of the tokens in purchasing ico because that was what gave Eth bull run last year,  so I believe this coin might do x10

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:06:16 PM

As I see x10 can happen mostly on coins with small capitalization. Maybe fusion, MFT some coins like this.
Usually, small market cap coins have such potential to give x10 or x20 times more profit but i don't recommend such type of coins. Pump dump coins are dangerous and these coins can lose 90% value in a single day.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:21:58 PM

Penny coins are the one that can give 10x but can also lose 10x
Such is the way of the market
See if you can scoop gems https://www.coingecko.com/en
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:00:34 AM

of course my fav coin kin.
it fell from 1300 to 24.
so it can come 240 easily.buy some kin now and enjoy your profit.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:35:40 AM

for now it is impossible for a known coin to have a chance to go pump  x10 because of the demand and by how the government regulates the price of cryptocurrency. the potential to have  that pump is only a small price coin .

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:52:45 AM

I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
Well the question failed because no coins had reached x10 last december 2018 and until now nothing happens

Let us not expect such high value this days since it is obvious that bear market is covering the whole cryptospace.and just invest in top 10-30 coins for safeties of our money
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:34:51 AM

Now all altcoins have a very low price, so many coins can be considered as those that can grow tenfold. Check out XYO, a project with a great future, thanks to an interesting idea and a strong team that constantly develops the project, is active, communicates with its community, very often publishes news and signs agreements with well-known companies and global brands. At this stage, they are launching a finished product, and it is still possible to have time to purchase an XYO coin at a low price and in the near future to get a significant profit due to the increase in its value.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:07:39 PM

Now all altcoins have a very low price, so many coins can be considered as those that can grow tenfold. Check out XYO, a project with a great future, thanks to an interesting idea and a strong team that constantly develops the project, is active, communicates with its community, very often publishes news and signs agreements with well-known companies and global brands. At this stage, they are launching a finished product, and it is still possible to have time to purchase an XYO coin at a low price and in the near future to get a significant profit due to the increase in its value.
In any case, it is necessary to pay the highest-rated  CMC, which are still relevant to investment. First of all, apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum, you need to pay attention to stellar, which shows very good results throughout its existence.
dany54

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:49:39 PM

The mainstream media gets it all wrong. They talk about investing in cryptocurrency as if it were a single stock, or a sector of the market.  Most mainstream investment advice consists of ""put a small percentage of your portfolio in cryptocurrency, diversify by  buying a few different coins"".
Cryptocurrency is not a monolith, in fact it is more like a labyrinthine rabbit hole filled with more rabbit holes.  It is an entire ecosystem that is already replacing (to the tune of half-a-trillion dollars) a chunk of the traditional global financial system. A significant number of additional tools  is made available for all users of Geco.one PAMM trading  platform.  Features  like marginal trading, funding from multiple investors, complex PAMM account merging options to name a few, making it the most comprehensive set of tools for trading cryptocurrencies on multiple   exchanges. Experts recognise the magnitude of possibilities and use Geco.one regularly. Investors gain all the data necessary to be able to assess the traders and managers at the tips of their fingers. Features like overall score, consistency, style of trading are just a few of the broad spectrum of the possible analysing mechanism.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:31:08 PM

for now it is impossible for a known coin to have a chance to go pump  x10 because of the demand and by how the government regulates the price of cryptocurrency. the potential to have  that pump is only a small price coin .

Some coins made 10x or so in March-April this year. But this were coins with very small cap. Its very ricky invest in such coinsm as you can lose everything...
black9

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:13:33 PM

The special kind of cryptocurrencies — stablecoin became one of the most successful and perspective versions of the decision! Practice has shown that it is impossible to fence off completely from fiat currencies: the rate of any cryptocurrency is determined primarily by the value of the currency, most often by the dollar. At the same time, it became clear that not only the dollar can be the key to the cryptocurrency stability - it can become any traditional valuable asset. The Anchor is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are in consistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn.

The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.
Voevodin

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:39:51 PM

I have all the prerequisites to believe that the coin GEX can make x2-X3 in the coming days.  IEO started today.
Lyshkd

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:18:47 PM

I have all the prerequisites to believe that the coin GEX can make x2-X3 in the coming days.  IEO started today.

IEO is already actively going through a few hours, a great coincidence, today bitcoin began to grow. https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
Cybulen

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:33:27 PM

IEO is already actively going through a few hours, a great coincidence, today bitcoin began to grow. https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX

Thanks for the tip. Let's hope I get lucky today, by the way, here's their website. http://gexan.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: