Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌀TOKENGO🌀 — BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PLATFORM  (Read 171580 times)
Aleksis963

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

In a personal cabinet, everything is so simple and clear that even a novice can cope! The choice of tasks is very large, everyone will find himself to taste and opportunities. I wish the team success and more new projects on your platform!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleksis963

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

The idea to collect new projects on one platform is different. all intuitively clear. I think the project should develop well
KironS

Activity: 283

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

Only a lazy person or someone who is satisfied with his work, works for his uncle and is fully provided, passes by and does not even try to understand what they are talking about. And how can you earn, spending, only your time.
KironS

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

I was interested in the project on the ORIS platform. He has a very interesting idea, of course there are a couple of questions about implementation. But most importantly, in my opinion, this is uniqueness. There were a couple of similar ideas, but they were still ideas. I would like more such projects. TokenGO has a great future, especially if they support interesting and unlike ideas like ORIS. On the platform not long ago, but I can say that it is convenient, paid, tasks are not difficult, and sometimes interesting. Also, I would like to note the work of moderation, monitor the quality of the tasks. Cheesy

In my opinion, the ORIS project and its bounty are just the beginning, then there will be many interesting projects in which everyone can take part and earn their coins.
There are platforms. Where. Company. Finish in failure. People do not earn anything. Here the charge is monitored. Your result. Visible immediately.
KironS

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

That the most important work does not stop for a minute. On the platform, there are always some nice updates. Adding new companies.
marrav71

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

I was interested in the project on the ORIS platform. He has a very interesting idea, of course there are a couple of questions about implementation. But most importantly, in my opinion, this is uniqueness. There were a couple of similar ideas, but they were still ideas. I would like more such projects. TokenGO has a great future, especially if they support interesting and unlike ideas like ORIS. On the platform not long ago, but I can say that it is convenient, paid, tasks are not difficult, and sometimes interesting. Also, I would like to note the work of moderation, monitor the quality of the tasks. Cheesy

In my opinion, the ORIS project and its bounty are just the beginning, then there will be many interesting projects in which everyone can take part and earn their coins.

Let me share your opinion here, the bounty platform of TokenGo is so user friendly I can’t find any disadvantages for future ICO campaign to use it in the future.

It's hard not to agree with you. The bounty cabinet is very comfortable. But how will other life-determining modules be launched? In time or possible variations?
CryptoWind

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:51:56 PM

Let me share your opinion here, the bounty platform of TokenGo is so user friendly I can’t find any disadvantages for future ICO campaign to use it in the future.

It's hard not to agree with you. The bounty cabinet is very comfortable. But how will other life-determining modules be launched? In time or possible variations?
Due to not enought amount of investments timeframes were changed little bit, so tokengo exchange going to see the light in june. I think this is an important element of all tokengo system. Meanwhile hope we can see some other projects. I think new road map plan(according money that project has) was already created, and team will follow it.)
Ellf

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:09:51 AM

The news from TokenGo on the extension of the ICO until May 31, 2013 was perceived by the Internet community with understanding - the founders want to develop the project, and users in this they support, because their earnings on the platform directly depends on the platform's advance.
Do you think it'll be a final prolongation and ICO ends May 31 or we will see another period till ETH 10k HardCap will be reached?
It will be the only extension, as in April there was the most severe downturn of the market on this most were afraid to go into the project that in the market. Since the market crypto currencies are very valatilen and the price may change at any second also strongly plays the pressure from Regulators and banks.

TokenGo itself looks rather promising. The idea of business tokenization is simply limitless, so developers need to understand that this platform in the future can become just a gold dwelling. Personally, I believe in the project in expecting more from it.
yeah, seems that developments thought the idea of project very good, with details. Good idea about closed ecosystem, due to which I hope price of gopower token and Gocoin will rise with stability)
The price of the token of course will grow, first they burn coins then the stock exchange starts and further development on the road map. Also pay attention to how many tokens are worth at the Binans exchange, nem, waves, steemit and you will understand how much the token is worth.
Ellf

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:16:31 AM

Due to not enought amount of investments timeframes were changed little bit, so tokengo exchange going to see the light in june. I think this is an important element of all tokengo system. Meanwhile hope we can see some other projects. I think new road map plan(according money that project has) was already created, and team will follow it.)
The most important thing is that the work is carried out and deviations from the initial conceived not very large, and by the new ideas I think there will be many more. Even in hard times they are now improving and refining bugs, a live example rating.
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

Who knows how the business is moving forward with large investors? As far as the team reported, work on attracting large investments is under way, but so far it is not clear on the amount of fees.
UnDreaz

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

I was interested in the project on the ORIS platform. He has a very interesting idea, of course there are a couple of questions about implementation. But most importantly, in my opinion, this is uniqueness. There were a couple of similar ideas, but they were still ideas. I would like more such projects. TokenGO has a great future, especially if they support interesting and unlike ideas like ORIS. On the platform not long ago, but I can say that it is convenient, paid, tasks are not difficult, and sometimes interesting. Also, I would like to note the work of moderation, monitor the quality of the tasks.  Grin
marrav71

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

I was interested in the project on the ORIS platform. He has a very interesting idea, of course there are a couple of questions about implementation. But most importantly, in my opinion, this is uniqueness. There were a couple of similar ideas, but they were still ideas. I would like more such projects. TokenGO has a great future, especially if they support interesting and unlike ideas like ORIS. On the platform not long ago, but I can say that it is convenient, paid, tasks are not difficult, and sometimes interesting. Also, I would like to note the work of moderation, monitor the quality of the tasks.  Grin

I subscribe to your every word. The platform is original and I have not seen any analogues, multifunctional, has many directions. I wish to implement the plan as soon as...
UnDreaz

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

I am confident that the ICO will be successfully completed. Interesting projects, high pay and lots of tasks. Some tasks require a special, creative approach. I wonder if there will be any other projects on the platform?
marrav71

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

I am confident that the ICO will be successfully completed. Interesting projects, high pay and lots of tasks. Some tasks require a special, creative approach. I wonder if there will be any other projects on the platform?

If you are asking about bounty campaigns, they will certainly be on the TokenGo platform. The main thing is that only high-quality projects with a potential idea, not scam, come to the platform (approved).
DrStede

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

I want to say a few words about the team of the TokenGo platform.  It's respected and talented founders. If they continue to develop further, then they will have a bright future.
Tramvay

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

If you are asking about bounty campaigns, they will certainly be on the TokenGo platform. The main thing is that only high-quality projects with a potential idea, not scam, come to the platform (approved).

I think that the team will carefully select the projects before adding them to their platform. All is not an option to add, as the reputation of the platform itself will be ruined.
Tramvay

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

I subscribe to your every word. The platform is original and I have not seen any analogues, multifunctional, has many directions. I wish to implement the plan as soon as...

On a platform it is very convenient to carry out tasks and with it you can not argue.
But the ORIS bounty is not the best project I've met, I do not like it at all, although this project already has the final product, which is constantly being worked on.
marrav71

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

I think that the team will carefully select the projects before adding them to their platform. All is not an option to add, as the reputation of the platform itself will be ruined.

I also think so, but you can not exclude the possibility of the presence of a project scum. If there is any news on completed ICO SmartGold?
Vezdevlaz

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

To date, the TokenGo platform is unique in its kind, based on a blockchain that uses its own development to improve network speed and scaling performance. Thanks to the architecture, it is easy to integrate with the blocking functions of any mobile or web application through a simple TokenGo API. The designer of TokenGo smart contracts minimizes the impact of the human factor on the systematization and regulation of ICO procedures.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

Joined TokenGo , seeing a review on the Internet, this project has advantages over other ico. I liked the idea of this coin, an excellent bounty program that has a large range of tasks and very well pays for them. But the most interesting thing is that those who are skeptical about the project can not bring specific arguments, which is not acceptable in this project and the platform. In my turn, on the contrary, there are several reasons to trust this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: