Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:35:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] [BCL] BitcoinLatina | For Latin America | First EOS-based blockchain ⚡  (Read 4653 times)
-algebra-

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

they block me in telegram because don't want swap my coins was mined.

yeah.... dont worry buddy...bcl will not going anywhere.... they will dead on june for sure.... this coin has no future on it...nobody gonna buy this shit
bclminer1

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

I just wanna know will they do another swap, I have some coins I didnt transfer over.
-algebra-

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

dont buy this token..totally crap and scamm.....
-algebra-

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:10:18 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 01:21:38 PM by -algebra-

check this

https://cryptofresh.com/u/bitcoin-latina

bitcoin-latina sent 200,000 BCL to p1ceds
3days ago

bitcoin-latina sent 200,000 BCL to jkjljl
3days ago

bitcoin-latina sent 250,000 BCL to harley-charlie
4days ago

why this happen?

they keep wish this token to the moon.... i dont think so.... see... they distribute among themselve...and hopes people will buy this shittoken with high and they will dump their coin...

this bcl token doesnt have any future... they want to  scam latina people... opss not scam.. but help latina by doing this...

for me...this bcl is 0 value.... dont ever buy this shit...no dev of this token on their telegram...you cant ask more about this token otherwise you will get ban with no reason.
gazzer

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

So if I have understood this

It looks like no one has been issued any BCL tokens since the closing date for the conversion. Which is a shame, I like many people do not check all the websites every week and the first I new about the conversion was when mining stopped connecting. What happens to my BCL coins now ?
bclminer1

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

So if I have understood this

It looks like no one has been issued any BCL tokens since the closing date for the conversion. Which is a shame, I like many people do not check all the websites every week and the first I new about the conversion was when mining stopped connecting. What happens to my BCL coins now ?

Yep, i have some coin that i would like to exchange as well.

I wish we could get some idea of whats going to happen.
gazzer

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

Well I sent an email as instructed. I'm not certain how I am supposed to prove I mined and did not buy them. Now its just a waiting game. But it looks like no one in our position has been paid out, not certain if thats a good or bad thing. Any news would be good to know
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:57:34 AM

Hope this project be huge.
kurniawanj

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:50:57 AM

Dear all of BCL team

im sinceraly very nice asking for swap on telegram and none of my word is offensive

i know that im a little to be late to ask for swap

but i have a reason why

im trully not a hit and dump  since then i hold my coin like you said before till june there will be a change

wait for it or swap now

but now FUCK of you all guys

you banned me and all who ask for swap in telegram

YOU ARE LIKE ALL LIKE A WOMAN WHO CANNOT PROVE ALL YOUR WORD, EVERYDAY CHANGE YOUR STATEMENT LIKE A WOMEN TALK

thats all FUCK BCL and FUCK all of you

i never been so rude like this believe me

but you and all of your team prove that BCL is worthless to be keep

trully a scammer and cannot keep loyalty to your fans

trully a thief

gazzer

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

Its all change again.
There is an announcement here
http://bitcoinlatina.org/blog/

Unfortunately it assumes you already have your tokens, and says nothing about us people left holding original coins.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:40:07 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 10:08:32 PM by jardine

So, it s over.

Here is 2 messages from telegram group from fucking scammer John Gotts:

1)

"We are wrapping this up so fast that we may close down the BitShares account sooner than Tuesday.
This is going very fast. I may also take a snapshot of the blockchain and then blow it away until others
come asking for their coins. That may be the fastest way to shut this down. In the meantime do NOT
purchase or sell coins. We are done with BitShares."

2)

"ATTENTION:

ALL TRADING OF BCL ON BITSHARES IS NOW OVER

A SNAPSHOT WAS TAKEN AND ALL LEGITIMATE COINS WILL BE RECOVERED"

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

here the mail I received from BCL:

Hello BitcoinLatina Community/Family!
WE ARE MOVING OFF OF BITSHARES AND WILL ULTIMATELY ALLOW TRADING ON THE BCL WEBSITE DIRECTLY AND ON OTHER EASY-USE EXCHANGES.
We’ve found it’s nearly impossible for people to navigate the MANY steps it takes to create a BitShares account, transfer in fiat or crypto funds, transfer crypto funds into BTS, hunt for the BCL trading pair and then actually purchase. We will make it easy with a few quick steps to purchase BCL directly at the BitcoinLatina website and this will add demand and liquidity when the BCL coins begin trading again.
Additionally, there were rogue elements at BitShares that set out to and then did demonstrable damage to the Community. Although this cannot and is not being blamed on the entire BitShares Community, which we wish the best, we are taking control of our destiny. Our new coins will be available when the EOS software is released by Block-One, with an expected date of June 1st.
Any coins left at BitShares will be destroyed because the BCL coins are going to be removed entirely from BitShares in one week and if you did not move you may lose them.
YOU WILL GET 1 NEW CRYPTO COIN FOR EACH BCL TOKEN YOU TURN IN. IT IS A 1-to-1 EXCHANGE.
All coins must be swapped by transfer to the Foundation’s BitShares account in order for BCL to have a ledger of all owners of BCL.   You will be credited with a 1-to-1 issuance of the new coin once it is ready. All coins must be swapped because BCL will be removed completely from BitShares and will not be trading or available for sale or movement until the new EOS-based blockchain is ready.
We are sorry for what we hope is a final inconvenience and we appreciate all of your patience and amazing continued support.
ONLY USE THIS LINK AND ONLY SEND COINS BACK TO the Bitcoin-Latina wallet. DO NOT SEND ANYWHERE ELSE OR THEY WILL NOT BE COUNTED. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS FORM:

https://goo.gl/forms/LlOAHqVuFzangzwa2
We will do the rest. The coin will NOT be trading until the new coin is minted.
Thanks for all of your support during this early growth stage. We are learning and adjusting as we move from Crypto 1.0 to our new Crypto 2.0.

AGAIN AND ONE FINAL TIME: ALL BCL COINS AT BITSHARES WILL BE DESTROYED AFTER APRIL 3RD. YOU MUST MOVE 100% OF YOUR BCL COINS OR YOU WILL LOSE THEM.
Namaste,
John Gotts
Founder & CEO
BitcoinLatina Foundation

OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

Sell my all BCL for 0.65BTC

phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

i've made a portuguese translation, but I still not received any bouty, I'm waiting.
SuazaMan

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:29 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 08:24:44 PM by SuazaMan

The future of this project is very dim.

YET AGAIN (for the 4th or 5th time now?) John Gotts changed plans after Stan Larimer (the Godfather of Bitshares himself) called him out for token theft on Bitshares. He has decided to halt all trading and is “promising” to do a 1:1 token swap once the EOS chain is launched. Until then no one is allowed to trade the BCL tokens...  

He has done everything in his power to control absolutely everything about BCL down to pulling funds out of other’s wallets because he feels entitled to ALL BCL TOKENS! Yes... John Gotts believes BCL is his gift to the world and also believes he can take them away from you if he deems it so. He’s judge, jury and executioner of this platform. In his view, THE BCL YOU HOLD IS NOT YOUR PROPERTY!

It also seems a lot of the miners were left out in the cold and weren’t provided the tokens on Bitsharesas promised after the “final swap” he promised last week. Sadly... mined coins not on Bitshares cannot be traded at the moment and unfortunately have no value (unless John almighty reopens trading again and decides to provide you the tokens on Bitshares which I highly doubt considering he’s an easily offended bloke).

The point here is... this project is dead. It has lost all credibility at this point because of its totalitarian leadership (aka John Gotts... and ONLY John Gotts).

To enumerate:

- The project has NO CTO AT THE MOMENT. He was fired and blamed for the Ethereum chain fiasco (which was totally and easily fixable I might add).

- All differing views or unsavory inquiries are actively repressed on the open channels of communication with the team by John Gotts and his team has been instructed to do the same. If you visit the Telegram to ask about anything happening here in BCT you will be immediately banned...

- Stan Larimer, once an advisor to the project, reported team members aren’t even allowed to raise questions about John’s decisions and are often fired on that basis alone!

- Promises by the team are often broken. From Airdrops, atomic swaps of mined coins to mined coins swaps to make up for it... it is constant and moreover: EXPECTED at this point.

-So far BITCOIN Latina (never had any relationship to Bitcoin tech BTW) has ABANDONED 2 incarnations already: The original Ethereum based blockchain (which is still running but has been abandoned by the BCL team) and Bitshares.

- John Gotts has blocked all trading of BCL on Bitshares after the falling out with Stan Larimer (again... more pettiness).

- John Gotts personally STOLE MILLIONS OF TOKENS from many of his adviser’s wallets including Stan Larimer and Jared Rice all because he wasn’t happy with how some of them were selling those tokens on Bitshares after expressly giving some of them coins with the expectation that they would be sold!

Here is Stan Larimer of Bitshares speaking about his experience with the project and the entire mess. The BCL conversation begins around 37:30:
https://youtu.be/TdV23-10ZKE

- John has openly attempted to manipulate the coin in every way imaginable. Believe me... if there’s a way to screw over the project supporters John Gotts has done it!!!! This is exhaustively documented (he’s ballsy enough to do all this in the open and admits to it).

- Jared Rice’s Bitshares wallet is actively monitored by the SEC and it is unclear if this will cause deep scrutiny of the Project... hence it is highly doubtful this project will ever be compliant due to the blatant and well documented improprieties committed by this man!    

- The EOS team is aware of all these events and does not plan to actively support Bitcoin Latina once it develops its project based on the platform (if it ever does...).

Do you need any more red flags?

STEER AWAY FROM THIS TOXIC MADNESS! DO NOT INVEST ANYMORE TIME OR HARD EARNED FUNDS IN THIS PROJECT.

I do not believe this is a scam... however, this project has been run to the ground by the same person who created it. NOBODY has benefited from this project in any way shape or form but John and whoever he has given the blessing to do so.

Again... STAY AWAY!!!!!
-algebra-

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

Sell my all BCL for 0.65BTC

https://i.imgur.com/bORT7Dv.jpg

lol...why don't u ask bcl team to buy this shit?Huh
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:06:30 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 12:55:53 PM by jardine

LOL, this clown, scammer John Gotts, was caught by the hand, when trying manipulate the price:

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@stan/bitcoin-latina-market-manipulation-caught-in-the-act

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Swiftpain

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:53:55 AM

There is no one this project is going anywhere after how many steps and hoops its jumped threw.

John Gotts has left a sour taste in many peoples mouths, by cutting off any discussion about the coin that could be considered unfavorable. If you do not agree with him you are shunned and cast out. This coin reads more as a modern day cult story, than it does as a cryptocurrency. After reading both sides of the theft story. We are not seeing the argument from Johns side, where he basically says people stop coins from him, and started dumping crashing the value of his coin.

He has constantly put a price next to this coin on what it should be worth, and has got mad everything time its fallen blow that. He does not agree with how the market works, and is trying to stay in total control. This is a coin you should avoid at all cost, it is not going anywhere even though it has a solid idea. Its tainted with a huge amount of legal trouble we are not seeing.

There is going to be an investigation into this coin, and it might be interesting to watch its death spiral and John is very dramatic.
Ruoimuoi

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:34:24 AM

I was really disappointed with DEV's behavior, I tried to mine it for a long time. When I swap to EOS I did not make it, sent an email and asked DEV, but DEV pushed me out of the BCL telegram. Is this a DEV scam? so blatant, ... Angry
Zeti

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

There are old coins in the clavis wallet..
Trash?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: