Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta is dead, long live the ForkDelta  (Read 1799 times)
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:48:42 AM

Until now I still use Etherdelta to sell coins that I think are worthless, Sometimes when the coins that we have do not have prices on Etherdelta are surprisingly priced even though they are very cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:00:20 AM

Etherdelta are struggling with issues from two weeks and aren't reacting at all.

Today Coinmarketcap.com changes EtherDelta with ForkDelta in their Market list tab. This will cost EtherDelta most of the remaining traffic.

What do you think? Is ED dead now or they will recover eventually?
is etherdelta is same as forkdelta? i thought etherdelta and forkdelta is from the same site lol. well today i learned that it's not the same. in my opinion forkdelta is far better than etherdelta, the UI is also good and it's not slow compared with etherdelta. etherdelta is so slow to load the site too.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:08:33 AM

I think Forkdelta is an upgrade of EtherDelta so the EtherDelta will soon be removed from the market because it no longer provides a good user experience. If it does not resolve the issues that arise at present, it is sure that in the future it will be replaced by EtherDelta and it will completely remove. Those are my reviews of outdated EtherDelta.

moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:29:06 AM

I think Forkdelta is an upgrade of EtherDelta so the EtherDelta will soon be removed from the market because it no longer provides a good user experience. If it does not resolve the issues that arise at present, it is sure that in the future it will be replaced by EtherDelta and it will completely remove. Those are my reviews of outdated EtherDelta.
It seems like the developers from Etherelta are no longer interested in developing the platform that they have, there have been many sad events from Etherdelta.
now maybe the developers only rely on the rest of the trust of small traders or bounty hunters who throw bounty tokens at very low prices in etheredelta.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:08:07 PM

It seems like the developers from Etherelta are no longer interested in developing the platform that they have, there have been many sad events from Etherdelta.
now maybe the developers only rely on the rest of the trust of small traders or bounty hunters who throw bounty tokens at very low prices in etheredelta.
The case of hacking that happened was a problem from Etherdelta and I saw the volume in the exchange also decreased. and Forkdelta as a substitute indeed in terms of appearance almost the same but has a distinguishing thing so that it can shift the existence of etherdelta. well, it is not impossible that the exchange will disappear later if no one is interested again

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:43:39 PM

Etherdelta is not dead as assume by most of us but the trading volume have greatly reduced unlike the forkdelta which is a direct clone of ED and also uses its resources, forkdeltal trading volume have increased because it look more of a modern day exchange while ED is the old fashion but not dead.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:08:41 PM

The case of hacking that happened was a problem from Etherdelta and I saw the volume in the exchange also decreased. and Forkdelta as a substitute indeed in terms of appearance almost the same but has a distinguishing thing so that it can shift the existence of etherdelta. well, it is not impossible that the exchange will disappear later if no one is interested again
That issue with hacks really bring this exchange to reduced users and go with forkdelta, assuming that the exchange lost most of the traders trust but they still working and you can still check coins inside and still manage to do the trades, still working and still manage to survive even competitions already been race against each others.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:22:02 PM

Etherdelta is not dead as assume by most of us but the trading volume have greatly reduced unlike the forkdelta which is a direct clone of ED and also uses its resources, forkdeltal trading volume have increased because it look more of a modern day exchange while ED is the old fashion but not dead.
I think ED users are also now switching to FD and idex. because most of the tokens that have not been registered in the exchange have been officially released in some of these exchanges. and I think it's quite helpful if you want to buy coins at a cheaper price than the price of ico.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:15:30 PM

Etherdelta are struggling with issues from two weeks and aren't reacting at all.

Today Coinmarketcap.com changes EtherDelta with ForkDelta in their Market list tab. This will cost EtherDelta most of the remaining traffic.

Since the forkdelter has hardfork with etherdelta, things has been very difficult for etherdelta and forkdelter has become the most favorite decentralized ethereum market.  The volume of trade has drastically reducing and of a truth since 2017 I have not used etherdelta for trading and most of the tokens that I have sold was done in forkdelter.  However,  the current happening may not lead to the death of etherdelta and it is still too early to judge what is going to happen since etherdelta has survived this long.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:20:57 PM

It looks weird to see etherdelta died after the developer of etherdelta collection million dollars from ico. But fork delta is not 100% trustworthy in my opinion. I was prefer to use idex exchange rather thgan fork delta but it looks forkdelta is very similar to the etherdelta. I think etherdelta will be died forever. The only possible thing the developer will try to rebrand etherdelta to the new platform.

Etherdelta is surely a scam project. I don't know what happened to their crowdfunding but they surely collected funds and never develop the platform as promised. About Forkdelta, I think it's a good DEX as well with IDEX, it's just that Forkdelta is a newer form of ED and IDEX is great in terms of live support, volume and coins listed. IDEX has a better development but that doesn't mean forkdelta is a scam one, it's DEX.
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:08:33 PM

It looks weird to see etherdelta died after the developer of etherdelta collection million dollars from ico. But fork delta is not 100% trustworthy in my opinion. I was prefer to use idex exchange rather thgan fork delta but it looks forkdelta is very similar to the etherdelta. I think etherdelta will be died forever. The only possible thing the developer will try to rebrand etherdelta to the new platform.

Etherdelta is surely a scam project. I don't know what happened to their crowdfunding but they surely collected funds and never develop the platform as promised. About Forkdelta, I think it's a good DEX as well with IDEX, it's just that Forkdelta is a newer form of ED and IDEX is great in terms of live support, volume and coins listed. IDEX has a better development but that doesn't mean forkdelta is a scam one, it's DEX.

The word scam is a serious word in this community don't say it unless you have a concrete evidence, if ED ran an ICO their coin will also be listed and known to us all. I log into my ED day before yesterday after a long time and withdrew some that I had forgotten there and I received it instantly.
ED may not be active but it not a scam or dead.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:52:33 PM

The word scam is a serious word in this community don't say it unless you have a concrete evidence, if ED ran an ICO their coin will also be listed and known to us all. I log into my ED day before yesterday after a long time and withdrew some that I had forgotten there and I received it instantly.
ED may not be active but it not a scam or dead.

I agree with this. I also logged in recently and withdrew some coins, I didn't have much on there, only 0.5 ETH, but it was still there and there was no problem withdrawing. EtherDelta may not be a great experience and may not have good volumes, but I don't think it's a scam.

jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:58:01 PM

Since the appearance of Forkdelta I am sure that there have been many people who left Etherdelta for some reason for convenience and that made Etherdelta rarely used and then almost died.
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:45:12 AM

Not one of these decentralized exchanges does not suit. Endless hang and unpleasant interface. Is it not possible to do something better? Enjoy IDEX and it suits me.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:54:25 PM

Not one of these decentralized exchanges does not suit. Endless hang and unpleasant interface. Is it not possible to do something better? Enjoy IDEX and it suits me.

It is possible to do something better, but for the moment there is no perfect decentralised exchange. This is the sort of thing that is a barrier to mainstream adoption. If it is only the more technically adept members of the population that are able to even buy crypto in the first place,  let alone use centralised and then decentralised exchanges, then crypto will not fulfill its potential.
But I think we are moving in the right direction. I've only been in crypto for a couple of years, and user experience is slowly but steadily improving. I do think we will get there eventually.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:43:52 PM

I have the same experience.
In addition, IDEX pays its tokens every quarter. It was a pleasant surprise for me.
EtherDelta has always been awkward to use. No regrets if it dies.

Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:55:22 PM

I haven't used Etherdelta for a long time, for dex trade i am prefer to use IDEX its more easy and fast for make transaction.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:35:56 PM

Its already dead some of traders who use that exchange are using now forkdelta, but I think it's not really recommended to use I feel that using that kind of exchange is not really secured. Much better to use exchange that have strong security that no one can steal your coins.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 05:42:11 PM

I haven't used Etherdelta for a long time, for dex trade i am prefer to use IDEX its more easy and fast for make transaction.
Indeed, both of them have lost the trust of many investors. especially at this time many cases that happened like theft made the second volume of the exchange also decreased. only shit tokens are there because the listings are free

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:07:17 AM

Indeed, both of them have lost the trust of many investors. especially at this time many cases that happened like theft made the second volume of the exchange also decreased. only shit tokens are there because the listings are free
Idex is just an trading market that had issue about the volume. I still prefer Etherdelta back in the old days and now forkdelta because you can actually sell right now via p2p trading technique and also it is more safe to trade in there for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: