Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN NOW? THE PRICE IS HIGH?  (Read 3506 times)
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

If you want to consider buying bitcoin or any altcoin, you should buy it when the price is low.
Buying on the low will increase your chances of making profit when it becomes high

lilmansbride

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

Yes the current price is high but its not on its ATH so this is our chance to buy bitcoin so when it hit its last ATH or set another ATH we already have a gain.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

Bitcoin price is not much higher than last year bitcoin price were $20,000 and if the bitcoin is buy at the present price then it will give you the the profit if you hold this amount for the next year may you will use this in the world for payments over the internet and bitcoin is the important currency now so it is good to buy it now because may the price become more high in the future. I have bought bitcoin in the last month and the price were $9000 so i expected that the value of my investment will high soon.
as of now the price are to good to buy for as of that this is not on the price of that are very high expect that this is may ever be reach for in the price wherein hard to bought for.
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Bitcoin is good for long term, and no matter what the price is upon deciding to invest. The important thing for me is how ready one is to invest. It does not matter how big it is as long as you invest with spare and extra money. Never get a loan or borrow money to invest with Bitcoin or in any crypto. Bitcoin can still go up this year, if you are ready, invest now.

saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

Right now there will be a profitable solution so it is to buy bitcoin at a bargain price, it is still falling and buying will be an excellent solution to hold
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:17:59 AM

Please tell me your opinion?

At Whatever price you will buy you will be in profit in future, But smartness is Buy when price is Low,
Depend on you for how long you want to invest or You want to Hold.

If you are too much confused then buy now and sell at High within few weeks or months.
Noone can predict about Cryptocurrency If you don't buy now and in future price rise then you will regret if you buy now and the price will fall then also you will regret to Buy key is keep on holding. and never sell at a loss.

True. All that one needs to do currently is buy bitcoin when it already is in dip and hold it in a secure wallet unless it rises and provides one with significant profit. If you don’t buy now and the price increase, you will regret and if you buy now and even if the price drops, there is nothing to regret, just hold you coins and keep patience, sooner or later you will be in profit again.

So its better to catch the train and be In some loss if so, rather than missing the train and regretting later on as you see the prices climbing high.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:35:48 AM

if there is a fund if the price is high is not a problem to buy ... because we do not know any price quickly changed we can get results that doubled from the price purchased ..

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:39:27 AM

buy it now, if you want to keep it for longer (more than 6 months)
but do not buy it if you expect big profits in the next one or two days
making money is not that easy, a successful person is a person who has failed
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

BTC is going down again and now price is very delicious. So, I guess I've buy some BTC, because soon will starts Bitcoin huge race.
rajon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:07:57 AM

bitcoin price always high.  we know,  bitcoin is the best cripto currency  of online market place.  In this time, bitcoin price is so high.  you can buy bitcoin and hold them.  next time,  it's price increasing, you sell it. I think,  its depends on yours  mind. if you buy bitcoin, and hold them, you can get lot of profits.  you can also investment  bitcoin.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:10:52 AM

bitcoin price always high.  we know,  bitcoin is the best cripto currency  of online market place.  In this time, bitcoin price is so high.  you can buy bitcoin and hold them.  next time,  it's price increasing, you sell it. I think,  its depends on yours  mind. if you buy bitcoin, and hold them, you can get lot of profits.  you can also investment  bitcoin.

Well as you can see the current value, bitcoin is downtrend !
So it's become nightmare for long term trader / investor
But it's become the great opportunity for new investor / trader

For me as old investor, I'm only able to hold it rather than sell it but if the things got worst, it will force to to sell it anyway
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:17:15 AM

You can definitely buy bitcoin or even any coin at anytime. With bitcoin whether the price is high or low it is okay to buy if you bought it low sell high and if you bought it high just hold. We have different strategies on how we manage our investment or money but for me with current value I will buy now and wait until the value goes up and I'll use some of it to buy altcoins.
coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:31:23 AM

Today is the good day to buy bitcoin as it is in the bloody market. In case you want to have a good profit and have patience to wait for a period of time. Don't buy if you don't have the guts to wait for the harvest season in crypto.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:38:27 AM

in this month bitcoin prices have decreased, what if you have the capital, this is the right time to buy bitcoin and then save until the price back up, then sell then you will benefit.

sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

it is not a good time to buy or sell bitcoin. people are panic sell this morning so maybe price can fall to 5k-6k. :/ but who knows

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

Right now is a very good time to buy bitcoin, a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin. Currently the cryptocurrency market is bloody, bitcoin prices have been lower than $ 8000, actually this is a very low price. Buy Bitcoin now and patiently keep bitcoin for a long time and I am sure you will have huge profits.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
philadey30

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

My opinion is for you to buy now and don't wait any longer, now bitcoin bitcoin is around 7920$ which is a very low price and a very big opportunity to buy as many as possible.
When you buy, be calm and hold for sometime to get a good profit.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

the volume of money is decreasing. the movement of digital money never ends. There is always something new happening. investors are sad. but in this case you have to turn it around. I think it's time to buy for btc.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

currently the bitcoin price drops almost every day. I think now you can choose and speculate.
but it's important to learn about the market and the circumstances that are happening today. I'm still waiting for the bitcoin to flourish or it will drop back. after that I can make speculation
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

Dude all is up to you. Nobody can predict what will be with bitcoin but what i know it is the most stable and safe crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: