Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌀TOKENGO🌀 — BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PLATFORM  (Read 171586 times)
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

Mobile platforms, every year more and more capture the market and it is no secret to anyone that people are used social networks primarily on smartphones. It's nice that TokenGo developers think about this and do all the convenience for users of its platform.
frey_oh

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

Is TOKENGO just another project for raising funds from gullible investors? Considering that entering the market is very difficult for many projects, the service can be popular, of course
the_dump1

Activity: 210
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

Is TOKENGO just another project for raising funds from gullible investors? Considering that entering the market is very difficult for many projects, the service can be popular, of course
Why did you form such an opinion about the project? It seems to me that this is an excellent platform for ICO, and investors will not regret their investment.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

The idea is unique,in addition, you can get these tokens for free, which will increase in price after the end of the ICO. Their bounty-the company also assumes an extra income, without investing a penny, that attracted me.
chucqb87

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

Is Tokengo just another project for raising funds from gullible investors? Considering that entering the market is very difficult for many projects, the service can be popular, of course. Are there any other services except helping with ICO? Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Tramvay

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

Is Tokengo just another project for raising funds from gullible investors? Considering that entering the market is very difficult for many projects, the service can be popular, of course. Are there any other services except helping with ICO? Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

Also on the project there will be many articles on the topic of ICO for which you can vote or which you can publish. For this they will pay coins of the project. This function will be a bit like a steemit project.
Tramvay

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

Excellent platform and a great bounty-a company that gives everyone the opportunity to earn. I hope in the near future TokenGO meet the expectations of its depositors and reach a new level!

Until the end of the ICO team gave a promise that it will release a beta version of the platform. So, that success is close, you just need to wait a little.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

Sounds familiar as for PokemonGO  Grin
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

Joking minute: and logo is very similar to PacmanGO  Grin
Seriously I personally think that name and logo is simple and very successful at the same time.
YoungBoss18

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:22:17 PM

Excellent platform and a great bounty-a company that gives everyone the opportunity to earn. I hope in the near future TokenGO meet the expectations of its depositors and reach a new level!

Until the end of the ICO team gave a promise that it will release a beta version of the platform. So, that success is close, you just need to wait a little.

A huge number of people participate in the campaign bounty. It's impressive. However, there are some doubts about the prospects of this project.
Tramvay

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:28:47 PM

A huge number of people participate in the campaign bounty. It's impressive. However, there are some doubts about the prospects of this project.

And what do you doubt? in a team? Or maybe you do not like white paper?
In my opinion, the team works very productively and the white paper is in order.
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

And what do you doubt? in a team? Or maybe you do not like white paper?
In my opinion, the team works very productively and the white paper is in order.

I think that doubts arise when looking at the project investments. Nevertheless, there is no reason to doubt, since there is still time and the fees are active.
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

Seriously I personally think that name and logo is simple and very successful at the same time.

As you can see the PocemonGo project is very popular and earn big money! So the same fate will befall TokenGo!)
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:55:48 AM

As you can see the PocemonGo project is very popular and earn big money! So the same fate will befall TokenGo!)

So far, i think the project will be great, although there already many players in the same segment, but there are none that really stands out, so no doubt tokengo has great chance. I hope they reach the softcap soon despite they set it a bit on the high side, but i believe they are very ambitious.

wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:57:45 AM

So far, i think the project will be great, although there already many players in the same segment, but there are none that really stands out, so no doubt tokengo has great chance. I hope they reach the softcap soon despite they set it a bit on the high side, but i believe they are very ambitious.

I like the concept of this project, and I wish the team a good job. I believe this project will be able to realize its ideas and take a place in the encryption industry.
I like this company very much, especially in its way of business.
Tramvay

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:44:32 AM

I like the concept of this project, and I wish the team a good job. I believe this project will be able to realize its ideas and take a place in the encryption industry.

I like the logo of the project and the site design is good. I am sure that the project will soon develop rapidly and all skeptics will be disappointed.
the_dump1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

I like the logo of the project and the site design is good. I am sure that the project will soon develop rapidly and all skeptics will be disappointed.
The website design is really great, like bounty company as a whole, everything is done very efficiently. We will wait for the results of the project!
Tramvay

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:04:55 AM

Now we are working on improving the bounty cabinet. I suspect that after a full renovation of its investment will go into the project very well. What do you think?
the_dump1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

Now we are working on improving the bounty cabinet. I suspect that after a full renovation of its investment will go into the project very well. What do you think?
I do not quite understand what is the communication between the cabinet for the bounty company and the investment? Bounty is now made very high quality.
Tramvay

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

I do not quite understand what is the communication between the cabinet for the bounty company and the investment? Bounty is now made very high quality.

The bounties and investments will be virtually unrelated. If you invest and participate in the bounty simultaneously, then loyalty to you will increase and you will be able to earn more coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: