Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] [BCL] BitcoinLatina | For Latin America | First EOS-based blockchain ⚡  (Read 4652 times)
Apula

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

projects about mining not succesful. And now is very bad market conditions. SO minng not so profitable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:12:19 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 01:17:43 AM by jardine

projects about mining not succesful. And now is very bad market conditions. SO minng not so profitable

Here is no BCL-mining long time ago, so it is no profitability at all Smiley

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

i've made a portuguese translation, but I still not received any bouty, I'm waiting. Undecided
maximo2121

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:01:35 AM

This cryptocurrency is a swap fraud with no transparency and centralized. Scam!
aminh

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

I believe in John Gotts and bitcoinlatina.
-algebra-

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:44:40 AM

indeed.... if you asking something about bcl, if they cant answer the questions given, either they delete your comment or you will get banned.. really joke this coin. dont have real life applications, 7 usd percoin? please guys.. Dont waste your money for it. if you want to invest, better invest on eth,etc, iota,verge and something big.. this shit will go nowhere..trust me.

maximo2121

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

indeed.... if you asking something about bcl, if they cant answer the questions given, either they delete your comment or you will get banned.. really joke this coin. dont have real life applications, 7 usd percoin? please guys.. Dont waste your money for it. if you want to invest, better invest on eth,etc, iota,verge and something big.. this shit will go nowhere..trust me.

Really! They banned me from the group just because I was asking for help on how to remove my bcl
jardine

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 11:09:22 AM by jardine

They just banned everyone, who disagree with them in something or have a uncomfortable question, or reasonable complain.

Bitcoin Latina don t have any power nowhere, outside of their strictly moderate resources.

This is why, for example, they go from honest and transparent BitShares dex to their centralised new exchange, where owner is BCL CEO.

And this is why, they don t want actively speak here, in this ANN on bitcointalk (or any free speech places), because they know,
they really have nothing to say, in answer to complains from BCL holders and they just can t do open and public discussions.

Really, guys, it s funny to see usual talk in official BCL chat room, like Cheesy:

John Gotts (CEO) : I have a nice dinner today and when i m eat, i m thinked about how BCL is great

User 1: Or, John thats right! BCL is great! Love!

User 2: BCL #HODLLOVE!

User 3: I m so worried about students of Latin America and glad we have such a nice family here, in this chat.
We help them with BCL! There will be BCL satellites chain in 2 years, across all Latin America!

User 1: Love, guys!

John Gotts (CEO) : We start to sell BCL soon, on my exchange, and no less than 7$. Fucking miners and traders!
They drop the price on BitShares from initial 70 bts for coin to 5 bts! How they dare SELL my BCL? How they dare?!
They should BUY ONLY!

User 2: Oh, John, you so right! How they fucking dare! I only buy BCL and tell all my friends to do so! Peace, love, BCL-hodl!

User 3: Well said, John! BCL #HODLLOVE!

John Gotts (CEO) : LOVE! Namaste.

smithnumberone1

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:20:32 AM

Is there anythings new updated?
maximo2121

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

Is there anythings new updated?

BCL is a fraud!
-algebra-

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

They just banned everyone, who disagree with them in something or have a uncomfortable question, or reasonable complain.

Bitcoin Latina don t have any power nowhere, outside of their strictly moderate resources.

This is why, for example, they go from honest and transparent BitShares dex to their centralised new exchange, where owner is BCL CEO.

And this is why, they don t want actively speak here, in this ANN on bitcointalk (or any free speech places), because they know,
they really have nothing to say, in answer to complains from BCL holders and they just can t do open and public discussions.

Really, guys, it s funny to see usual talk in official BCL chat room, like Cheesy:

John Gotts (CEO) : I have a nice dinner today and when i m eat, i m thinked about how BCL is great

User 1: Or, John thats right! BCL is great! Love!

User 2: BCL #HODLLOVE!

User 3: I m so worried about students of Latin America and glad we have such a nice family here, in this chat.
We help them with BCL! There will be BCL satellites chain in 2 years, across all Latin America!

User 1: Love, guys!

John Gotts (CEO) : We start to sell BCL soon, on my exchange, and no less than 7$. Fucking miners and traders!
They drop the price on BitShares from initial 70 bts for coin to 5 bts! How they dare SELL my BCL? How they dare?!
They should BUY ONLY!

User 2: Oh, John, you so right! How they fucking dare! I only buy BCL and tell all my friends to do so! Peace, love, BCL-hodl!

User 3: Well said, John! BCL #HODLLOVE!

John Gotts (CEO) : LOVE! Namaste.

miner to buy this fucking kidding coin?BCL will go nowehere.. trust me. they ask people to buy this shit, and at the mean time, john and his staff already have around 1M coins with him and his team. so if they manage to sell it around  7usd, so ez 7m Usd. LOL....

bcl = bitconnect = fraud = lulcoin
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

let see how this project goes.. I'm seen this from a while. Roll Eyes
aminh

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

The project seems slow to progress. Shocked Shocked Shocked
jardine

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:11:17 PM

BCL don t want to talk here, so news available in their blog:

https://bitcoinlatina.org/blog/

ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

In crypto everyone can invest as much as he could lost. But BitcoinLatina is different. In BitcoinLatina everyone can invest time, as much as he had. By being volunteer :)Time is money Smiley
adam24409

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

Great! When does the project begin?
BigHashMiner

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

what a waste. well kinda, i made good money on mining the coin and selling it off on BTS, but entire project is a oddball scenario. first it started off with like 40 people allegedly supporting the coin/chain, then it derailed when this John Gotts, who is the face of a lot of brands, mostly failed attempts at quick bucks, allowed miners to sell of their coins on Bitshares, and they dumped it hard on one day, and he got upset about it because the price fell.

Was following this coin since the start, and i got to say nothing but a bunch of shit all around.

they took their chat to telegram where you are banned for asking any kind of question pertaining to the statements the "admin" staff is saying. over and over it is like, next week this, next week that, we are submitting with the SEC, we have prior SEC staff on board (wont supply names), we have the top law firm in to handle our SEC filing (wont supply law firm name), we have/had 4 or 5 congresspeople (that were actually put on this photo they had originally on here and on the website that showed all of the supporters and team members) but the people in those photos, or their respective names had never even heard of bitcoin latina or any of this bs.

attempt was just made at a cash grab, nothing more.

then this guy (John) did a video with BTS owners or something, promised to buy the domain bitshares.com i think it was, and of course he backed out of that promise to them, something like that. i dunno, its all muddied waters with this. stay as far away as possible. if you invest, your just blowing money. maybe they will price manipulate, and you can earn that way. but other then that, you might as well buy some copypasta coins and hold those.
Anthomy

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

Hi i need somo help, i want to know how can i fix or open my wallet.dat... when open de qt i have a message that the file its corrupted... i try with pywallet but no fix or open, i try with btcrecover and the same...
egretia
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

Any news?

I mined BCL and wait for EOS platform. On blog and here,no news. Maybe I should have sold my tokens,devs are very slow. Tongue
forghu

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:30:27 AM

I think there is always FUD when you have products that will make Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple and all others obsolete.  EOS is going to eat everyone’s lunch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: