Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $LINDA || Change In Management || Community Driven  (Read 1200 times)
miner20180101

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:13:41 AM

I am not sure that is the point.

The key point is whats the premine for the new chain. If its a legit takeover would not have any premine but I bet will be a lot for the new "DEV"
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bisti

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:32:01 AM

The thing I dont understand is - how do they plan to get rid of "old owner" with this fork?

1. he can sell them on cryptopia and exchange for some other coin

2. he can send it to another user on cryptopia with their internal sending system, and then put it back in another wallet. there is no way they can track this

this entire story smells bad
GreenPanda

Activity: 172
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 12:53:24 PM by GreenPanda

The ceo of the new coin is called Lindawhale, joined twitter end of december, joined bitcointalk at the end of decemeber. He seems to have only talents in marketing and throwing money out of his windows, absolutely nothing else. At that point if you are backing him and his takeover, you are begging to be scammed! Stop blaming the original dev for everything, the coin was going great before a bunch of greedy noobs used Linda to try to become rich too quick. The community has become a closed and small minority of sheep, working behind the scenes on discord. Constantly blaming others for everything makes your plea absolutely pathetic. There's is no chance in the world I would trust thoses guys to hard fork Linda. Good chance on your undemocratic takeover and profiting off newbies ignorance. So far the work they did for the coin speaks for itself, look at what happened to Linda since they got involved, getting into twitter fights and drama, creating huge accusations in the hope to destroy Linda to start they own fork... They are the ones responsible for Linda demise. THINK before trusting those guys that just appeared out of the blue a month ago.

To give you an idea, here is the entire ICO_JODY contribution to the Linda community here which is also his first ever post on bitcointalk:

ICO_JODY just posted once on Linda thread on december 29th:
Please let me help you with marketing.... or at least interview me as part of your marketing team.
with the right people linda coin can take over 2018 with ease

WOW... What a contributor, only 1 post on Linda thread made on first day of registration, in which he openly dreams of taking over the coin... everything else he did was done behind the scene.

FreeHamster

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

Hmm looking at all of this, don't know if it is a good idea to invest in LINDA coin or not anymore now

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
Scheroxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Hmm looking at all of this, don't know if it is a good idea to invest in LINDA coin or not anymore now

I think for a short trade is this coin when they relaunch a good thing Cheesy Long-term I am not sure..
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

Reserved for Chinese Translation!  Cheesy
bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

Reserved for Turkish Translation. Inform me when you need. Thanks.
bisti

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

I cannot belive you guys value money so little, so you keep following this sh*tcoin that is obviously being manipulated, twice in 24 hours bots were dumping price and pumping price

Some guy came here "hello, I promise you we will raise it from ashes, we dont have a whitepaper, we don't actually have any proof and we dont even have a website but belive me, just give me your money and good luck"

that is just same way this coin was working so far.

how can you be sure that's not the same guy from nice little story on front of this post, trying to make some fast money (again)Huh

just think a little before making stupid investment, for christ sake

good luck with your money lol
Coperspy

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:43:43 AM

What happen Huh??
MisoSoup

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

What happen Huh??
An agreement was made and San is transferring ownership. I am sure a post will be made soon.
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:34:14 AM

What happen Huh??
An agreement was made and San is transferring ownership. I am sure a post will be made soon.

Hope it gets revived properly and doesn't go down the drain. Good luck to all who have invested in this coin.

MisoSoup

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

Just so the information is out there, but Bisti (guy that commented a few posts up) is going around making fake Linda accounts on various social media site. One was reddit, the post has since been removed. Do not listen to anyone saying to send some Linda to an address and you will get double back. This guy is attempting to prey on the more gullible around us. Inspect usernames closely for misspellings.
Xenomole

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:25:20 PM

can someone in the know please clarify
1) if the "new" Linda coin will have a new symbol and a new blockchain, i.e. be a completely new coin, and in effect doubling the number of coins people hold like the BTC/BCH hard fork?
2) Will the new Linda (call it Linda Cash to continue a trend Smiley or Linda's Daughter (We already have Linda's Sister Coin)) have two-way replay protection?
3) or will this just be a new wallet and people are free to keep their Linda in the old one or move it to the new one?
4) what effect will the pending "agreement" with the previous owner have on the hard-fork plans?

so many things are unclear and up in the air, it will be nice to have some clarity as to what is going on.

Thanks
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:39:57 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 10:15:55 PM by Seryvolk

Project looks pretty ambitious. very sorry to hear such news about your team, I hope you will find a worthy replacement and the project will rush to great development
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:07:05 AM

New website look "Professional", looking forward the new wallet  Smiley
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

Why did you register a new account? why did you create a new theme? It all looks like another way to take my money from me.
I don't understand why the author still did not answer my questions? the fact that you are at the moment ignoring my question, says a lot about you as an unscrupulous Builder. Yes, my tricky questions, but without them it is not clear why you make a new coin

KeepYourLinda

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:20:01 AM

The thing I dont understand is - how do they plan to get rid of "old owner" with this fork?

2. he can send it to another user on cryptopia with their internal sending system, and then put it back in another wallet. there is no way they can track this

But the remaining coins are dangerous only if they don't move.

The best thing "san" could do is to fork by himself before the team around Jonah does.
After that, every owner could opt for one or the other.

With his huge reserve, he could for instance propose 1:5 (Goal: Get a balanced power between investors and creator)
He could stick to the original specs: i.e 30M / MN etc
The war would stop and the best, healthiest and most creative would win.
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

But the remaining coins are dangerous only if they don't move.

The best thing "san" could do is to fork by himself before the team around Jonah does.
After that, every owner could opt for one or the other.

With his huge reserve, he could for instance propose 1:5 (Goal: Get a balanced power between investors and creator)
He could stick to the original specs: i.e 30M / MN etc
The war would stop and the best, healthiest and most creative would win.
What wars? the strongest creative, etc.you too broke away from reality. everything you say is nothing more than beautiful water. no one has answered my questions.

leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

this project will grow in future and become very popular for it's nice platform. it is nice to follow this project for more updates.thanks team,ill follow it
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

this project will grow in future and become very popular for it's nice platform. it is nice to follow this project for more updates.thanks team,ill follow it
I looked at your recent posts all in the same spirit, I believe that people like you need to learn what to write and how to write, or ashamed of humanity, you're like a robot

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: