Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN NOW? THE PRICE IS HIGH?  (Read 3506 times)
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

If you believe in bitcoin then buy it, but we don't know how the situation will be and if the decline continues without a good signal I think to delay your purchase because the price of bitcoin will decrease. It's your choice to buy or not, the market is also in a trend condition down my advice for beginners to delay the purchase of bitcoin and wait for a good signal maybe next month.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Marusia22

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

I believe that the bitcoin price is not that big anymore, but it is already falling and I do not know to what level it will fall. I thought that bitcoin would start growing, but in fact it falls. What happened and to what level it will fall.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:08:53 PM

The price is not really high for bitcoin right now since it started falling in january, if you want to buy bitcoin right now there it is good move, if you want to buy the coin when the price falls further down then you are going to be waiting for a while longer. Either way, they are both good, because there is no way for anyone to perfectly buy the bottom of the market.

Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

In my opinion, it is not advisable to buy at this time, because the price of BTC may fall sharply in 2019, when other ALT price increases.
yangdo

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

In my opinion, it is not advisable to buy at this time, because the price of BTC may fall sharply in 2019, when other ALT price increases.

Well I think the exact opposite. Finally we're witnessing the wash out of shitcoins. Hopefully from now on, there will be more serious projects with legitimate products, and not crappy MN coins and wortheless ICO's
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

I don't think so. If the price of the bitcoin falls, the prices of the other altcoins will also decrease. It may be a better choice to invest in bitcoin instead of investing in altcoins Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

indeed it would be better to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices are low, but actually it doesn't matter if buying bitcoin at any price because the price of bitcoin will continue to change and develop so that it will definitely be able to get profit provided we can also be patient
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

looking at the current market, I think we can buy bitcoin for long-term investment, because at this time the price of bitcoin is down again. or we can also trade daily by taking advantage by buying bitcoin when prices go down and sell when prices rise. but in essence, buying bitcoin is currently very good for long-term investment

SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

I don't think so. If the price of the bitcoin falls, the prices of the other altcoins will also decrease. It may be a better choice to invest in bitcoin instead of investing in altcoins Smiley

This is a good step for you Bitcoin at a low price if you have a lot of funds to buy it because I don't have enough money to buy some Bitcoin.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

In my opinion, it will be profitable if bitcoin will grow in general, but I think that you can wait a little bit more and buy it for lower price consequently get more profit in future.
Yes i agree on you mate, it will be more profitable if you will buy bitcoin at lower price. This is the most important thing you should know when you plan to invest in cryptocurrency. You should buy at low price and sell when the price is already high enough that you could have good profit.
my friend, you directly discovered America. and we all bought the most expensive and sold at the bottom. Thanks you. bitcoin is now good for buying, but it is better to wait for what will be decided on September 30
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

Please tell me your opinion?
For now, September 2018, prices are unstable, and fall, but if you have the capital to buy it, it will be better for now, because currently the market price is falling. You only need to wait 3 months, I hope the price of December 2018 soars.
NervousFiend

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:53:33 PM

Now the price is low, and the prospect of it above the roof, so it is clearly worth considering it for investment.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

First of decide you willing to take risk or not. Don't invest in bitcoin on the basis of past history of it's price. Because many times we made panic sell just we are not set our mind to take risk. If willing to take risk then just buy it. It will grow surely in future again.

Ajadey4

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:20:59 AM

Be sure ready you are prime for what you now intend to do. What I mean is being ready for anything that comes outwards from this your investment. Granted, everyone wants to cash in quick on any investments, be ready to wait longer than you have planned as nothing is guaranteed in here. With that, you could go ahead with the buying. Price could go low,  could remain same, and could rise and start rising in a short while. The onus is on you to be swift.
KatyaTonkosheewa

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:02:28 AM

Definitely not worth it. That's not his purchase price. Such prices are caused by the General interest in the world of cryptocurrencies. It is worth waiting for the" sale " of Bitcoin, and then take as much as you can carry. The potential of Bitcoin is huge, its history is not yet complete.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:13:39 AM

Please tell me your opinion?

This question is often asked when the price is low. But the problem is, we don't know if the price currently can go much lower or not.
From my opinion, you must search for the news about bitcoin that can affect the price of bitcoin, so you can decide buy it now or later.
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:25:49 AM

To buy or not to buy depend on yourself. My opinion is of a general view which is that bitcoin did make a great fall from its all time high and currently shown by the chart bitcoin is still in a bearish phase. To buy now you are taking more risk and maybe higher reward also.
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:39:35 AM

At present, all the cryptocurrencies on the market have fallen to a bottom, so now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice, but I think Ethereum will have more room for growth in the future, so I will choose Invest in Ethereum.
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:43:30 AM

Bitcoin is indeed a cryptocurrency worth investing in. The price of Bitcoin has also fallen a lot in this year's market, but Bitcoin is the most stable, compared to other cryptocurrencies. And the current price I think is very suitable for investment.
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:56:46 AM

if you decide to invest in bitcoin I think now the price is very attractive . in my opinion, after a while the price will begin to rise
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: