Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $LINDA || Change In Management || Community Driven  (Read 1200 times)
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

damn this hurts! But I believe in you guys!!!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OneTrue100

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

this seems like a trainwreck
BobTrade

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

San your manipulation is over.

If you mean well for the community, please brainstorm and come up with a unique idea and name, then create your own cryptocoin. Don't be a Gold digger using someone's idea to enrich yourself.

you're letting the price fall down like a stone, tons of people were trusting your project and now have dust on hands... try to think..
westbanker

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:15:24 PM

If you mean well for the community, please brainstorm and come up with a unique idea and name, then create your own cryptocoin. Don't be a Gold digger using someone's idea to enrich yourself.

You intentionally wrecked the project
MisoSoup

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

You are done screwing investors and manipulating the coin San.
BobTrade

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

so guys when moon? When Lambo?  Huh
ICOjody (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:11:44 PM

No lambo, just hard work and one rockstar community <3
Crypto1371

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

Man San... you must not believe in karma...  Truth will prevail and whatever happens.. Your playing with a lot of peoples money. So just saying  Roll Eyes
miner20180101

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

So ICOjody you are saying that its an employee take over (hijacking), same thing that quickdeal was accusing the community was trying to do a few months ago ?

I'm not defending quickdeal ( i think this project is a scam, quickdeal stake all his premine since the first day and manipulate the market, not only with linda but with other coins that he has created CXT, XCXT, and others but if all this shit is true why you think the community should follow your hijacking?

Whats worst manipulation or hijacking?

Lets see if you are going to delete this message or answer.
MisoSoup

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

So ICOjody you are saying that its an employee take over (hijacking), same thing that quickdeal was accusing the community was trying to do a few months ago ?

I'm not defending quickdeal ( i think this project is a scam, quickdeal stake all his premine since the first day and manipulate the market, not only with linda but with other coins that he has created CXT, XCXT, and others but if all this shit is true why you think the community should follow your hijacking?

I would rather follow the person that has the investors interest in mind. San almost willingly gave the coin over because he was blinded by his own greed.
BobTrade

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

my Lambo...  Sad
MisoSoup

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:55:38 PM

Hi folks Disscord is a fast mess for an old guy like me.

I have Linda in a wallet do I need to dump?

Or will a fork make 2 coins?

What does a lamer like me do? Sell hold for 2 coins, hold for 1 coin.

I guess I may have to dump

Keep coins where they are until the V2 launches, then move coins there. V2 wallet will launch in 2 weeks.
miner20180101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

I would rather follow the person that has the investors interest in mind. San almost willingly gave the coin over because he was blinded by his own greed.

I think all are manipulation and shit including this post, if ICOjody is not satisfied with the salary that he said on the first post why not quit the job and leave, but they are trying to hijack the LINDA name created by the scammer quickdeal.

IF IF IF all this shit is true, I bet its not
ICOjody (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

Hi folks Disscord is a fast mess for an old guy like me.

I have Linda in a wallet do I need to dump?

Or will a fork make 2 coins?

What does a lamer like me do? Sell hold for 2 coins, hold for 1 coin.

I guess I may have to dump

Your coins will be transferred over at a ratio of 1|1.

All previous wallet versions will be discontinued when v2.0.0.0 is released.

Please join our discord, lets get you involved with the community.  

https://discord.gg/ueumHsE
MisoSoup

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

I think all are manipulation and shit including this post, if ICOjody is not satisfied with the salary that he said on the first post why not quit the job and leave, but they are trying to hijack the LINDA name created by the scammer quickdeal.

Because San has lied about the coin causing a bunch of people to invest money in the coin. Even though it is an unregulated market, some people have morals and don’t want to sit around and let people lose money. He wants to help people get their investments back, and allow Lindacoin to grow into what it was meant to be. There is a great community already around the coin.
ICOjody (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

Im doing what is right for all investors who have been effected by Quickdeal. Whats worse walking away knowing what Quickdeal is doing or trying my best for the community? By making me register the company in my name i feel 100% obligated to do the best i can.
MisoSoup

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

Im doing what is right for all investors who have been effected by Quickdeal. Whats worse walking away knowing what Quickdeal is doing or trying my best for the community? By making me register the company in my name i feel 100% obligated to do the best i can.

I am 100% on your side, I was responding to the guy that was questioning your motives.
miner20180101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:17:10 PM

Because San has lied about the coin causing a bunch of people to invest money in the coin. Even though it is an unregulated market, some people have morals and don’t want to sit around and let people lose money. He wants to help people get their investments back, and allow Lindacoin to grow into what it was meant to be. There is a great community already around the coin.

As an employee its not your business to decide if he is right or wrong if people believe him or not and employee makes what the boss says thats it if you are not satisfied you leave, warning the others, don't steal the company and company name for you. He lie since the first day, when you put your name on something you must know if its legit or scam, LINDA and quickdeal was easy to figure out that its a SCAM since the first day.
Again not defending quickdeal but what you are doing is even worst
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
MisoSoup

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

As an employee its not your business to decide if he is right or wrong if people believe him or not and employee makes what the boss says thats it if you are not satisfied you leave, warning the others, don't steal the company and company name for you. He lie since the first day, when you put your name on something you must know if its legit or scam, LINDA and quickdeal was easy to figure out that its a SCAM since the first day.
Again not defending quickdeal but what you are doing is even worst

Not when your name is on the company. Either way, people are entitled to different opinions. That is what you have, an opinion, not a fact, same as me. Don’t get that confused.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: