Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Cryptocurrency Market Is Falling  (Read 1340 times)
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

if I see now the price of crypto in the market has fallen. even I will sell my motorcycle to add my investment capital gan.
because I do not want to be a spectator when people get the benefits I have to earn too .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

There is many reasons for that. News, fake news, whales, regulation. You can never know, but still continue to adopt and support it!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

It is difficult to say exactly what is the current situation, but many factors influence it. News about the ban is here and there, a large discharge of currency, a massive purchase and so on. So do not be very surprised at the sharp price jumps, I do not think that bitcoin will disappear somewhere or depreciate in the near future.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

This is why investors are investing in bitcoin becauseit is secure and safe.In this situation holding bitcoin will be the best option and sell it when market price will increase.Market overall depends on supply and demand.Investors now stay bitcoin safe with their cold wallet.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

Maybe due to its nature. I Saw many forks appeared and disturbed bitcoin's price.But this digital currency survive.Nobody know why the market i going down but i believe its temporary and soon the price of bitcoin will touch moon.For me its still surviving with good price. We should not forget there was a time when bitcoin price was just 1000$
Now everyone is hoping that BTC prices will rise again. It is also expected that BTC prices will rise to the same level by the end of 2017 and may rise to $ 50,000. But I personally think the BTC will only fluctuate at under $ 15000 in the future. There are many altcoin now competing with BTC. Therefore, BTC can not increase.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

Bitcoin is supported mainly by investments. And after the recent events, people invest much more accurately. But this does not mean that bitcoin has come to an end, this is a temporary decline, and I am sure that soon it will rise and consolidate its position.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

Currently, there will be quite a number of Conspiracy theories on why The market is falling, everyone wants to come up with an analysis and reason as to why thins are happening and be the one to be right, However, many a times these analysis are mare speculations, nothing to take serious or close the the real happenings, the est thing i think is to look into possible causes, we already know there are market influences who can have direct influence in the market, the may have a hand, on the other hand, it might just be the normal forces of demand and supply

Marie33

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

Because there was major correction, every year in the 1st quarter of the year, there was a major correction. and after that market will recover like right now
The cryptocurrency if its falling its the part of invest there is the time change currency.
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

Cryptocurrencies Are Caught in a Correction[/b][/center]

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral
In my own opinion, crypto market are falling because now a days, There are many sprouting alt-coins which confuses the mind of investor's which one are potential to invest, This is a big threat to bitcoin holders because the movement of bitcoin is partially declining.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

Why are you always seeing the falling price, after a fall there is a small hike no one noticed it. We human always have a problem that we only see and argue about the negative side. If someone have 10 positive side and 1  negative side others only highlight that 1 negative side. That's the problem of our society.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

I think everyone should follow John McAfee AKA Crypto King! ( https://twitter.com/officialmcafee ) He talked about MTC (Docademic) 5 days ago and price was $0.035, now it is $0.32! And then again last night he talked about LATX (Latium Coin) the price was $0.025, now price is $0.11. He knows something i believed in him. I made lots of profit from last week. Thank you McAfee Cool

bkrobottc

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

I heard that EOS fud cause ETH price strong down.
https://cryptocoinspy.com/eos-sheds-700m-after-damning-allegations-from-internet-security-giant-more-fud-targeted-at-block-one/
Divinityxd

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

https://coingape.com/interview-with-ex-lead-dev-qtum/
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

if I see now the price of crypto in the market has fallen. even I will sell my motorcycle to add my investment capital gan.
because I do not want to be a spectator when people get the benefits I have to earn too .
It was already happen since the year 2018 came in and this was a big lose for a world of cryptocurrency and to it's society also because we are already been used to the high value of bitcoin. But I believe that what happened today is only a price correction and it will come to end though we couldn't tell when but somehow it would gonna end I'll just hope that it would happen soon.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

It is because there is a panic selling scenario that the people are trying to get included because it seems like the market of the cryptocurency is just falling down and there is no chance to come back for its market but the truth is, the price of bitcoin will come back and it will become stronger after it cleans the market and get rid of the weak hand holders.
nakamita

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:04:21 AM

Simply because of its seasonal nature, this market is just like that
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

it is true now the price of cryiptocurrency in the market on the fall. and increasingly hunted.
but now use this opportunity to take the opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as possible. do not let us just be spectators .
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

there must be big investors selling their bitcoins in unison. even I am prejudiced whether the investors from China who yesterday in the city to buy 100000 btc. then after profit they sell it .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:27:27 AM

Everybody sharing their opinions about that.It's a critical issue now a time.There are some factors works against that need not to mension.Just hoping for a good time of bitcoin

godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

I think that the main reason why the market are falling is because people became afraid that they might loose moneh if theu invest on bitcoin.  and with little investors market will surely going down. But I think that bitcoin wull go up again because bitcoin is unique and O think it will represent the future of money in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: