Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Vibeo - New era of Instant Messaging/Social app powered by blockchain  (Read 20598 times)
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

I see the great prospects here. Interactive map is amazing. Blockchain technology is ideal for such a platform. Tell me whether you are conducting a bounty company, I would take part in it. Soon TSE will begin, I hope your expectations will be justified!!
If you look at the group in a telegram, you can understand that people are interested in this platform, and I think investments will come to this project.

You are so right, suqatom! The blockchain tech is the right fit for our app - that makes it so good Smiley
We do have bounty campaigns over at stox.com and bounty0x.io - check them out and participate!
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

This look is not very bad. Tell me is there any possibility of earning in your application?

There are a lot of possible rewards including being a daily user of Vibeo app (posting and using Vibeo to chat/call), being part of the moderators team, being a City guide to help tourists in your city, participate in Vibeo polls, etc...
In the current release of the app (v3.1) you can earn 1 VBEO per added friend to your Vibeo account!
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

Interactive maps are healthy, people can easily navigate the unfamiliar terrain without being distracted from communicating with loved ones) a wonderful idea)

You're right, Kpss_pro, but there's also the user's privacy, that is insured with the integration of Gotaki's decentralized map in Vibeo!  Wink
psychocryptologist

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:49:31 AM

VIBEO ICO Review Link

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
yudi09

Activity: 1148
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

This look is not very bad. Tell me is there any possibility of earning in your application?

There are a lot of possible rewards including being a daily user of Vibeo app (posting and using Vibeo to chat/call), being part of the moderators team, being a City guide to help tourists in your city, participate in Vibeo polls, etc...
In the current release of the app (v3.1) you can earn 1 VBEO per added friend to your Vibeo account!
so from now on you can use the Vbeo application for Android? why is the commission obtained is very small for every friend who joins Smiley. it should be because this is the beginning as a team promo increases the commission for every friend who joins, so they are eager to invite their friends, and this application is quickly famous by the public Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

New Android build available please update...

-fixed few minor bugs with profile picture avatar
-added decline button for Friend Requests.
-url links now clickable in Chats.
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

Nice article from CryptoCoinSpy!

https://cryptocoinspy.com/vibeo-where-instant-messaging-meets-blockchain/
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

When communicating with loved ones, the Vibeo application provides much more functionality than regular applications with advanced location capabilities. Good luck !!!!
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

VIBEO Token Sale starts in 3 weeks!
Register on LATOKEN now ! http://bit.ly/2Ly2hCs
Check out our guide on how to do KYC on LATOKEN: https://medium.com/@vibeo/vibeo-listing-on-latoken-step-by-step-guide-13444ebeb204

LATOKEN is a rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens:
●   90+ crypto pairs available for trading
●   More than 70,000 active traders
●   Low trading and withdrawal fees
●   New trading pairs added every week

Besides crypto trading, LATOKEN users can participate in selected Tokens Sales at pre-sale and crowdsale stages.
swamik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Vibeo ICO has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,
https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Vibeo
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

Building a decentralized messaging app is not a new idea, how can you compete with other dapps with the same field?

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
plentyskinned

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:23:40 AM

I think this is a project very handy with electronic wallet integrated user will be able to send and receive electronic money, perform the exchange in the user community Vibeo and use electronic money to perform payment from within the application. I enjoyed this project.
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

‼️ Public Sale has started! Get VBEO now with 35% bonus! http://bit.ly/2LHPXwd

By the way, if you haven’t registered on LATOKEN yet, please read our guide:
https://medium.com/@vibeo/vibeo-listing-on-latoken-step-by-step-guide-13444ebeb204

LATOKEN is a rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens:

●   $30m+ daily turnover
●   More than 80,000 registered traders
●   180+ crypto pairs available for trading
●   Low trading and withdrawal fees
●   New trading pairs added every week

Besides crypto trading, LATOKEN users can participate in selected Tokens Sales at pre-sale and crowdsale stages.

All participants should apply for Tier 2 before participating in Token Sale.

Users from the list of countries below could not participate in Token Sale:

United States
China
Cayman Islands
Bosnia and Herzegovina
North Korea (DPRK)
Ethiopia
Iran
Syria
Sri Lanka
Uganda
Yemen
Iraq
Trinidad and Tobago
Afghanistan
Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
American Samoa (USA)
United States Virgin Islands (USA)
Puerto Rico (USA)
Guam (USA)

More information please check: Vibeo.com and Vibeo.io ‼️
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

Another great article from CryptocoinSpy

https://cryptocoinspy.com/how-increased-blockchain-adoption-and-vibeo-can-transform-the-instant-messaging-market/
ivo.vibeo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

Vibeo Ltd. is proud to announce today that coinmap.org has authorized Vibeo to use their public API to gather information about registered merchants accepting crypto-currencies as a mean of payments. Vibeo will have access to potentially 13,244 worldwide venues already available on Coinmap. We intend to contact them all and offer them the possibility to get registered on Vibeo interactive map. With Gotakimaps as the technical architecture background (Ethereum based dapp) along with Dataeum and Coinmap to collect and use data, Vibeo is building a powerful geo-localized blockchain map with highly rich contents. Vibeo is actually running it's ICO, available at vibeo.io.

Link to announcement:

https://medium.com/@vibeo/vibeo-authorized-to-use-coinmap-api-1794cb63590c
thepeot88

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

trusted

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:46:57 PM

The vision is good as it combines entertainment and shopping which makes users more engaged and loyal to the platform.

nitesofarz

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

Hi all, I'm novice there but heard  a lot of about "Bounty", who could explain me what is it in detail?
eristelav

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

Hi all, I'm novice there but heard  a lot of about "Bounty", who could explain me what is it in detail?
Hi, you shouldnt ask there such questions but I could advice you to participate in BitMart bounty as it has sipmle rules just registering and inviting friends. So it will help you to understand the process. Moreover, you’ll get 20 free BMX by simply registering you can receive a 50% commission from direct referrals’ trading fees
nitesofarz

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

Hi, you shouldnt ask there such questions but I could advice you to participate in BitMart bounty as it has sipmle rules just registering and inviting friends. So it will help you to understand the process. Moreover, you’ll get 20 free BMX by simply registering you can receive a 50% commission from direct referrals’ trading fees
Thanks a lot, maybe you have related links? I really would like to participate.
eristelav

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

Thanks a lot, maybe you have related links? I really would like to participate.
Go to bitmart.com, I hope you learn some new information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: