Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain  (Read 20598 times)
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

Does the development of your project depend on the course of the Crypto-currency?
Ken-san

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

I think cryptocurrency is very suitable for simple coin exchange.
Remittance is fast, remittance fee is also cheap.
Will privacy of chat be preserved?
I think privacy is very important in individual chat.
Martin_Iden

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Do you have any road show program? Huh
stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

Do you plan to held a bounty compaign Huh Or maybe it has already started, in this case, send  the link to the topic please)
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Do you plan to upgrade the application? is not the final version of it? you should have worked on the technical part
mad_max777

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

Greetings team, realy interesting project, fresh idea with interactive map. Tell me please your token would be an utility or security token Huh
suqatom

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

I really like this project, the Vibeo team are very active in telegram and busy all over the globe making this project happen and it looks very interesting I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s
pruss444

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

I like the way you approach the community management)) in the group in the telegram and here at the forum you try to answer all the questions, this should be the standard for all projects, but unfortunately it is not so...
icofit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

are the apps ready to be downloaded on iOS?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

Vibeo aims to mitigate the current inherent deficiencies of instant messaging apps by building a mobile messaging application with a decentralised architecture on the Ethereum blockchain. It would create communities where merchants can receive payments from users securely via the application; users can carry out financial exchanges; merchants can securely interact with customers and carry out transactions, and; users and merchants can build a stronger community around the blockchain.

The most important feature is the decentralization here to protect against a data breach, isn't it? I think as for the payment functionality it is very likely that messengers like WhatsApp will soon have such an option, too.

Yes I agree decentralization is our main target and with our architecture in place for the next version (v4 - please check our whitepaper), we will be able to offer a social/im app 100% blockchain based which is from what I am aware of THE ONLY ONE  Cheesy

And will it be fully scalable if you assume mass adoptions in the tens of millions of users? WhatsApp has an incredible amount of data being sent every single day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
P3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

Hello Vibeo, really strong project i think.Tell me, is this the final interface of your application or will it be modified? I think you need to add animations to make it look livelier)) And another question is when an interactive map will be available and in general what functions are available at the moment?
lina.potushanskaya.84

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

Hello Vibeo, really strong project i think.Tell me, is this the final interface of your application or will it be modified? I think you need to add animations to make it look livelier)) And another question is when an interactive map will be available and in general what functions are available at the moment?
Well, I think it's definitely not the final version)) Animations are expensive, that's when the project will collect soft cap or even hard, then you can talk about it)) And with this idea and functional I think it's very likely ...)))
yaroslava.pryanchikova

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

Oh God, how many functions: exchange, guides, safe trip, of course interactive map, wallet and many more, it's not talking about all the standard messenger features. It's very impressive, but are not you afraid to work in so many ways at once. For this there must be just a huge team, do you have it Huh
Kpss_pro

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:29:20 PM

Oh God, how many functions: exchange, guides, safe trip, of course interactive map, wallet and many more, it's not talking about all the standard messenger features. It's very impressive, but are not you afraid to work in so many ways at once. For this there must be just a huge team, do you have it Huh
I will not say that the team is big, but it is not small either. I really liked the design of portraits on the site, it looks just super !!!)
avtaev.savva

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

Have a nice day ! tell me please, is your technology based on personal development or did you borrow it? Smiley
fneee

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

Is there any compensation for downloading your application or for those who use it?
xelblch

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

We always need a social application based on a blockchain, a really good idea. how about your ICO? how about a soft cap and a hard cap ? How many tokens sold?
lightbolt

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:20:02 AM

For some reason, I do not have the video link to your application. What is it connected with? Is this a technical problem? Or is there no video link in your application?
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:11:44 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 12:29:57 PM by ivo.vibeo

When do you plan to add crypto wallets? If all the plans that you have set for yourself will be fulfilled, there will be a lot of people using this platform. So many functions as in Vibeo, I have not seen anywhere else. Good luck to your team !!)

Hey evgenij.burchak, the e-wallet (edge secure) will be added in v3.2!
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:15:22 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 01:27:33 PM by ivo.vibeo

You just have grandiose plans, I would say, if all that has been planned will be realized, a huge number of people will use this platform. The community of the crypto-currency market is huge, but I have not seen any analogues of such an application so far.

That's the main idea, shake707. Our app is one of a kind and we will make all the features a reality. Our team is really strong and determined!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: