Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] [BCL] BitcoinLatina | For Latin America | First EOS-based blockchain ⚡  (Read 4653 times)
bclminer1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

BCL team lets "I got an idea, lets make our own cryptocurrency"

......some time later

What do you mean mined coins only cost miners pennies to mine.....and they are being mined so fast....

John Gotts, "whats this mining stuff you speak of, oh god my tokens value is shit"

BCL Team "Its the miners sir we have to stop them"

John Gotts......This means war.....What do you mean they can mine my coin....

Tim, "Well you see sir we cloned eth and that means it is pow so it can be mined."

John Gotts......Tim you're fired how dare you allow mining.

John Gotts.....My precious all will bow before the great coin maker his name is John Gotts mumumuhahahahaha

.........Miners....This guy is crazy.....lets teach him a lesson.......
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

Sell my all BCL for 1.2 BTC please contact on PM

Norainvn

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:20:41 AM

SWAP
Create bitshare account and send BCL from clavis wallet to 0x3ee1eb8099ccc7b36d60b80ce09edf1ab447b9a2
is that right ?
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

1BTC

Mitya812

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

SWAP
Create bitshare account and send BCL from clavis wallet to 0x3ee1eb8099ccc7b36d60b80ce09edf1ab447b9a2
is that right ?

Yes, and not forget to fill out the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-d2DW3ha8gZgBTF5R1cn-OImy3oGeuP5kT2cWvXjbRNQBnw/viewform
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

interesting project so far and with an ambitious roadmap and fair and honest team,hope will be successful in future
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:57:15 PM

1BTC

Grin Grin Grin Good luck to find a sucker buyer

bclminer1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

So what if we have BCL in our wallet still and missed the deadline......can we at some point in the future exchange it Huh?
evilbaby

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:36:22 AM

i'm was banned in telegram chat because i want need support my BCL in wallet .  Angry Angry , i don know reason , they do it  with me .
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:01:08 AM

So what if we have BCL in our wallet still and missed the deadline......can we at some point in the future exchange it Huh?

It s clearly say on their blog:

"If you missed the deadline to swap your coins, that is very unfortunate as it will take time to determine if you mined them before the deadline. You will have to email swap@bitcoinlatina.org with your BitShares account name, how many coins you mined and proof that you mined your coins before 11:59pm March 18. You will also have to demonstrate that there were extenuating circumstances as to why you couldn’t meet the deadline that was announced for a week.  If we can not unequivocally guarantee that you mined your BCL coins before the cut off time, you will not be able to swap any coins."

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
-algebra-

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

i'm was banned in telegram chat because i want need support my BCL in wallet .  Angry Angry , i don know reason , they do it  with me .

i dont know why a alot of people do believe this project... but i do believe that most of them recieved some gift from john. we cant critics them or u will get banned.  let see how this project goes.. Smiley
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:01:10 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 08:39:38 AM by jardine

Cheers, founders; i believe, it s truly a pleasure have a business with such an honest person, man of his word, John Gotts:

Forwarded by John Gotts

"Just now I took back a total of about 30,455,459 coins from early founders who got their coins early
based on trust that they would then earn them over two to four years.  

I will talk with each of them to see if they want to demonstrate the longterm vision they professed.
In total I have added up at least 219,551.95 BCL coins that were sold NOT BY MINERS but by founders
and top advisors.

I have also witnessed some of these people partake in ILLEGAL market-making activity that we WILL NOT allow.
We are a legal coin and want to stay that way.  Anyone acting in a way that would be deemed illegal cannot work
with BitcoinLatina.  I am sure they didn't understand the rules, but this is why I need to speak with each of them
and figure this out.  They are nice guys, except for the above mentioned dumping.

I am sorry that they did this.  I will talk to each of them and see what they want to do going forward.

One didn't dump but has many coins and I need a new contract stating that with so many coins they cannot dump.

Sorry for more drama.  I am trying to protect our community, even if it's from founding team members."

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______

Here is what Stan Larimer wrote:

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@stan/john-gotts-just-violated-the-crypto-code-of-the-hills

"Very sad. John Gotts, founder of Bitcoin Latina just used clawback powers reserved for legal
 securities to steal coins from several people, including the coins he donated to Jared Rice for his defense.

Naturally the SEC was watching those coins, and they noticed immediately in the middle of the night.

This will not end well for John.

However, there are things the BitCoin Latina community can do to fix the problem, including hard
forking the chain prior to the point that John intervened.

We will support the community's decision to recover from this unprecedented violation of Cryptocurrency
ethics.

More tomorrow, when we've had a chance to analyze this.

Very embarrassing, but fixable using the tools that BitShares makes available to its users."

Stan

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
bclminer1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

Cheers, founders; i believe, it s truly a pleasure have a business with such an honest person, man of his word, John Gotts:

Forwarded by John Gotts

"Just now I took back a total of about 30,455,459 coins from early founders who got their coins early
based on trust that they would then earn them over two to four years.  

I will talk with each of them to see if they want to demonstrate the longterm vision they professed.
In total I have added up at least 219,551.95 BCL coins that were sold NOT BY MINERS but by founders
and top advisors.

I have also witnessed some of these people partake in ILLEGAL market-making activity that we WILL NOT allow.
We are a legal coin and want to stay that way.  Anyone acting in a way that would be deemed illegal cannot work
with BitcoinLatina.  I am sure they didn't understand the rules, but this is why I need to speak with each of them
and figure this out.  They are nice guys, except for the above mentioned dumping.

I am sorry that they did this.  I will talk to each of them and see what they want to do going forward.

One didn't dump but has many coins and I need a new contract stating that with so many coins they cannot dump.

Sorry for more drama.  I am trying to protect our community, even if it's from founding team members."

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______

Here is what Stan Larimer wrote:

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@stan/john-gotts-just-violated-the-crypto-code-of-the-hills

"Very sad. John Gotts, founder of Bitcoin Latina just used clawback powers reserved for legal
 securities to steal coins from several people, including the coins he donated to Jared Rice for his defense.

Naturally the SEC was watching those coins, and they noticed immediately in the middle of the night.

This will not end well for John.

However, there are things the BitCoin Latina community can do to fix the problem, including hard
forking the chain prior to the point that John intervened.

We will support the community's decision to recover from this unprecedented violation of Cryptocurrency
ethics.

More tomorrow, when we've had a chance to analyze this.

Very embarrassing, but fixable using the tools that BitShares makes available to its users."

Stan

HA omg lol lol
ajieafianto

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

Is the project over with or are there others continuing with it? I'm confused, totally confused.....
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

Is the project over with or are there others continuing with it? I'm confused, totally confused.....

John Gotts the scamer is over.

wait the advice of Stan (bitshare) for the next steps. (but don't expect too much...)

-algebra-

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:53:46 AM

RIP BCL.... even founder dump their coin... and they keep blame miner dump this shit.... LOL....
bclminer1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:06:45 PM

You mean to say, John Gotts did something unethical.......nooooo say it is not so.........

I think the entire ethash mining community seen this shit coming.......maybe they knew shit coin when they smelled it?

https://i.imgur.com/Hv9dNDP.png
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

It's about time someone utilized EOS blockchain in such a good way.
-algebra-

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:06:03 AM

i dont think that bcl will going moon ... their admin and some top management hold more than 1M coin. it is not fair for everyone . miner mining their coin.... meanwhile top management do shit... and get 10k bcl everyone of them. go check ileanaileana acc. you will find she has more than 100k coin... lol...this coin will dead soon. even tim himself has 5m coins.

i dont think people gonna buy this coin. no real world implementation, only bclHodlLOve. LOL ... this is token... not a coin.. opsss...

remainder : do not invest into this BCL. you invest with real money but that fuckin top management get this shit foc through john. Dont waste your time and money...

ileanaileana9   168,711   12,355 - ileana

connie-willis   100,447   - crypto connie

tim-mesker   5,000,001    - tim

https://cryptofresh.com/a/BCL

refer this... and then, i dont think stan will keep supporting this project, even stan left this project. 1bcl = 0usd soon. they keep shouting to help south american, but for sure, they doing this for a reason. to scam people for sure. if the value reach 10usd. connie and ileana , both of them have 1m USD ..easy money. and john has million dollar on his own pocket.

they could block us in telegram but not here..... we are not spreading the fud but we are here to spreading the truth..
huadat

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:32:25 AM

they block me in telegram because don't want swap my coins was mined.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: