Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS to Earn Money  (Read 835 times)
Sakash

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Money is really good news. Everybody wants to earn money. I am also doing bitcoin's work to make money. I am hopeful bitcoin can earn money through it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

I am very happy to hear this news, hopefully what is being reported about bitcoin and ETH increment is true, because many people are expecting the rise in btc and ETH prices to return as early as 2018 yesterday. I think people can not wait for that price increase.
total.room

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

Selama saya masuk pada bitcoint, saya sangat merasa senang sekali, karna semua orang sdah memasuki pekerjaan bitcoint bisa merubah hidupnya menjadi lebih mencukupi dari yang sebelumnya, yang serba kekurangan dalam hal ekonominya, dan semoga bitcoint selalu abadi apa yg kita semua harapkan
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

yes now is the right time to buy bitcoin, just waiting for the right time to sell it so as to feel a lot of profit
everyone wants to profit and turn the family economy into a better get rich and can successfully buy anything in want,
I totally agree if now is the right time to buy bitcoin, athereum, and altcoin others
paymentbit21

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

Here it is yes)) someone has become very rich, and the burglars have not been found ??
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:06:40 PM

yes now is the right time to buy bitcoin, just waiting for the right time to sell it so as to feel a lot of profit
everyone wants to profit and turn the family economy into a better get rich and can successfully buy anything in want,
I totally agree if now is the right time to buy bitcoin, athereum, and altcoin others
The whales are going to take advantage of the recent slump in the price of bitcoins to buy as many as they can in the process and then they are going to profit on the back of those who who were was naive to sell their bitcoins in a rush.
ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

Hey guys I'm Zed.
Im here to give out some good news.
Have u guys heard about the hacking event in Japan?
A huge trading center in Japan was hacked in japan leading 550million$ worth coins being traded as 0$.
This caused ppl to sell their coins bc they r scared. This resulted the coin prices to drop rapidly for few days.
Good News is that now is the time for us to get in.
The prices started to rise already.
according to a very reliable source, most coin prices will go up for few weeks AT LEAST 10% maybe alot more.
Buy now BTC or BTH or ethereum etc.. I will check up with u guys again soon.

Yes, bitcoin is a little lower. On 26-05-2018 we see Bitcoin worth $ 7553.39. We hope it will turn into a price of $ 10000 in the future. If we are buying Bitcoin now, then we can now buy for $ 7553.39. But when prices rise, more money will be paid. So I think it's not the right time to buy Bitcoin.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

Hey guys I'm Zed.
A huge trading center in Japan was hacked in japan leading 550million$ worth coins being traded as 0$.
This caused ppl to sell their coins bc they r scared. This resulted the coin prices to drop rapidly for few days.
according to a very reliable source, most coin prices will go up for few weeks AT LEAST 10% maybe alot more.

Its true that bitcoin is a very good platform to start earning and making money. This is because with the help of bitcoin or any other alternate cryptocurrencies anyone can start making money from anywhere all around the world right from the scratch. This is because bitcoin provides many and various types of ways to the people by which they can start earning or making money. Like bitcoin mining, joining signature campaigns or bitcoin trading.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:49:36 AM

News tend to have an effect on the price of  coins in cryptocurrency, it always good to confirm the news before making your decision, sure this is the best tim e to invest to earn in the near futre as BTC and ETH is quit low.
BoyleWilder

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

Bitcoin is one of the good news to earn and invest money nothing more it's a best source of money
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

I hope that it will grow up. We are waiting for crypto summer  Cheesy And some tokens can't list on exchanges. All are waiting for when market will be stable green. That's why we can't sell our tokens from bounty.

Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

Bitcoin is a function of good news, at any point in time, when good news spread, it motivates the market, mostly on coinmarket cap we be automatically green and healthy in movement price, therefore, we need good news towards the industry,
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

Hey guys I'm Zed.

ahh so sad, does it mean that, that was why ether got down like this... well that is very nice information we have to buy now hold it maybe after now the it will apreciate to the peak value.
MxRizky22

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:33:11 AM

Is it Great News ? surely yeah. The price was dropped the good time to buy and hold untill it risen up. FIGHTING for hold
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

What you mention here is for NEM coins instead of bitcoins, maybe you should read the news more carefully before telling us.
Semokmok

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

a simple explanation of bitcoin in the future
one of Bitcoin's noble goals is to replace the existing currencies in the world today by becoming a decentralized or unregulated currency by one party.

This is possible with the presence of blockchain technology.

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

Hey guys I'm Zed.

For investors, this news is unusually good. Cheesy Cheesy Wink

vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

I wonder what's the main reason why is the price is going down right now i hope something like this has happened and it will become high sooner or later. anyway for the investor it is a good time to invest now.

BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

Thanks for the investment tip! I look forward to becoming a millionaire once this happens. I guess my HODL strategy is finally going to bear some good results. Supper excited for the coming months Grin Roll Eyes

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

Hey guys I'm Zed.

Yes that is a good idea. A lit of people are interested to invest in bitcoin because they have found out that bitcoin really helps and so many people have change their lives because of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: