Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Cryptocurrency Market Is Falling  (Read 1340 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:37:44 PM

I just think that bitcoin has not recovered completely from its previous December drop in price and is still continuing its correction. In addition, now many investors are disappointed in it after such a strong fall and they are not in a hurry to invest in it. In addition, many investors are now selling their bitcoins, as soon as its price starts to grow and so its price starts to fall again. This indicates that bitcoin has now lost its popularity. Of course, with time all this can be restored.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

The continual decreasing in prices has put people confusion as there is a patent ambiguity regarding the real reasons behind this extreme plummeting. However, the main reason, in my view, may attribute to the increasing tendency to dominate the world of cryptos by governments.

kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

the fall in market price of crypto I think there are several factors that often happen, this is not something to be afraid of because the decline or rise in bitcoin prices is very reasonable. so there is nothing to be afraid of with the decline.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Victorias

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:41:02 PM

The market is completely dependent on supply and demand. When there is a very high demand, then the price grows and when there is no demand, the price falls.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

Cryptocurrencies Are Caught in a Correction[/b][/center]

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral

the market isnt failing actually it is reaching the bottom of reality,

at the beginning when this "new" "market" was created bitcoin was basically top and one of few choices, now its one of countless others, new fiat money especially us dollar that is entering this market, is basically distributed among more and more cryptocurrencies instead of all together pushing bitcoin,

next issue is that the market volume is not calculated in cryptotoken buying each other, if you would also open the 1600^1600 markets when cryptocurrencies by each others, you get an even much higher volume and much higher theoretical market prices.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

based on bitcoin prices on the market today is likely to fall in price because of bad news that attacks cryptocurrency, causing cryptocurrency to be very bad and costing the price down because many are experiencing panic.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

I think the crypto market is main focusing the price of bitcoin and bitcoin price is going down day by and that is why other altcoin price is also go down at lowest price and makes you able to again buy bitcoin with new low rate for future more good profits,
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

Here it has been said that
1. The US Justice Department suspects traders are now manipulating BTC prices, an illegal practice in regular markets.
2. The cryptocurrency world is regularly suspected of facilitating nefarious deeds, beginning its journey to popularity as an anonymous currency to trade for drugs and paraphernalia on the Deep Web.
https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/964720/bitcoin-price-news-why-is-BT-falling-today (source)
Because the two are right. But Bitcoin has been and still is one of the best investment vehicles in the world.
paruru123

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

It will rise again, its all about the fluctuations.
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

Because of some short term traders and probably traders that are panic sellers. The current market status now is bad and bitcoin continuously decreasing but i think this quarter of the year all altcoins usually decreasing and the fourth quarter of the year market will rise again like the last year scenario.
maliclaire

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

https://www.profitconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/cryptocurrency-falling-300x200.jpg

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral
There are too many factors in how does the cryptocurrency value were decreasing. My friend talk about this and said that, When the value of cryptocurrency fall it means that there are too many traders/buyers that buys bitcoin.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

It will rise again, its all about the fluctuations.

The market is falling because the investors are all impatient and naive to the extent that they are always in a hurry to sell whenever there are speculations and bad rumors circulating.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

The market is completely dependent on supply and demand. When there is a very high demand, then the price grows and when there is no demand, the price falls.

Price falls when supply of that thing is high and demand is low as compared to supply then price start decreasing...
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

That's cause, crypto, overall, is still vaporware. Many people put money into seemingly great ideas only to lose more than half of it. The memory of the roller coaster is still fresh for most. The market is also incredibly easy to manipulate. I don't think the next serious bull run will happen until we get rid of the vaporware stuff and create actual usecases and implementations for serious projects with professional teams. As of now, crypto is still almost entirely speculative.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

Yes,  the markets are still red as at today!  Only being encouraged by the Docademic/Mtc which is defying every market downness and staying up! Well,  I can only say that this is just a passing phase of the markets; and alot are still making their profits in this period.  Depending on your market understanding  and strategy,  I believe the redness of the present market is to some real traders'advantage.
Aandosq1

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

https://www.profitconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/cryptocurrency-falling-300x200.jpg

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

CEO of Cryptocurrency-Wallet Eido, Thomas Bertani said that the biggest factor that will make the market collapse is overheat.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

Yes,  the markets are still red as at today!  Only being encouraged by the Docademic/Mtc which is defying every market downness and staying up! Well,  I can only say that this is just a passing phase of the markets; and alot are still making their profits in this period.  Depending on your market understanding  and strategy,  I believe the redness of the present market is to some real traders'advantage.
Things like this have happened and often happen all the time. I am assuming that some state decisions say that illegal bitcoin is one of the most influential reasons. Now we are just waiting for the bitcoin users to try to improve their transactions and slowly increase the confidence in bitcoin, that point can help raise the price of bitcoin stable. It is likely that further government decisions will determine how the future of bitcoin will be.
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

To be exact it started when Google announces that they will be stopping the acceptance of the advertisements of crypto currencies, the same as Facebook did. A lot of FUDs started and the price of Bitcoin and a lot of digital currencies dumps.
dmitriy1989

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

The market of crypto-currencies is falling, this means to whom you need it! The market is ruled by those who have the most assets and how they want it and will be on the market!
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

I think, you must not worry about the fall of the price of crypto and the fall of the market. I remember the greenspan comment that it is a normal retracement after the bitcoin reaches a high value.

he said that the fall in market prices was caused by the impact of market fears associated with regulation. and he also believes that in this year bitcoin prices will rise 5% or 6% above last year's price.

his comments make me sure.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: