Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Are ETH's Biggest Competitors?  (Read 735 times)
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

I personally HODL ETH as I view it as the top blockchain in terms of what ICO's and projects use. If your opinion(s) out there, who do you think are their biggest competitors in terms of ICO's and blockchain projects?

I have heard that NEO is one of them but I'm curious to know who else could challenge them in that regard.
I think NEM (XEM), and Universa (UTN) are going to be ETH's top competition. I am holding on some Universa as it might become the next ETH, though I want to buy XEM but have no funds to spare at the moment.

earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

I personally HODL ETH as I view it as the top blockchain in terms of what ICO's and projects use. If your opinion(s) out there, who do you think are their biggest competitors in terms of ICO's and blockchain projects?

I have heard that NEO is one of them but I'm curious to know who else could challenge them in that regard.

For me i think it's either litecoin or ripple that ranks as the thirds most promising coin and ico that next to etherium.But holding eth is also a good choice mate,i suggest to still hold it,there might a time that etherium will rise its price.For a better choice you can check their potential through online,there you can see if the project or the ico has the possibility of growth.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

Besides NEO, I personally think Waves could be a worthy competitor after the smart contracts are implemented.  Waves has a strong team and have been marketing it's project very well.  The Waves DEX is also nice because it eliminates the fear of losing tokens on centralized exchanges if they get hacked. 

yes, agree with you, I think so too, the wave will be a competitor to ethereum (ETH), because the wave has a character and platform similar to ethereum, that is, the smartcontract feature.
besides waves, I think NXT will also be one of the competitors, because NXT also has a similar platform.

I dont agree with this. Waves and nxt have the same platform like etherium and its true.
But have same platform could not guarantee it can be good enough competitor with etherium.
Etherium has very big community that waves and nxt dont have. So they can not be good competitor.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

Eth is constantly being referred to as the next bitcoin, so in that context maybe bitcoin, though i dont agree with that one. Neo, ripple, litecoin and waves might be named as some of the biggest competitors, but nowhere close to it yet.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:09:29 PM

The strongest competitor of ETH is NEO for sure...maybe in 2019 in could even overthrone ETH. Other platfrom-based coins for the future can be WAVES and Stellar. And also the newcomers for ICOs platform can be interesting alternative: ICX and STRAT. So many choices! Only time will show which will succeed and which will fall.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Watampone

Activity: 238

RedKLess

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

yeah, i hodl ETH too and the biggest ETH competitors is NEO or Waves because have similar platform i think
but other altcoin have chance to, like LTC or Ripple etc.

◆  RedKLess  ◆
▐▐  Follow My Social Media Account ▐▐
Twitter ●● Facebook ●● LinkedIn ●● Reddit ●● Instagram ●● Medium ●● Telegram
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

I think there are two other contenders besides NEO. The first one is QTUM, and there are more and more ICO projects based on QTUM. The other project is EOS, and EOS may surpass ETH.

kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

Cardano has a good sciences background, supported by Japan. Anyway today ETH very strong because a good promotion it's main thing for price up.
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

I strongly agree, many threads mention the NEO is a future Ethereum competitor or even in the near future. because there are already ICOs that are NEO based, and indeed in my opinion also NEO very very potential to become the competitor of ethereum.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

I also think NEO has a good potential and popularity to be a real competitor of the ethereum. After of that, IOTA and Waves might be good competitors of the ethereum in the future.

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

I strongly agree, many threads mention the NEO is a future Ethereum competitor or even in the near future. because there are already ICOs that are NEO based, and indeed in my opinion also NEO very very potential to become the competitor of ethereum.
By being supported by China there is no doubt about that NEO is the biggest competitor of ETH. But NEO is not the only competitor which is going to replace the no.2 of ETH on the coinmarketcap, Litecoin is also a good coin and its rank is higher than NEO at the moment, I believe that these coin are going to become the next ETH in the near future or maybe right at the end of this year

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

At ETH a lot of competitors, but I think the worst competitor EOS. Because children have more perspective and perfect technology. EOS will definitely reach at a cost of ETH after a year or 2 years.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

NEO is the biggest competitor of ETH at the moment. ICX is also a potential competitor of ETH. ETH should be careful with these two coins
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

At the moment, it's probably no one can compete with eth. It has a very strong position on the market. Most projects are based on eth. Maybe in the future, neo will be able to compete with eth.

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

market is going fluctuate of altcoin also in that case very difficult to say every time is cions changing own level and these days which is we can keep eye that is ripple, litecoin which can completely can challenge to eth let me tell you if we wait for near by end of 2018 then we can get totally results.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

I think NEM will be a good competitor of Eth one day. The number of ICOs using NEM as platform is slowly growing and the price of the token is growing as well. Some ICO under NEM was a success as well, I think that is a good indication that it well be a good competitor someday.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

Aside from NEO, maybe BTC?

I think ETH will overtake BTC in a few years and they're gonna be competing harders soon.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

EOS, ICX, NEO, Wanchain
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

I think it may be NEO because NEO focus on smart economy and NEO Platform is very complex, with abundance of partnership,
NEO also works to develop products for the future.
bojokusugih

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

Who is a competitor with ethereum? Who else if not his bitcoin brother, bitcoin is a great competitor of ethereum, where ethereum always tries to beat bitcoin in the near or long time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: