Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:17:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain  (Read 20603 times)
Joneskay

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

what will be the uses of VIBEO?
Huxleyfree

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

Can we make video and voice calls in Vibeo?
Payal_techy

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

You have an amazing concept. I would like to suggest you to get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to get better response.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

Vibeo aims to minimize the inherent shortage of instant messaging applications by building a mobile messaging application with decentralized architecture on the Ethereum blockchain.
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:20:03 PM

Hey is your airdrop is going on??

not yet but we will soon launch a bounty, we will announce on our telegram feed, please join here:

https://t.me/vbeocoin

ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

you sure can! please download our app it is now available!!! google play or appstore!!!
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

what do you mean when you said in your whitepaper 'Users have the possibility to login to another device in order to get access to their account'?

you can login from any devices, even if you have created your profile from your iPhone, you can logout and use your friend's Android to login to your account from his phone. Its cross-platform.
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:23:20 PM

I hope your idea runs successfully. Arguable results, excellence plan, engaging job.

thanks mate Smiley
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

Can you tell me what is the minimum invest in the Vibeo presale?
is there any minimum or maximum invest in the VIbeo presale?

You will have to pass different tiers from our KYC provider, the more you want to invest the more paper you will have to send/verify. We will give more information later this week once the partnership will be announced. I can tell you already that Vibeo ICO will be listed/handled by a big and famous partner on the blockchain.
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

can you explain me how will it work the timeline of Vibeo?

The Timeline or Posts is already available so check it by yourself  Cheesy just download our app it is now available for iOS and Android! Once registered go to Discover and Posts then the same way as you would do in WeChat you can post picture and write a small article, share it to all or only selected groups/users.
Joneskay

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:18:22 PM

I hope your idea runs successfully. Arguable results, excellence plan, engaging job.
what makes Vibeo different to other projects?
bucayboyne

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:04:18 PM

Can you tell me what is the minimum invest in the Vibeo presale?
is there any minimum or maximum invest in the VIbeo presale?

You will have to pass different tiers from our KYC provider, the more you want to invest the more paper you will have to send/verify. We will give more information later this week once the partnership will be announced. I can tell you already that Vibeo ICO will be listed/handled by a big and famous partner on the blockchain.
I must stay tuned to your next updates about this then
bucayboyne

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

can you explain me how will it work the timeline of Vibeo?

The Timeline or Posts is already available so check it by yourself  Cheesy just download our app it is now available for iOS and Android! Once registered go to Discover and Posts then the same way as you would do in WeChat you can post picture and write a small article, share it to all or only selected groups/users.
well, I think I am going to download it now, where can I download it?
Huxleyfree

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:39:03 PM

you sure can! please download our app it is now available!!! google play or appstore!!!
I am going to look for it and download to try it
yudi09

Activity: 1176
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

hello vibeo team, does this project have a bounty campaign?
what is the advantage of this project compared to other chat application? does this chat app have the feature to make money because it's connected to blockchain? thanks

The Bounty will be launched in few days, we are waiting for Apple to approve our v3.1 for iOS. As soon as we have both version (Android and iOS) available then we will launch a mega bounty campaign, people will have to download the app, join our t.me channel and twitter if they have.

I already answered the question about other chat app compared to Vibeo, to resume, we are a WeChat with Blockchain features, Vibeo has look and feel of WeChat but we have a blockchain geo-localized map and a crypto-currency e-wallet, not to mention other advanced features to make your travel trips safer!

so we can store vibeo tokens in the application? is it just for vibeo tokens only or it could be for other tokens like btc or something like that? it looks like it will be interesting to follow because a project like this already exists and it has a more complete feature for blockchain issues. goodjob

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
yohohobinksake

Activity: 312

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:39:34 AM

hello vibeo team, does this project have a bounty campaign?
what is the advantage of this project compared to other chat application? does this chat app have the feature to make money because it's connected to blockchain? thanks

The Bounty will be launched in few days, we are waiting for Apple to approve our v3.1 for iOS. As soon as we have both version (Android and iOS) available then we will launch a mega bounty campaign, people will have to download the app, join our t.me channel and twitter if they have.

I already answered the question about other chat app compared to Vibeo, to resume, we are a WeChat with Blockchain features, Vibeo has look and feel of WeChat but we have a blockchain geo-localized map and a crypto-currency e-wallet, not to mention other advanced features to make your travel trips safer!

so we can store vibeo tokens in the application? is it just for vibeo tokens only or it could be for other tokens like btc or something like that? it looks like it will be interesting to follow because a project like this already exists and it has a more complete feature for blockchain issues. goodjob

If we can send another token like BTC or ETH of course it is very cool i think. I am very interested in this vibeo project, I hope that more will be interested and follow the project vibeo.

m_nikiforov

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

the idea looks very interesting. different functions are impressive. tell me, what will be the profit from investors? how can they earn later?
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

I think we need new type of messengers. The story with Telegrams ICO shows it clearly. But is it the messenger that will be able to satisfy our needs.
rokieinvest

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

Can you tell me what it the actal price of the Vibeo token during the presale?
grumotte

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

what do you mean when you said in your whitepaper 'Users have the possibility to login to another device in order to get access to their account'?

you can login from any devices, even if you have created your profile from your iPhone, you can logout and use your friend's Android to login to your account from his phone. Its cross-platform.
that will be very useful if we change the mobile phone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: