Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta is dead, long live the ForkDelta  (Read 1806 times)
Ndubades

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

I believe etherdealta will recover eventually. There are just going through some difficult times, like every other organization. They'll bounce back.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

I think right now Forkdelta is more stable when it come down to token trades

Chinedumike

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:39:23 PM

Honestly speaking I have always preferred using the forkdelta exchange compared to the etherdelta exchange. I wish them well. I hope they will improve their services and become a better idea exchange than they used to be.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

Etherdelta has a good purpose which is to list all those shitcoin tokens that other exchanges won't list. Better versions like forkdelta and idex are better to trade on, but ideally they should try to get on the bancor network which gives the token more value

a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:46:32 AM

in my opinion etherdelta remains the best but does not rule out the possibility of being left by the trader. this is due to the large number of deductions taken for one transaction, while now many markets have a minimum deduction for each transaction.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:57:48 AM

in my opinion etherdelta remains the best but does not rule out the possibility of being left by the trader. this is due to the large number of deductions taken for one transaction, while now many markets have a minimum deduction for each transaction.
etherdelta and forkdelta are the same,
we can trade in etherdelta or in forkdelta, but we have to be careful,
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

etherdelta and forkdelta are the same,
we can trade in etherdelta or in forkdelta, but we have to be careful,

Yes both platform are owned by the same owner but etherdelta is the only one and the original when it comes to decentralized exchange that accepts all kinds of tokens and altcoins . forkdelta on the otherhand is only a copy paste or a clone but i notice that most people are starting to migrate on this platform .

In my case i only trust etherdelta because this is the only exchange that i learn how to trade my coins that i get from a bounty and airdrops .
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:37:35 AM

Etherdelta are struggling with issues from two weeks and aren't reacting at all.

Today Coinmarketcap.com changes EtherDelta with ForkDelta in their Market list tab. This will cost EtherDelta most of the remaining traffic.

What do you think? Is ED dead now or they will recover eventually?
I do not think it will die. It is a very interesting trading platform and it usually buys and sells tokens at very cheap prices. It is a must-have for bounty hunters and professional ICO investors.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

I can not understand why forkdelta has the same problems as ethrdelta. This site is not well loaded by any of the browsers, and it works fine only when using a VPN

Well, forkdelta and etherdelta are own by the same person if you ask me and I wonder why still rate the forkdelta over etherdelta while it follow the foot step of the hacked ether delta.
Like obviously, forkdelta is a fork of etherdelta which is just new in the market and it's actually doing fine. Since I use forkdelta, I stopped using ED since I didn't like its new interface in mobile browsing so I'm getting a hard time. Also I use ethernext, seems a legit one as I successfully traded without having problems, considering it's just a new one.

ForkDelta looks same. And for me FD work faster. But for both - so poor interface and possibilities  How to trade on those exchanges?
Surely they have the same API. But still, etherdelta was pretty good to trade half year ago, and now it's absolutely unreal, how do people trade there, or they are using the bots..
Yes, probably only bots looking for a price difference in comparison to other exchanges or for some inexperienced users to place an order with unrealistic price. I've seen many times that such orders get executed within a few seconds. Wink
Really? So how you guys can explain our previous transaction? In which perfectly executed.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Cuneng10

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

this has happened since there was a case with exchange etherdelta, which is the breakdown of a number of ethereum and a large number of tokens
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

I sent to the address of the smart contract 42.5 DGPT. I don’t have them on my account, they are on the address of the exchange smart contract.
where are my funds? support does not respond at all.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:04:23 PM

Etherdelta had an issue with SEC before that's why exchange is acting strange before.. but until now i haven't use it again since the time my 2 tokens was hack on their excahnge
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:10:42 PM

Forkdelta and etherdelta just same connection, if you transferred token in the same contract address you can see in etherdelta or forkdelta, its just same decentralized exchange, the different is etherdelta have old coin list thats you cant find in forkdelta but when you input the smart contract the result is same, i am enjoy used forkdelta and etherdelta..
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:18:05 PM

I've been using forkdelta for some time and I'm obviously glad. But I haven't been able to access FD for the last week. I cannot contact Metamask.

I'm using Chrome. It works when I try it with Firefox, but it's a problem with Chrome. Why could it be? Anybody have an idea?
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:27:13 PM

I've been using forkdelta for some time and I'm obviously glad. But I haven't been able to access FD for the last week. I cannot contact Metamask.

I'm using Chrome. It works when I try it with Firefox, but it's a problem with Chrome. Why could it be? Anybody have an idea?
may be you should update your browser, chrome or firefox its work for me
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:01:47 PM

I used both, but much more etherdelta on past, but if both give the same address when deposit means maybe forkdelta was made for more security i think, but i didn't hear any complain about etherdelta.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:24:54 PM

I can not reach Etherdelta without VPN in my country, its download time was too long, so for me it died with ForkDelta appearance.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2072
Merit: 572

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:34:48 AM

I can not reach Etherdelta without VPN in my country, its download time was too long, so for me it died with ForkDelta appearance.
in which country are you in? for me etherdelta or forkdelta are just as easily accessible
maybe your internet needs to be upgraded so you don't need to use VPN again to access Etherdelta  Tongue

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:39:09 AM

EtherDelta died the day the former founder sold the project to new owner, this is what I was saying, can anyone compare ED and IDEX now interms of volume, this sows how people behind a project is the most important thing not a sound idea, there is no way ED should lose its first mover advantage but they do and many project can do, do not get emotionally attached to any project out there

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:42:05 AM

Etherdelta had problem from Day 1, the exchange was too difficult for newbies to understand. Some later part of time it grew popular and newbies were forced to use it but when they launched their Own ICO, it was disaster they literally sold their exchange.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7n628d/warning_etherdelta_ico/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: