Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:45:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Layer Protocol: Decentralized reputation authority for the sharing economy  (Read 1276 times)
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

I am sure that the European Community will support this product. Digital technologies will be able to ensure the authenticity of information and reputation would be important in obtaining services of different fields of activity.
This is a good start to creating a consumer base with a good reputation. Such a product will encourage the user to improve their reputation.
The availability of information about ratings aligns incentives between asset providers and their customers. So the rental industry will be able to get good development in the future.
If we look in the near future, I am sure that the developed countries will actively use the lease of assets. At this point the application will be of great use for the development of the rental market.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

I am sure that the European Community will support this product. Digital technologies will be able to ensure the authenticity of information and reputation would be important in obtaining services of different fields of activity.
This is a good start to creating a consumer base with a good reputation. Such a product will encourage the user to improve their reputation.
In many countries, the availability of information about consumers and their reputation will help to develop business projects that will be able to work in the rental market of different type.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

A good and important project that is useful for the development of many companies. I'm glad to see a great community.  I wish a successful release of the working version.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

The white paper does not have the details of the road map. Is there a new version of your document? I would like to know more details.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

The white paper does not have the details of the road map. Is there a new version of your document? I would like to know more details.
A new version of the technical description was released at the end of May. I think you can quickly find answers to your questions.
https://docsend.com/view/335guec
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

The project has great opportunities for profit. I think that by expanding the territory of application, the team will find a lot of customers. Companies around the world need reputation information.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

Collaboration with the Origin command of the pilot program will allow the project to develop towards a more decentralized world. Work between stakeholders will be based on accurate reputation data.
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

Data on the reputation of partners and customers can reduce the risks that can bring large losses to companies. I think that this project will be of great importance for establishing relations between participants of any markets.
Letopisets

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:18:18 AM

Already now there is an urgent need for such a product. I would like to see the rapid development of the platform. It will become an assistant to create more companies that work in the field of asset leasing.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

What is the minimum number of tokens are available? Now there is very little information about how and when the sale of these tokens will take place.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

Collaboration with the Origin command of the pilot program will allow the project to develop towards a more decentralized world. Work between stakeholders will be based on accurate reputation data.
You are right. Partnering with Origin will bring many important points to work with clients. The Origin platform has an interesting development - the first implementation of the standard ERC 725. I would like to see the use of the Layer Protocol example.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:05:41 AM

You are right. Partnering with Origin will bring many important points to work with clients. The Origin platform has an interesting development - the first implementation of the standard ERC 725. I would like to see the use of the Layer Protocol example.
Yes it would be quite important. The project will be very fast and grow in price. I'm still not really sure how I can buy these tokens.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:46:17 AM

Yes it would be quite important. The project will be very fast and grow in price. I'm still not really sure how I can buy these tokens.
I think soon we will see announcements from the developers about this. I will follow conferences from developers and other announcements.
alexsmalex

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:41:16 AM

What companies are you still negotiating for your futher business expansion ? it would be interesting to learn about the list of partners of this project.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

A very necessary project in our time. I think if the developers fulfill all that promise then the tokens will only grow in price.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

Tell us more about the company bounty for facebook and twitter. I would like to participate and get my tokens.
Berthiracha

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

I think that after entering to the exchange the tokens will only grow as the company has already had a solid weight
Biandrangont

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

I have read earlier about your platform. I have only positive emotions . Good luck to the developers
snos-boss

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

very interesting project, but I did not understand when will the sale of these tokens? And will the bounty program or something in this spirit?
Bureatonic

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: