Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Cryptocurrency Market Is Falling  (Read 1340 times)
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

I think there are many reason cryptocurrency market is falling because now most of the currency are a scam. today its dropping but later after months its going to increase.and I hope it will soon.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

It is a normal thing. If something fall down, something grows up. You only must find what. And one more thing, after the fall, always comes rise. So be patient and don't worry about small period of time, when the crypto is falling.

Yes, I think this is the normal trends of cryptocurrencies yearly, the fall will be temporary and after this it will bounce back again and rises compare to last year price. I will keep my faith and will become more positive.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

I think the major cause of this dropping is from all bitcoin critics and medias who are against to the bitcoin industry.
They all making a false news or blackpropaganda for their own benefits because they are payed by mafias or group of people who are anti cryptocurrencies.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

It's normal in cryptocurrency world and we have nothing to worry about. All we have to do is to focus on our actions and patience as it is the key to our success. These are ways we can control our emotions with things that can even beat us. Always think that this is the only market and the day will increase its price.
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

Who will buy Bitcoin at $6000 when Gold is $1350 per ounce ??

yes i have bought as then, do you see any deference in it now i have been wondering since then till now.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

Cryptocurrencies Are Caught in a Correction[/b][/center]

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral
There are a lot of contributory factors that causes the price movement of cryptocurrency. Some of these are supply and demand characterized by the individual movement of investors such as volume selling, panic buying and long term holding. Advertisement and spreading of speculations about the possible future of the system is also affecting the price of bitcoin and eventually the entire cryptomarket. These are just some of the many factors that might affect the value of bitcoin.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

I think it is normal for the market to fall. But this does not lead to the end of the cryptocurrency. It's a new beginning. Cryptocurrency is the future industry. Very worth investing.
For me it is normal too, thus, I don't have idea why cryptocurrency market is falling; all I know is, it will still rise after a short period of time; you just need to be patient enough.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:36:02 AM

Because there was major correction, every year in the 1st quarter of the year, there was a major correction. and after that market will recover like right now

In this moment, we take more patience that Bitcoin is falling down even though it is not all the time that Bitcoin were always falling. In this happened we take more advantage that we hope that at the end of this year the market can recover.
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

Many people do not understand the very mechanics of the system's operation, crypto-currency and technical details. For most users, only its cost and the ability to earn on fluctuations of the exchange rate are important
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

Because this market is exposed to the decline or rise and the reason is the circulation of people and the amount of money deposited in this process
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

Cryptocurrencies Are Caught in a Correction[/b][/center]

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral
maybe the reason why it is all down because theres only few investors out there so the demand is low too vbut if the investors are many and the demand too will rise up ofcoursethe price will rise too

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

crypto currency market is heavily hit with Fud news hacking news and security regulation of all these news bitcoin is seeing bear market and market will recover this year and touch previous all-time high prices
phelanceter

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

Because no strong back up in the industry, and also the negative words hearing from government and other countries that is not in support of bitcoin, in which it affects the market price, mostly when bad news occur.
If cryptocurrency market continue to fall then don't panic just hold because you will lose if you can't hold, crypto market will rise again and can recover anytime soon, use that opportunity to buy some token from the dip because that's what traders do.
tranhieu2799

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

The electronic money market has a lot of people involved in it. Smart people will make more profits. Conversely, investors who do not know how to meet the needs of the project will reduce the monetary value.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:18:54 AM

There are several factors or reasons why Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are falling. One of the reasons is the tax deadline where most of them are withdrawing their Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies for paying taxes. On top of that, there are some hacking incidents in various exchanges such as CoinCheck, Etherdelta and so on. Cryptocurrency regulation fears are also one thing that really scared most newbies and inexperienced that lets them dump their own coins or tokens. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
kammolak85j

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

we think the main reason why the market is falling is because many people panic that they are afraid of losing money if investing in bitcoins. and with the smallest investor market still at some point going down. But we think again that bitcoin wafer increases again because bitcoin is unique and O think it will represent it future money.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

yes it is true today that the cryiptocurrency market price has fallen. if we think now is the best time to invest in bitcoin. prepare capital and as much as possible to buy bitcoin project. then we will get a big profit ahead.
kammolak85j

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

we think the main reason in the talk about why the market falls is that many people are afraid that they might lose money if they invest in bitcoins. with the small investor market it will actually go down. But we think that the bitcoin currency wafer goes up, because bitcoin is unique and O thinks it will be representing the future.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:38:13 AM

The price of the crypto currency that fall does not mean the market will weaken, the price in the dump is caused by several reasons such as regulations, sales manipulation was very panic the first short-term investors who use bitcoin currency as a lump and throw coins. But soon the price will rise in this short time because it will happen in the past too so hold your bitcoin currency and buy more if you lots of free money.
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:45:58 AM

we thought it would be a very good move because bitcoin would not be a very expensive coin, in fact the bitcoin price would be worth the price of carelessness. usually bitcoin prices will collapse when bad news comes up, so you better have to take advantage of such moments to buy as many bitcoin currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: