Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌀TOKENGO🌀 — BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PLATFORM  (Read 171586 times)
KironS

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

A lot of participants are waiting for the completion of the ICO to check on how much it was successful. It is evident that the platform is developing, and this is the main guarantee of success.

aja yeah, but also there are a lot of people who just join the project, and may be they would be glad if ico would last a little more)) to be able to earn more tokens.
I would have gladly participated in this bounty of the company. But under one condition - you need a little upgrading, or to simplify the system of reporting, for example to remove the captcha check on many times, remove the input text where I write the message to remove the login which each time is new, and a few more points also had to fix )

jmm, yeah, in a form you must write a link with retweet or something else.. true. But as for me there is a big advantage in this platform.
Here it is - in all/most of all bounties I know, f.e. you choose twitter company and you need to post 5 retweets and 3 tweets in a week and only 1 post is permited per day. So if you forgot some days about it, may be you were busy at work, or in vacations, other things - as a result you can loose reward per whole week. You alwais must keep an eye how many you must to post/where, etc. Here, in tokengoplatform, you just come when you have a free time and do all task you want/can. And you can be sure that you will recieve reward for this task, that you just made.

There are no analogues of the platform. Such functionality and convenience only here. It's checked. Although competitors are not happy. They dont have. Such a high quality.
Fjuto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

The rating for Bounty participants - him can be regarded as an alternative to the forum bitcointalk. But considering what on the TokenGo platform will be carried out third-party Bounty campaign, development of special rating of Bounty participants is simply necessary!

Totally agree with you. Rating is required. It's long overdue. I hope the team will do everything in the best possible way, all the details will be taken into account.
leandroxxx

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

I am certainlly that TokenGo is capable to Tokenize anything, the project is good, the team also, the platform will be incredible when all functions will be ready, I've never been so anxious for the evolution of such a project before. I'll be rooting for success!
Kemeron

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:07:51 AM

A wonderful project #TokenGo, the team has done a great presale, and I'm sure ICO will also pass qualitatively.
abod1

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:16:04 AM

I love the concept behind this project and the simplicity in the presentation and projection of the idea behind the project. Big up to the entire team .
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

The rating for Bounty participants - him can be regarded as an alternative to the forum bitcointalk. But considering what on the TokenGo platform will be carried out third-party Bounty campaign, development of special rating of Bounty participants is simply necessary!

Totally agree with you. Rating is required. It's long overdue. I hope the team will do everything in the best possible way, all the details will be taken into account.

The rating will be created after the end of ico. Due to this rating it will be possible to determine how well the performer is doing the job, thanks to this, you can increase the effectiveness of the advertising bounty.
Randrras

Activity: 303
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:01:29 AM

The TokenGo platform is gaining more and more the minds of Internet users. The number of fans is growing, and the geography of their residence is expanding. To this project people from different countries join. The idea of the project fascinated everyone! Therefore, the project has a great future!

nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:08:41 AM

whether the ICO of this project has not reached its hardcap so that the rating from tokengo has not appeared

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
MoonShadovv

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

So, until the end of ICO there are only 2 days left and nervousness of users increases. I'm guessing it's gonna be okay. The platform is being developed, the module for bounty is being improved, a closed chat for bounty managers is being created. Promise its exchange in may. The price of a token will be normal only after the launch of its blockchain (this is purely my assumption),and the number of tokens will be very limited,so you can only imagine what the price will be after the full launch of the platform. I'll leave my 70% on the platform in the study.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

whether the ICO of this project has not reached its hardcap so that the rating from tokengo has not appeared
By the way very interesting question, and which sites you can watch the ranking of this project? As we had not really thought about it ... let's analyze how reliable the project is )
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:12:18 AM

A lot of participants are waiting for the completion of the ICO to check on how much it was successful. It is evident that the platform is developing, and this is the main guarantee of success.

aja yeah, but also there are a lot of people who just join the project, and may be they would be glad if ico would last a little more)) to be able to earn more tokens.
I would have gladly participated in this bounty of the company. But under one condition - you need a little upgrading, or to simplify the system of reporting, for example to remove the captcha check on many times, remove the input text where I write the message to remove the login which each time is new, and a few more points also had to fix )

jmm, yeah, in a form you must write a link with retweet or something else.. true. But as for me there is a big advantage in this platform.
Here it is - in all/most of all bounties I know, f.e. you choose twitter company and you need to post 5 retweets and 3 tweets in a week and only 1 post is permited per day. So if you forgot some days about it, may be you were busy at work, or in vacations, other things - as a result you can loose reward per whole week. You alwais must keep an eye how many you must to post/where, etc. Here, in tokengoplatform, you just come when you have a free time and do all task you want/can. And you can be sure that you will recieve reward for this task, that you just made.

There are no analogues of the platform. Such functionality and convenience only here. It's checked. Although competitors are not happy. They dont have. Such a high quality.
Who told you that there is no more generosity program in your personal account? You have incorrect information, they are, there are quite a lot of them, they are just little known )
Tramvay

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

By the way very interesting question, and which sites you can watch the ranking of this project? As we had not really thought about it ... let's analyze how reliable the project is )

Quite a normal project with a good idea. If the team does not abandon it, then there will be a very good platform for hosting the bounty.
Only I doubt that at least approximately the price of a coin will be preserved in the near future.
europe-asia-marathon

Activity: 249
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

So, until the end of ICO there are only 2 days left and nervousness of users increases.
TokenGo -this is really a very attractive project with different types of earnings, everyone earns because of their capabilities, you can just get tokens for a penny and you can participate in the bounty campaign with a decent reward and make good money. there are only 2 days left before the end of ICO. After that we will see the results of job
vovchik21rus

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

So, until the end of ICO there are only 2 days left and nervousness of users increases.
TokenGo -this is really a very attractive project with different types of earnings, everyone earns because of their capabilities, you can just get tokens for a penny and you can participate in the bounty campaign with a decent reward and make good money. there are only 2 days left before the end of ICO. After that we will see the results of job
The result will be seen only at the end of this year,no need to hurry.In the meantime, we wait for the opening of the exchange within a month and adding to the exchange.I would like to soon.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

The TokenGo platform will allow you to quickly create your own crypto currency, you can set up all the necessary parameters for the issue of coins and much, much more. The ICO is already on and will last until April 30, the start was good enough, we all believe that the coins will rise well. Do not wait for hats. To get a lot of tokens, you'll have to waste time and show a little imagination, but it's worth it. Well, we believe in a good future.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

So, until the end of ICO there are only 2 days left and nervousness of users increases. I'm guessing it's gonna be okay. The platform is being developed, the module for bounty is being improved, a closed chat for bounty managers is being created. Promise its exchange in may. The price of a token will be normal only after the launch of its blockchain (this is purely my assumption),and the number of tokens will be very limited,so you can only imagine what the price will be after the full launch of the platform. I'll leave my 70% on the platform in the study.

I recommend everyone to take a closer look at this platform TokenGo . You can start by reading the white sheet of the platform. A road map is available on the site. There is a user's convenient office where you can track your balance.
vovchik21rus

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

The TokenGo platform will allow you to quickly create your own crypto currency, you can set up all the necessary parameters for the issue of coins and much, much more. The ICO is already on and will last until April 30, the start was good enough, we all believe that the coins will rise well. Do not wait for hats. To get a lot of tokens, you'll have to waste time and show a little imagination, but it's worth it. Well, we believe in a good future.
If the platform moves along the road map and implements all the plans,it will be very wonderful.I also hope for success TokenGo
Tramvay

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:16:53 AM

I recommend everyone to take a closer look at this platform TokenGo . You can start by reading the white sheet of the platform. A road map is available on the site. There is a user's convenient office where you can track your balance.

Everyone is worried, because the fees are not going as they wanted. But in my opinion there is no reason for excitement. The platform works stably and bounties are conducted on it.
vovchik21rus

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

Everyone is worried, because the fees are not going as they wanted. But in my opinion there is no reason for excitement. The platform works stably and bounties are conducted on it.
Yeah, the platform wasn't greedy to pay bounty hunters.Two more days and bounty the company will be over.Waiting for the debriefing and video konferenciju from management.
Fjuto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

How to earn a crypt without investments? TokenGo tokens for Bounty and information dissemination! Earnings for active, but not yet very rich people!

In the bounty of the campaign TokenGo bounty hunter is better to invest too. In this case, the referral link will be activated and you can get good bonuses for invited referrals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: