Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Cryptocurrency Market Is Falling  (Read 1336 times)
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

I think most of the investors has sell their holdings. I am not sure about this because i am new but the concept of bitcoin is just like the home economics subject related to demand and supply. The greater the demand the higher the price of the crypto and the lesser the demand the cheaper its market price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

The cryptocurrency market was falling cause the market was going through a correction and this correction seems to have paused for some time now as the market has almost doubled from the bottom prices. Lets hope that this isn't a pause for the market correction but a complete stop.

Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

With the fall in price of crypto in the market compared to last year at the moment, it does not matter much, because we can see the history of the bitcoin price increase that can be experienced every year.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

Cryptocurrencies Are Caught in a Correction[/b][/center]

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral
Crypto currency market is falling because of government’s point of view for bitcoin. Government of about 11 nation does not find bitcoin to be trust worthy and had even denied the use of crypto currency in their domestic sites and I guess this could be the most probable reason for down in the market of crypto currency and the second reason could be the media who is negatively publicising the bitcoin and all these factors are demotivating people from investing into BTC and therefore the market is falling.
tambakikan

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

I think one of the causes of falling free fall Cryptocurrency is probably not because the bubble burst, probably because Prior to the Lunar New Year

In contrast to stocks, ahead of long holidays and religious holidays, Cryptocurrency rates will go down.

This happens because Cryptocurrency is used as the currency in the transaction. Or in other words, people use Bitcoin and the like to shop.

because according to available data, most Cryptocurrency players come from Asia, such as China and South Korea.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

The true situation and reason will only be clearly reveal after 2018, today we are just giving of what we understand but the confirmation is not yet. The only thing for sure is because bitcoin is been from bad and when it is at that moment all are affected.
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

Some bad news, some ban from big giants like google, twitter, fb, but market still alive, and still goes up, noffing will stop it, u cant stop the revolution, old time stuff will die.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

The big whales were pouring money into the market which caused the price to surge more than its potential considering the user base. It was not the organic growth and thus when big whales decided to sell their investments, it resulted in a panic selling wave in the market which resulted in a market correction and until last month, we were under the effect of that correction causing fall in the price.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:58:33 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 04:03:36 AM by tylerderden

The big whales were pouring money into the market which caused the price to surge more than its potential considering the user base. It was not the organic growth and thus when big whales decided to sell their investments, it resulted in a panic selling wave in the market which resulted in a market correction and until last month, we were under the effect of that correction causing fall in the price.
I think the government does not support the concept of cryptocurrencies.These cryptocurrencies are also decentralised and this is reason why central banks also do not support this technologies.Bitcoin is internet regulated and is based on the concept of blockchain technology.So there can be a risk of hacking.Cryptocurrencies require some basic knowledge which every person does not have.It is also banned in some nations too.
tucoindb

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

The downside of the electronic money market is that so many people are investing in it. People make more and more profits.Its projects of publishers do not meet enough projects to do the currency will decline.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:46:41 AM

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral
Though the profit rate is very high  and very good in very short time unlike other kinds of investment but bitcoin is like other investment and every investment goes through many pump and dumps and so the bitcoin so there is nothing to worry if the market is going down because there will be pump after every dump, I am not saying that people should not worry, they should because it’s human nature if you have invested somewhere then you will worry and I guess this down in the market is because people are losing their faith in bitcoin because many governments has denied to centralise bitcoin in their nation.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Either falling or rising, in cryptocurrency this is a normal things. crypto is so volatile that it can increased or decreased in very short amount of time.
you can see after bitcoin price rising to 19k, it was quickly falling to 10k.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptopowering

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Falling and Rising are the most common behaviors of the market. We all should be ready to accept the nature. But in my opinion few news , acceptance or Decline of Bitcoin got direct impact on Bitcoin. When we sell in panic the Bitcoin and other crypto currency price fall in a sense. These are the most simple factor. We have to study the circulation and market cap to get the detail.
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

Who will buy Bitcoin at $6000 when Gold is $1350 per ounce ??

even on $10.000 lol, on dec  $16-$20k
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Falling and Rising are the most common behaviors of the market. We all should be ready to accept the nature. But in my opinion few news , acceptance or Decline of Bitcoin got direct impact on Bitcoin. When we sell in panic the Bitcoin and other crypto currency price fall in a sense. These are the most simple factor. We have to study the circulation and market cap to get the detail.
has become commonplace when bitcoin prices change, because bitcoin every day the price can go up and down. falling bitcoin prices may be due to many issues on behalf of bitcoin or when there is a Chinese New Year or other big day.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

https://www.profitconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/cryptocurrency-falling-300x200.jpg

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

I think Why the Cryptocurrency Market Is Falling, There is several factor. Major factor is demand. when demand and supply is balance, I think the bitcoin price will stable. the negative news and be rejected by several countries also affect the bitcoin  market.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

has become commonplace when bitcoin prices change, because bitcoin every day the price can go up and down. falling bitcoin prices may be due to many issues on behalf of bitcoin or when there is a Chinese New Year or other big day.
Chinese New year is little affected in Bitcoin but not all issues are reducing the circulation. Many peoples are panic to invest in past three months so automatically supply and demand is down in the market but only everything is slowly recover. I think the main reason is social medias are spread the rumours in Bitcoin and ICO investment so peoples are stay in Crypto investment but it is normal in the market.

bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

you can say it is falling, but it is not keep falling. someday it will be rising for reaching new high point.
what you can do when the market falling is, you can hold it for a long term to avoid losses.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

All the crypto currency are unstable. The value of all the crypto currency are flactuating too much that you can't predict what will be the price after a month. At the end of the year the price of btc was 18k$ where as now the price is 9k$. The value went downward. Not only for bitcoin but also for all the other crypto currency like Ethereum or bitcoin cash or others.

So, no one can accurately predict what will be the price but the range can be predict.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
InterFinex_JB

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

I don't think this is something to be worried about esp that price is being corrected from time to time. This is normal. Lucky those who were able to gain much during BTC's peak prices! As volatile as it is, we can never predict what will exactly happen with its price cause it can further dip or maybe rise up again surpassing its past highest recorded value. Happy investing!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: