Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain  (Read 20603 times)
nmthu2209

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

Vibeo aims to mitigate the current inherent deficiencies of instant messaging apps by building a mobile messaging application with a decentralised architecture on the Ethereum blockchain. It would create communities where merchants can receive payments from users securely via the application; users can carry out financial exchanges; merchants can securely interact with customers and carry out transactions, and; users and merchants can build a stronger community around the blockchain.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

Vibeo aims to mitigate the current inherent deficiencies of instant messaging apps by building a mobile messaging application with a decentralised architecture on the Ethereum blockchain. It would create communities where merchants can receive payments from users securely via the application; users can carry out financial exchanges; merchants can securely interact with customers and carry out transactions, and; users and merchants can build a stronger community around the blockchain.

The most important feature is the decentralization here to protect against a data breach, isn't it? I think as for the payment functionality it is very likely that messengers like WhatsApp will soon have such an option, too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

I rely this business will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!  Good luck guys!

Reaching HardCap is very hard recently... We shall see, we have a very good project here, an existing product that potential investors can test by themselves so we believe we could make it.

that's for sure. Especially when you have a hard cap it's 40 000 ETH. It is unreal a lot. I doubt that you will be able to collect, at least half of the maximum.
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

I rely this business will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!  Good luck guys!

Reaching HardCap is very hard recently... We shall see, we have a very good project here, an existing product that potential investors can test by themselves so we believe we could make it.

that's for sure. Especially when you have a hard cap it's 40 000 ETH. It is unreal a lot. I doubt that you will be able to collect, at least half of the maximum.

40,000 ETH is not much today with the ETH price being at 350$, 14MM USD to develop and grow a top social/im app is not that much, but we have a strong marketing plan and a fantastic development team as you may have seen if you are using Vibeo v3.1  Grin
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

The most important feature is the decentralization here to protect against a data breach, isn't it? I think as for the payment functionality it is very likely that messengers like WhatsApp will soon have such an option, too.

Yes I agree decentralization is our main target and with our architecture in place for the next version (v4 - please check our whitepaper), we will be able to offer a social/im app 100% blockchain based which is from what I am aware of THE ONLY ONE  Cheesy

ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

Stox to boost Vibeo’s Token Sale with launch of sponsored predictions

Stox has partnered with blockchain-based instant messaging app Vibeo in support of their upcoming Token Sale. Stox will allow platform users to make predictions on the Vibeo Token Sale, comprising of a 700,000 VBEO prize pool.

Vibeo is a social media instant messaging app that includes added features of conference video calls, offline messages, a timeline blog and an interactive map that shows nearby friends and shops. With an authentic integrated crypto wallet, Vibeo users can send and receive funds to friends and make payments to nearby merchants. During its Token Sale, beginning on 17th September 2018, 450m VBEO tokens (priced at 1 VBEO = 0.0001ETH) will be up for grabs, with a hard cap of 40,000ETH.

Stox is a decentralised Ethereum-based prediction markets platform, where people can bet on anything from sports and politics to tech events and ICOs. Niv Abramovich, Stox CMO, welcomed Vibeo to its extensive list of ICO predictions:

We’re proud to offer predictions on the Vibeo Token Sale and excited to see how the app will develop following its Token Sale. Its proprietary technologies, industry know-how and experienced team has all the ingredients to change the social media landscape.

Eric Dechaux, Vibeo founder and CEO, commented:

It’s great to have Stox partner with us during a pivotal stage as we head towards our Token Sale. Stox’s attractive prize pool means that it is the perfect partner to help promote our sale globally. We’re hoping to gain maximum traction during the sale that will enable us to further develop technologies for our instant-messaging app capabilities.

The Vibeo platform is readily-available to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Vibeo has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 on ICO Bench. For more information about its Token Sale, visit https://vibeo.io/

Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

I was pleasantly surprised by the design of the site of your project. This is a solid criterion for the success of the such project. The key idea does not bring anything radically new, but involves old and proven working mechanisms that can lead to success, if the team gradually fulfills all the goals set before her. I wish good luck to your team, hard cap awaits you))
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

I see the great prospects here. Interactive map is amazing. Blockchain technology is ideal for such a platform. Tell me whether you are conducting a bounty company, I would take part in it. Soon TSE will begin, I hope your expectations will be justified!!
If you look at the group in a telegram, you can understand that people are interested in this platform, and I think investments will come to this project.
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

Love the idea of a secure wallet integrated with chat. Very interesting project with a strong team in place.
Kpss_pro

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

Just downloaded the application Vibeo on iPhone, and was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful and simple interface. Indeed, I have never seen such functions as VIBEO has. I am sure that TSE will pass successfully, since there is already a working and almost finished product. In the ICO market, this does not happen so often
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

I understand correctly that the VIBEO platform will give the opportunity to send crypto  to your contacts Huh Then I would like to know whether there will be an opportunity to send for example ETH at once or it will be necessary to convert to VIBEO a token Huh There really are many functions, and if all of them are implemented properly, it will be a bomb !! I really liked the idea with the interactive map.
culvert.1986

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

Like a social messenger app, you really have a lot of competitors, but none of them has so many functions on their platform. The main feature of yours is the usage advantages of the  blockchain platform, and such messengers as telegrams and whatsup  are very far from that, and it is unlikely that you will be able to attract their audience to your application, but it seems to me you do not need it at all. Your audience is a blockchain community, and they will definitely like this platform
evgenij.burchak

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

The road map says that you plan to list on 2 exchanges, you can already say specifically what exchanges it will be ??. You have a fairly tight schedule for the project. I hope everything will be done on time. I'm thinking about investing in this project)
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

I understand correctly that the VIBEO platform will give the opportunity to send crypto  to your contacts Huh Then I would like to know whether there will be an opportunity to send for example ETH at once or it will be necessary to convert to VIBEO a token Huh There really are many functions, and if all of them are implemented properly, it will be a bomb !! I really liked the idea with the interactive map.
Judging by the white paper, you do not need to convert anything. It will be possible to send ETH and bitcoin directly. You have a fairly large team, I like it, it is very important for such a project
yaroslava.pryanchikova

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

In general, not a bad project. I have heard of you. But after reading and analyzing all the information, I do not really understand how it differs from other messengers
avtaev.savva

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:47:21 PM

In general, not a bad project. I have heard of you. But after reading and analyzing all the information, I do not really understand how it differs from other messengers
It is not just a messenger. You can exchange to translate and distribute your crypto funds right in the application, not to mention the huge opportunities in the sphere of communication
napkin1989

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

A good project. It's really something new and unusual. Only I do not understand how I can protect data about my geo position, as I understand it is becoming available to users Undecided
armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

In our time in any sphere connected with money, there are a lot of scammers. People do not trust little-known resources and do not invest money there because of scammers. How are you going to secure transactions inside your application if you intend to use electronic wallets? Huh Huh Huh
kept-1986

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:54:33 AM

Tell me what you need to download your application. If so, what is the minimum amount of tokens to be purchased for registration?
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:55:19 AM

It's one of the top features of the app, yes. And even if you're right about the other messengers introducing the payment functionality, they will miss the security of decentralized architecture! So we are definitely ahead of the competition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: