Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌀TOKENGO🌀 — BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PLATFORM  (Read 171582 times)
EvgenIvanov1000

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:16:56 AM

Unlimited in terms of the number of PC users, the network can come to an unambiguous decision on a wide variety of occasions, problems and issues, bypassing such common risks as creating an alternative opinion (and, as a consequence, an alternative Blocker), closing the entire network or censoring the opinions of its individual participants. The two protocols that are most commonly used by these algorithms, and also provide reliable operation and resistance to censorship, are the protocols PoW (Proof of Work / Proof of Work) and PoS (Proof of Stake / Proof of Ownership)
EvgenIvanov1000

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:18:31 AM

The consensus mechanism underlying most of the solutions built on distributed database technology in the TokenGo platform is comprised of stand-alone p2p nodes that are integrated into a common network
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:35:17 AM

I like the project, the team works very clearly! who should i contact in advertising purposes? Wink Wink Wink
Rather, it is necessary to apply to the administration of the telegram chat. There the answer will be faster. They will say what needs to be done.

It's enough just to go to the site and participate in the company's bounty. There are a lot of ways to promote the product.
If you mean another advertisement, then I think that you are late, because ICO is almost over.
Tramvay

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:38:24 AM

scam! The githab is empty, the admin has blocked me!
Are you even talking about what? it is possible more in detail? As far as I know the team is very adequate and patient. How much I did not address all these guys well.
Vezdevlaz

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:14:57 AM

Are we really going to end the ICO. I think that many are waiting for this. Everyone has different reasons. Many newcomers came to this profession thanks to the TokenGo platform. I think that we all will not be disappointed in the choice of profession and will see the work of the platform in full.
Anastasia1905

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

A project with great prospects and opportunities. I have high hopes for him. A serious team proves the seriousness of the project. New investors have successfully broken up the project.
Anastasia1905

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:25:59 AM

The TokenGo project once again proved its necessity and uniqueness! The team with confidence is promoting the project in the right direction! The next milestone was passed! Congratulations with 5000 ETH!
In this successful project, I completely believe! In my opinion, the very idea of the project is excellent and the team works very professionally! A promising project!
Participate in ICO by investing in a project. The Tokens of this project will naturally be in price, especially after they go to the stock exchange. Already many investors have been convinced of this!
#TokenGo #ICOTokenGo @tokengoplatform.
Anastasia1905

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

TokenGo is one of the best projects on the market, I advise now to go into its ICo until the price has soared, since the demand for this crypto currency is very large and a huge future! TokenGo plans to cooperate with many companies, as well as work and conduct calculations in the crypto currency!
The TokenGo platform allows you to create your own crypto currency without complicated programming. In principle, the holders of tokens have great functionality.
#TokenGo #ICOTokenGo @tokengoplatform.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

The project is excellent, the team is patient and polite. I very much want the project to be successful. Hope so.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

The TokenGo platform comes out at the right time, it is in demand now, the crypto currency market is just beginning to develop and being a step ahead of the others is always profitable. It's nice to see how the TokenGo platform does not stand still, but is constantly being improved, adds new bounty campaigns. For us, this is another opportunity for earning money in the TokenGo project. I'm sure that the token will give a profit, when there will be a bullish trend, in view of the perspective of the platform itself and the constant work of the management over it.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Unlimited in terms of the number of PC users, the network can come to an unambiguous decision on a wide variety of occasions, problems and issues, bypassing such common risks as creating an alternative opinion (and, as a consequence, an alternative Blocker), closing the entire network or censoring the opinions of its individual participants. The two protocols that are most commonly used by these algorithms, and also provide reliable operation and resistance to censorship, are the protocols PoW (Proof of Work / Proof of Work) and PoS (Proof of Stake / Proof of Ownership)

There is an opportunity to earn, absolutely without any investments, such a chance gives a unique project of its kind as TokenGo, and there is also a referral system. My personal opinion about such a project as TokenGo is very positive.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

This platform, this is a unique option for the beginning of its journey to the newcomers of the world, crypto-currency. Use your social networks wisely, and earn your tokens on this platform, where there are already more than one ICO.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

TokenGo is a smart platform with amazing developers. The administration of the platform quickly publishes up-to-date information on the work of the project. I hope that the project will greatly help me and not only in earnings, since I do not have the opportunity to work full time. I put great hopes on the project. I am sure that with such developers, the project will be developed in large steps and will be the most successful project in the world.
I completely agree with you. The TokenGo project is certainly interesting as an investment. After all, the most important thing that I liked was the launch of its crypto exchange after the ICO, and this is a very promising detail.
ivashkovsky

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

That's the last day for the referencers of the TokenGo project. Congratulations once again the team with the amount reached. We wish that it does not stop there, after all, a lot has been covered - from the "raw" version to today's full-fledged product with many virtues. At the moment there are many similar projects, however, in terms of functionality, support and multilingual services - TokenGo is an obvious leader. Such simplicity in the creation of its crypto business was not yet. The TokenGo platform is head and shoulders above all competitors. Keep it up! We expect in the future only good and positive news and releases!
Tramvay

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

Unfortunately, ICO is coming to an end today. Already in the company's bounty, it will not work to earn coins, but there is still time to buy coins. I would advise not to miss the opportunity to purchase coins of the project.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

It's natural that a business that is always looking for new opportunities and competitive advantage is actively interested in this technology. The main brake now is the complexity of ICO TokenGo and the implementation of blocking in all business processes of the company. The TokenGo platform wants to solve this problem, they have a technical document at a fairly good level. The project has a lot of support and a strong team, so I think that it has all the chances to become one of the most successful projects of the year.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

That's the last day for the referencers of the TokenGo project. Congratulations once again the team with the amount reached. We wish that it does not stop there, after all, a lot has been covered - from the "raw" version to today's full-fledged product with many virtues. At the moment there are many similar projects, however, in terms of functionality, support and multilingual services - TokenGo is an obvious leader. Such simplicity in the creation of its crypto business was not yet. The TokenGo platform is head and shoulders above all competitors. Keep it up! We expect in the future only good and positive news and releases!

There is very little time left, but you can still buy tokens if you have not earned it yet. It's great that new projects appear on the platform. So the team is working and everything is going fine.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

Buy for 5 cents I think there will be no problem and even 2 cents,the most important is that after all participants begin to drop the price,it will quickly grow back, and the project will really be good
Ellf

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

There is an opportunity to earn, absolutely without any investments, such a chance gives a unique project of its kind as TokenGo, and there is also a referral system. My personal opinion about such a project as TokenGo is very positive.
You invest in the project your personal time and various efforts to get the award from the project in the form of tokens and the project from you good content or investors .
Ellf

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

Buy for 5 cents I think there will be no problem and even 2 cents,the most important is that after all participants begin to drop the price,it will quickly grow back, and the project will really be good
of course , everything is possible , but personally my opinion is the price will not fall to this level because basically people will keep tokens for at least half a year, and that the price will quickly grow and go to new heights is exactly what will happen .
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: