Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] [BCL] BitcoinLatina | For Latin America | First EOS-based blockchain ⚡  (Read 4653 times)
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

this is amazing, a good roadmap, this will be a good project especially in android and ios, now the era by using android and iphone app
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:56:44 PM

"The BitcoinLatina blockchain will be compatible with a wide range of existing Ethereum tools and methodologies from day-one. As development progresses, we will seek to achieve full compatibility with all existing Ethereum toolsets."

Do you want to replace Ethereum?
SuazaMan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:16:57 PM

"The BitcoinLatina blockchain will be compatible with a wide range of existing Ethereum tools and methodologies from day-one. As development progresses, we will seek to achieve full compatibility with all existing Ethereum toolsets."

That’s probably old speak from their ETH blockchain period before the current roadmap. They’re moving everything over to EOS so all ETH will be abandoned including the current blockchain they put in place.

At the moment the ONLY way to make mined BCL tradable is to send them to the CEO (John Gotts) directly so he can manually provide pre-mined coins on Bitshares. He is doing this because he believes miners will flood the market and drive the price even lower so he wants full control of how many mined coins reach Bitshares.

Upon questioning how many mined coins he would allow per miner I was banned from the Telegram and  was also told I was unwelcome as I wanted to “vomit” the market with my coins.

Their CTO quit yesterday morning so, I’m not even sure how they intend to get any of this done to be honest.
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

Ff for updates and bounties
aviz123

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:39:50 PM

A good RoadMap..
A good team..
John Gotts is a serious individual and i believe he can deliver a good project..

I have mined this coin, and also holding it... I think it has a good potential..

The whole South America adopting this coin will truly be an amazing concept....

If you have mined this coin.. you can send them back your coins... and they will put same amount of coins in BitShares for you to trade... That is what i have done.. And it shows me they are NOT JOKING. They are very serious and are being supportive..
Very rare you find this in crypto world..  Most of the times developers cheat and run away..

But we mined this coin.. and holding it.. and they are supporting..

Its time for community to help and support this Coin as well...
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

We need Portuguese Translation Help please email me at:

zack@bitcoinlatina.org

Done, you can check here :  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i-c16zWA-E8kc2KYbFKW8n0QnShBeYNz

after you check How can I receive some coins ? if need some translation talk to me.
mosesheaps

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

That’s probably old speak from their ETH blockchain period before the current roadmap. They’re moving everything over to EOS so all ETH will be abandoned including the current blockchain they put in place.

At the moment the ONLY way to make mined BCL tradable is to send them to the CEO (John Gotts) directly so he can manually provide pre-mined coins on Bitshares. He is doing this because he believes miners will flood the market and drive the price even lower so he wants full control of how many mined coins reach Bitshares.

Upon questioning how many mined coins he would allow per miner I was banned from the Telegram and  was also told I was unwelcome as I wanted to “vomit” the market with my coins.

Their CTO quit yesterday morning so, I’m not even sure how they intend to get any of this done to be honest.

Suaza, there are a few inaccuracies in your post. First of all, the CTO did not quit and is still actively working on the project. Secondly, John is manually working to get miners their coins inside BitShares so that they can exchange them until the gateway is complete or an exchange comes online. Your assumption about him wanting control is simply incorrect.
espirit1980

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

Will be any bounty system for example like banner Add ?
Kiweee444

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

algo ?
SuazaMan

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

Suaza, there are a few inaccuracies in your post. First of all, the CTO did not quit and is still actively working on the project. Secondly, John is manually working to get miners their coins inside BitShares so that they can exchange them until the gateway is complete or an exchange comes online. Your assumption about him wanting control is simply incorrect.

Apologies. I assumed he had left the team since he’s no longer listed on your ANN or on your site after still being listed early yesterday.
BadSyntax

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:45:24 PM

How can you confirm that the CTO is still working on the project. No one has heard from Tim. The only verification we've had was from John Gotts saying he was still there. It's crazy that he was vocal in telegram and on discord, replying to PM's then suddenly he's not.

There is some internal tension with this project and it's just to sketchy to invest in. I'll put my hash/money else where.
IvanRed58rus

Activity: 197
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:46:44 PM

Russian translation reserved
aviz123

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

How can you confirm that the CTO is still working on the project. No one has heard from Tim. The only verification we've had was from John Gotts saying he was still there. It's crazy that he was vocal in telegram and on discord, replying to PM's then suddenly he's not.

There is some internal tension with this project and it's just to sketchy to invest in. I'll put my hash/money else where.

Absolutely wrong.
If John Gotts was not honest. He would have not send us the coins in BitShares.
This project is Legit. Many team members are still with this project and have serious plans.
Speak with various team members, and you will understand..

I am one of the early miners.. and i mined this coin - since i trusted this project.. And still holding my investment in it.. Good Luck.. Always do your own research though.. but i am positive!
d.sparrow

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

Please join us

Bitcoinlatina Indonesia Telegram

https://t.me/BitcoinLatinaIndonesia

thanks.. <3
bulminer

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

I think people are still confused with BitcoinLatina, because ANN does not clarify the miners well.

Let's see if I can help.

BitcoinLatina has a project behind the coin, it is not just on more, and I think that can change the view in crypto world.
You can see the first WhitePaper - https://bitcoinlatina.org/assets/documents/BitcoinLatina_White_Paper.pdf?platform=hootsuite

Now the important thing for miners to know, what are the specifications:

POW Algo: Ethash (can be mined until at least June 1, according to the team's, after that would be an swap to EOS blockchain)
Block reward: 3
Block time: 16 sec (more or less)

For those who have not yet realized, this is the most profitable currency of the moment. You can do about 20 BCL with 100Mhs and you can do the maths by seen the exchange - https://wallet.bitshares.org/#/market/BCL_BTS

For now we can not put the mined coins directly into the exchange, but Team will do it for us as already described.

So enjoy mining.

Here are some more important links:
Explorer: http://explorer.bitcoinlatina.org/#/
Wallet: https://github.com/bitcoin-latina/clavis-wallet/releases
xcon

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

i come to mine BCL a few weeks ago. Friends were asking me if i am crazy, i have to earn the investment of my rigs back, i should do this or that. so.... time pass and they were laughing and yelling this isn't a intelligent thing what i am doing. i stayed strong. i believed. then i saw a few cowardly mining people starting rumors and began to offend the CEO John Gotts. My friends again warned me and told me to mine something else. I stayed and i saw what some of those anonymous internet miners want to do with John and his team. Attacking all over the discord channels, flaming, talking bullshit and so on.

I asked myself - ok - what if money isnt the issue. What would i do then?

I would support John and the Team, support the whole thing BCL and his outstanding intentions and keep mining and praying that BCL should not only change my life, it should change the life of the latin America majority.

So after 2 weeks i saw that all promises of John was real and finally when i look in my BTS Account I can see thousand of thousands of "real Money" and NOBODY IS LAUGHING ANYMORE. honest, the also startet to join the BCL Community and begin to mine, buy and hold.

BCL has so much amazing potential, lets move this thing forward. TOGETHER.

WE ROCK !

WEN CAN MAKE THE WORLD A BIT BETTER THAN IT IS TODAY.
bulminer

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

I think people are still confused with BitcoinLatina, because ANN does not clarify the miners well.

Let's see if I can help.

BitcoinLatina has a project behind the coin, it is not just on more, and I think that can change the view in crypto world.
You can see the first WhitePaper - https://bitcoinlatina.org/assets/documents/BitcoinLatina_White_Paper.pdf?platform=hootsuite

Now the important thing for miners to know, what are the specifications:

POW Algo: Ethash (can be mined until at least June 1, according to the team's, after that would be an swap to EOS blockchain)
Block reward: 3
Block time: 16 sec (more or less)

For those who have not yet realized, this is the most profitable currency of the moment. You can do about 20 BCL with 100Mhs and you can do the maths by seen the exchange - https://wallet.bitshares.org/#/market/BCL_BTS

For now we can not put the mined coins directly into the exchange, but Team will do it for us as already described.

So enjoy mining.

Here are some more important links:
Explorer: http://explorer.bitcoinlatina.org/#/
Wallet: https://github.com/bitcoin-latina/clavis-wallet/releases

The difficulty is rising, but with 100Mhs you can still make about 15BCL/day. The exchange rate is now on about 1BCL=10BTS.

Each BTS is at 0,21usd, so do your maths... This is the most profitable coin to mine with GPU. And with an huge plus, the project beind.

Go to telegram, the admins are there to help.

See you all in the pools.... Safe mining  Grin
aviz123

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

Net Hash is jumping.
I think soon with 100 MHS you can make 1 BCL a day...

Pretty soon we will be back at 60-70 BTS ( $15 - $18 price per BCL)

Start mining and investing... soon this will be at $20+
aminh

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

There was only one exchange on bitshare, I think the miners were forced to sell low cost BCLs. Income does not guarantee they will not mining BCL.
mosesheaps

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:04:33 AM

Totally understand, you should put your money and effort wherever you choose. However, I can confirm that Tim is still on the project because I'm on the team and I've spoken to him personally about it.

We have big things planned for this project, it's about way more than just a coin. This is about giving Latin America tools so that people can empower themselves financially. Our hash rate has doubled since yesterday which is very exciting. Come join us in telegram to chat with our team and learn more about BCL: https://t.me/BitcoinLatina
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: