Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I promise NEVER to purchase anything Again from ButterFlylabs !!!
I promise!
I LOVE BFL (BestFriendsLie)
2014 ~ I promise

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} I promise NEVER to purchase anything Again from ButterFlylabs !!!  (Read 35802 times)
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 04:46:53 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 06:31:48 PM by LittleD

Angry Angry Angry
I promise Never to buy anything Again from BFL!! DO YOU  Huh

Lets see how many Promises we can get Huh

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 04:57:02 AM

+1

I still have night mares of Dave telling me "2 more weeks"... I think that was a planned strategy.. If they would have told me in January that it would be more than a month, I would have asked for a refund, but I kept getting "2 more weeks". Ive waited this long, whats two more weeks, right? The whole thing just makes me sick and the potential profits that were lost are staggering... Those that weren't on the "favorite" list, (I think we all know who a few of them are) got totally screwed. Im surprised I haven't seen more "lets sue bfl" threads. Most of the ones i've seen don't seem to be serious. you would think that a class action suit is coming their way..

They will still get a lot of unsuspecting customers because they don't know the whole story, and even if they do, they will rationalize it as it not being as bad as it was. Maybe we should get donations and put together a anti-bfl campaign. Not defame them, but to just tell the truth..  That line, "honest Abe, we will deliver in October"  oh lord, all I can do is laugh now..
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:01:04 AM

won't even redeem my chip credits

and I'm a lucky one that may...just...make back my investment

too many lies, too much rudeness, no, never again

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:45:13 AM

hope too many promises came in few days here for this cause

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:46:20 AM

Actions speak louder as I always say.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:52:02 AM

Angry Angry Angry

is this the same promise that BFL make that what you purchase is not a final product.. but a position in a waiting list?

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BTCscraper

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:59:23 AM

Angry Angry Angry

is this the same promise that BFL make that what you purchase is not a final product.. but a position in a waiting list?

... where the product may have half the advertised spec, and must be delivered (in two more weeks™) at double the quantity, and not at the same time, to match your ordered hashrate.

Butterfly Labs has a different interpretation of the FTC Mail Order Rule.  You do not have a refund option with the BFL Monarch no matter how late they ship.
"... In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -- Albert Einstein
"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." -- Ray Kroc
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:25:48 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2013, 05:13:06 AM by LittleD

Thanks for your comments and Promises  Cool

Lets show BFL WHY Customer Service should be Priority and breaking promises after promises will allow BFL customer to take legal actions .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please post more comments and commit never again to buy from BFLGrin Cool
I am 100% sure BFL CEO will look at any BFL Posts  Grin

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
bigasic

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:14:41 PM

You can count me in for a class action lawsuit... What adds insult to injury, they shipped my last (thank god) order the slowest way possible. It should have been sent fedex overnight but it was shipped ground.. I lost a lot of coins, but they dont even respond to emails or phone calls.
So, since I have all of my equipment in, Im all for a class action lawsuit.. We need to do it fast before they file bankruptcy and move their assets.. They are convicted criminals for hells sakes, they have a running plan in mind, im sure.. Also, Its pretty obvious that they were mining when the shortboards came in, if not before.. think about it, If you had thousands of asic chips sitting around, wouldnt you get them going and basically print money? To think that they didn't is not logical. They can come here all day long and say that they didn't mine, but it doesn't make sense that they didn't.. My money is on that they mined off site, just in case visitors came a calling.. but Im sure some machines were hashing away in march when the dificulty was well below 10m. a single back then made them tens of thousands a month..I dont even want to figure out how much a mini rig was making back then. Its probably in the hundreds of thousands since they probably had more than one machine going.

We need to get organized and actually do something.. Im all for not sitting around.. lets sue these guys.. I have plenty of email correspondence that they promised that they would be delivering by october, I even have a recorded phone call that basically says the same.... Im sure if we pooled our resources and evidence, we will win. But time is of the essence.. We need to get going on this now..... ANyone interested?  

(Ill never forget one of my first converstions with jody, she told me how they now have credibility since they were shipping the fpga's and that they will over deliver and under promise)

We cant let these guys just get away with this... If we pool our resources, Im sure we could put up a good fight...
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 12:15:57 AM

Get the pitchforks!  Get the torches!  To the gates, fellows!  To the gates!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:36:57 AM

I'm glad you think this is funny.  People who ordered in January or February will NEVER see ROI on their purchase now.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
donch

Updated ironic image.

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:45:14 AM

Don't forget your hats!

"How are you justifying these as fair use?  They are clearly and unequivocally a copyright violation."
"I really want to know how you justify that under the fair use doctrine?  It does not conform to a single point of fair use."
Josh whining about people reusing his studio portrait shot on this forum. Can you copyright a copyright complaint? All Paypal refunds are final.
Nancarrow

Activity: 492

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:53:25 AM

What a cunt.

If I've said anything amusing and/or informative and you're feeling generous:
1GNJq39NYtf7cn2QFZZuP5vmC1mTs63rEW
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:07:01 AM

Get the pitchforks!  Get the torches!  To the gates, fellows!  To the gates!

Cool  Grin what did I tell ya All Smiley 100% sure BFL WILL READ!
I guess he is promising to never buy anything else from his own company to- hahaha - did u get Ur jalapeño a year later Inaba:?)

bigasic

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:19:15 AM

Wow, I cant believe it!!! You just changed my mind, I think ill go ahead and order a few monarchs, cant wait til they get here in January... Nahhh,  I think ill wait until someone has a working product before i pay tens of thousands of dollars this time... I think its kind of ironic that I thought BFL was the only legit asic producer last year and I really thought that asicminer was the company to stay away from.. boy, did I miss that one by a million miles.......

Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:05:33 AM

I'll spare you my hindsight, although I did stay away from BFL because of their history...

You should definitely sue them. They totaly deserve it for their attitude alone.

There's some things you should know:

1. It's called a class action or a class suit. The "class action lawsuit" nonsense that you hear on the TV all the time is like saying "frozen ice". Shit like this makes no difference in real life, but it's vital when dealing with legal stuff. The term itself is not important, but you need the correct mindset that cares about things like this. A sloppy lawsuit will only cost you time and money.

2. Focus on stuff you can prove. Broken promises, delays, etc... If you can't prove that they were using your equipment to mine instead of shipping it to you, don't even mention it in court. They will score points if you present unprovable claims.

3. It's your responsibility to prove their guilt, responsibility, mal intet, etc...

4. Be honest. Don't bullshit a bullshitter! Make it absolutely clear that your sole motivation was greed. Greed fueled by their false promises. Make it clear you would have cut you losses earlier had they been even lightyears close to honest about actual delivery dates. Greed is what keeps the economy going. Especialy the Bitcoin economy.

5. Get some people that did the FPGA trade-in onboad of the class suit. They were the ones that were royaly "attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis". They WERE making decent money and got convinced to trade it in for sometnig that will never make ROI.
Nancarrow

Activity: 492

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 11:58:48 AM

By the way, let's give the newbies reading this thread and wondering what the hell's going on a little context. The author of the above snark, Inaba, is BFL's public relations guy. That should tell you all you need to know about the level of professionalism, integrity and good judgement of the key BFL personnel. But if you need a little more help, have a quick search around the forum (and the rest of the web) on 'Sonny Vleisides'. (That's not this guy, this one's Josh Zerlan. But hey google him too if you like)

If I've said anything amusing and/or informative and you're feeling generous:
1GNJq39NYtf7cn2QFZZuP5vmC1mTs63rEW
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 01:52:51 PM

Angry Angry Angry
I promise Never to buy anything Again from BFL!! DO YOU  Huh

I dont know, they have a new pretty sweet looking deal: Wink
http://www.butterflylabs.com/monarch/
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:54:26 PM

Our engineering and management team has deep experience in technology and the Bitcoin space.

It's DEEP over there at bfl.

Keldel

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:35:54 PM

Never again will I believe "in 2 weeks".

I would buy if they shipped in 1 week though...

bigasic

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:07:59 PM

IF bfl does deliver the first tape out on time, then its a good deal, but by january we will see competition much cheaper, i think.. I have always had respect for gigavps, but I was disappointed when I saw this ad on their webs site, along with his cute picture

"As a fairly early Bitcoin adopter and institutional miner, the choice for mining hardware comes down to innovation. Who is going to have the experience and best technology going forward to keep me ahead of the curve? The fact that BFL has a proven chip design, combined with their innovations in form factor and node size means that they will be hard to beat moving forward."
James Gibson - GigaVPS

Now, we know why he got his mini rig weeks before anyone else did....Not his fault, he was playing their game. but of course he hes going to say that, so he can keep getting his sweet back door deals from BFL.... Like I said, im not dogging gigavps one bit, BFL is the one to blame. If I was in Gigavps' place, I would do the same, especially if I can get the equipment before anyone else...

One of the biggest beefs that I have with BFL is when the order was placed last june/july of 2012, I wanted to get the fpga and then do a trade in, they wouldnt do it becuase they were shipping in october and the asics would be done by then. I pleaded with them to ship the fpgas out and let me upgrade when they do have the asics in... they wouldnt do it.. that alone, I figured I lost hundreds, if not thousands of  bitcoins.. Ill have to crunch the numbers. Remember, this is when the block reward was 50.... If they would have been honest when they got their first tape run and found out that they burned up, they should have told us it would be at least 6 months before they would ship. I would have got a refund, asap.. By the time may came around, shipping was close, so, why give up in may since I put up with their  "2 weeks" lie for months? They should have been honest.

You are right, if you dont have proof about something, dont bring it up, but I believe there is proof out there that they were mining with the machines. im sure we will find it.. an ex employee or some other proof...
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:22:35 PM

Nice of you to show just how little you care about upset customers, and that you feel sarcasm and further insults are ok instead of humility and apologies. One would almost say you are gloating

For those unfamiliar with BFL, here is a video of inaba aka Josh exactly one year ago:

http://youtu.be/bT-smMzg54k

one snippet on the asics: 'when you order it overnight, you will get it the next day. Not the next week, not in three months, the next day".

One should note, statements like that are not promises. Its only a promise if josh holds his two pinkies. YOu can clearly see he is not doing that, so its just a fable.
the "Not the next week, not in three months"  turned out to be accurate. It took more than a year.
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:51:43 PM

Nice of you to show just how little you care about upset customers, and that you feel sarcasm and further insults are ok instead of humility and apologies. One would almost say you are gloating

For those unfamiliar with BFL, here is a video of inaba aka Josh exactly one year ago:

one snippet on the asics: 'when you order it overnight, you will get it the next day. Not the next week, not in three months, the next day".

One should note, statements like that are not promises. Its only a promise if josh holds his two pinkies. YOu can clearly see he is not doing that, so its just a fable.
the "Not the next week, not in three months"  turned out to be accurate. It took more than a year.

Good stuff

crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:30:48 PM

*sigh* will these threads EVER die?

more or less retired.
bigasic

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:02:54 PM

Maybe they should give BFL their own section... TBH, Since Im not waiting for anything from BFL anymore, I kind of feel relieved...Didn't work out like I thought, but im glad its over with.. Maybe its not worth starting a lawsuit.. It would just cause my blood pressure to rise.. Ill probably just let it die and warn others when I have the chance...

flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:03:41 PM

Maybe if you stop posting Gox threads, other people will stop posting BFL threads..

crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:45:02 PM

Maybe if you stop posting Gox threads, other people will stop posting BFL threads..

hahahah, okay, okay, you got me there. Good one. :-)

more or less retired.
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 07:50:11 PM

the incredible story of BFL will come to an end next year. I cannot imagine they really have a chance to survive.

abacus

Activity: 618

a clockwork miner

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 11:02:06 PM

Can I promise even if I haven't purchased anything?

Just as personal reminder... Smiley
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 04:36:46 AM

sure! the more the better  Cool

abacus

a clockwork miner

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 07:12:49 AM

Here we go:

I promise NEVER to purchase anything Again from ButterFlylabs!!!

PS: Shouldn't we use PGP/GPG for this type of promises?  Grin
MaxLAMF

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 02:25:22 PM

I´ll also never order again! Very seldom I´ve seen such a bad business behaviour considering so many aspects!

First there where the rumours about that BFL will never deliver at the beginning of the year. So I´ve ordered when they started shipping at the end of April or the Beginning of May, because I thought they would be starting manufacturing big time but this...
And now? They´re actually producing orders from the first days of February. It´s a shame that there where so little information from the beginning i.e. what´s your place in the queue, how long will it roughly take till your product is produced, no real buying contract and no copy of it, etc.

I´ve got one question about US laws. Here in Germany, almost waiting a 1/2 year or I will probably need to wait almost 1 year, if it goes on like this would be enough to legally be able to cancel the buying contract and will get your money back. Is it the same in the US? These asses from BFL said there´s no way to get the money back.

Thanks for any helpful answer considering my question above!
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 02:53:01 AM

IF bfl does deliver the first tape out on time, then its a good deal

You mean the "Tape out August 2013" that was due a month ago but doesn't appear to have happened?

Buy & Hold
jeffhuys

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:05:59 AM

I swear, are there kids on these forums or just some creepy old dudes who like girly ponies?

Seriously...

flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 05:47:13 AM

I swear, are there kids on these forums or just some creepy old dudes who like girly ponies?

Seriously...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bronies

I'm not one, just letting you know what they are.

Bicknellski

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:37:39 AM

No need to waste that much effort.

1. Don't buy BFL.
2. See #1 repeat.
3. BFL folds.

Problem is solved.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:38:20 AM

Go sit on a dick and spin for TWO WEEKS.
m3sSh3aD

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:45:19 AM

Funny, Got nothing say i've been proven right about you been a silver spoon fed only child with no friends, Thjats why your such a cold hearted spunk bubble & that KnC, WOULD DELIVER because ORSOC are no 2 bit son artists like you and you crew!

Sorry, what was that josh........

Bitcoin conference in london we saw you and called you there, It's just obvious in your persona that your a complete twat.

I know your not stupid, Con artists are not that! YOur just Scum, Go hang yourself and do the world a favour!

PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE AS BAD AS THE POWERS THAT BE! BE WARNED!
chanson

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:02:53 PM

BFL hasn't missed their target. Eternal September feeds those mofos.
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 06:46:39 PM

Ah yes the 1st of October has arrived.

But what hasn't arrived Josh?

Answer: "Most" of your customers orders.

How does it feel to be circling the drain?
redtwitz

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 10:40:52 PM

Count me in: I promise Never to buy anything Again from BFL!!

With the difficulty rising as quickly as it is right now, buying any ASIC is a huge risk.

Assuming 30 % increment per adjustment, BFL would have to deliver their Monarchs in the first half of November or they become unprofitable. Even the most delusional BFL shill should know that this won't happen...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 02:03:48 AM

+1

I still have night mares of Dave telling me "2 more weeks"... I think that was a planned strategy.. If they would have told me in January that it would be more than a month, I would have asked for a refund, but I kept getting "2 more weeks". Ive waited this long, whats two more weeks, right? The whole thing just makes me sick and the potential profits that were lost are staggering... Those that weren't on the "favorite" list, (I think we all know who a few of them are) got totally screwed. Im surprised I haven't seen more "lets sue bfl" threads. Most of the ones i've seen don't seem to be serious. you would think that a class action suit is coming their way..

They will still get a lot of unsuspecting customers because they don't know the whole story, and even if they do, they will rationalize it as it not being as bad as it was. Maybe we should get donations and put together a anti-bfl campaign. Not defame them, but to just tell the truth..  That line, "honest Abe, we will deliver in October"  oh lord, all I can do is laugh now..

gnix72

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 03:24:51 PM

I still don't have my Jalepeno.  My KNC Jupiter I ordered a month ago is going to beat my Jalepeno I ordered almost 6 months ago.

F them and feed them beans, you don't keep doing business with people who screw you over.  BFL may not have violated any legal agreement, but they pissed off all of their future customers, which means no more business in the future.
fritzthecat

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 03:36:24 PM

I dont know, there recent deal sounds pretty good. Wink
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 08:31:49 PM

Angry Angry Angry
I promise Never to buy anything Again from BFL!! DO YOU  Huh

This is why I prefer to only deal with companies based within the EU as I find that those in the US mess around their customers too much (what about breaching customers privacy by complying with PRISM for info they store with those companies or scam artists like BFL?) and therefore untrustworthy.The way I see it is the more you regulate the less problems you will face (as there is less oppourtunity to scam people and those who resist regulation of any kind are just incompetent/rude)

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 01:01:02 PM

Why don't you sue them?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2013, 01:02:49 PM

Why don't you sue them?
how?

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 08:56:56 AM

STILL advertising on these forums!

STOP THEM FROM BEING ALLOWED T ADVERTISE ON HERE FFS!
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:43:18 PM

Count me in: I promise Never to buy anything Again from BFL!!

With the difficulty rising as quickly as it is right now, buying any ASIC is a huge risk.

Assuming 30 % increment per adjustment, BFL would have to deliver their Monarchs in the first half of November or they become unprofitable. Even the most delusional BFL shill should know that this won't happen...

We need more promises'  Grin Cool

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 05:04:31 AM

Yes!  More promises!  Irrationality and empty threats are the lifeblood of Bitcointalk.  Without them, the forum would wither!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:27:54 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2013, 06:14:57 AM by flound1129

Yes!  More promises!  Irrationality and empty threats are the lifeblood of Bitcointalk.  Without them, the forum would wither!

Keep talking fuckface.

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 05:42:35 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2013, 06:23:29 AM by Gyrsur

Yes!  More promises!  Irrationality and empty threats are the lifeblood of Bitcointalk.  Without them, the forum would wither!

go back to work, please!

below you can watch an example where it seems your processes within the company you worked for are not much optimised. the customer lost money! please optimizes your processes. you are the COO, right?

Those fuckheds send my first 1/3 MiniRig without putting my mail on shipping label and putting "999999999999999" as my phone number!
Parcel was held by Fedex on customs for more than 7 days as Fedex begged BFL for any of mine contact details.

EDIT: the forum user is rechable via PM and so your are able to get his identity to identify his order in your order system to fix the fault for delivery 2/3 and 3/3. that is what I would call serious business!

terrible! what is going on in the company you worked for, COO!?! same procedure here. hurry up!

"Guaranteed oversight by BFL. You too easily give them credit. Free GH is not a BFL customer satisfaction tactic. Some other poor mark who paid for 7 GH just got a 4.5 GH Jala"

I was just on the BLF forum and I guess got lucky.  Some guy paid for two 7 GH Jalapenos but got two 4.5 GH units. I will just thank the BTC gods that my Jala is working and hashing away.

Shallow

Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:35:43 AM

Why did you buy something in the first place?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 07:47:49 AM

Why did you buy something in the first place?

you don't know the history of ASIC's? BFL was the first which announced ASIC's. Guess they had a wet dream somehow and immediately decided to go with it public and collect investors money.

donch

Updated ironic image.

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 12:28:22 PM

Big Boy's Back.

"How are you justifying these as fair use?  They are clearly and unequivocally a copyright violation."
"I really want to know how you justify that under the fair use doctrine?  It does not conform to a single point of fair use."
Josh whining about people reusing his studio portrait shot on this forum. Can you copyright a copyright complaint? All Paypal refunds are final.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:01:35 PM

Yes!  More promises!  Irrationality and empty threats are the lifeblood of Bitcointalk.  Without them, the forum would wither!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you Josh. Thank you for missing so many deadlines. All my miners (that I wisely ordered from everyone else but you) are so much more profitable since you can't ship yours. THANKS!!! Keep up the good work. Think you'll finish shipping the old pre-orders by August, September, October?

Buy & Hold
m3sSh3aD

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 12:01:18 AM

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you Josh. Thank you for missing so many deadlines. All my miners (that I wisely ordered from everyone else but you) are so much more profitable since you can't ship yours. THANKS!!! Keep up the good work. Think you'll finish shipping the old pre-orders by August, September, October?

November 2014 maybe but the monarch is vaporware. The only thing josh can do is insult his own customers and pretty much everyone else. What kind of company as a person like this as the coo? There publicity man? A corrupt one, that's who!

Josh you fucking dirty cockroach, get here so I can squish you you parasite! I reckon we all chip in and get this cockroach squished. I might start a ' squash the cockroach' fund... Reckon it would only take a few $1000
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 04:05:43 AM

Keep talking fuckface.

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:56:22 AM

Keep talking fuckface.

as I said, the lowest of low life scumbag cockroach! Do I have to keep saying it before people realise that this scum bag needs hanging with the Rothschild's & co!
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:10:30 AM

Anyone considering buying anything from these douchebags please take a look at their competition instead (people who are actually SHIPPING 2nd-gen ASICS now)

www.cointerra.com
www.kncminer.com

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 04:06:50 PM

Anyone considering buying anything from these douchebags please take a look at their competition instead (people who are actually SHIPPING 2nd-gen ASICS now)

www.cointerra.com
www.kncminer.com

+1

KnC are excellent, I can vouch for them. I don't doubt cointerra either though, Samsungs ex head of ASIC's is heading there team and he's worked with 11nm and less so 28nm is a cakewalk for his talents.

Back to josh the cockroach, If you have to ask why he's the biggest scumbag, You really have not done your research enough! Seriously, GIANT COCKROACH!
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 06:43:56 AM

Keep talking fuckface.

wowow  Angry

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 06:47:37 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2013, 06:45:02 PM by LittleD

thanks for the great customer service, Ill make sure to give you a five star rating  Wink I hope Bitcointalk takes all of your advertisements off the site !!!

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:34:27 PM

Keep talking fuckface.

wowow  Angry

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 07:36:46 PM

We need to inform fellow brothers in the BTC race and warn against butterfly labs. I truly Hope butterfly labs redeem themselves and give back to the brothers who bought into there promises. We all have a right to our own opinions and BFL as well BUT if BFL is truly honest and have integrity, they WILL make it up to the costumers who invested in there company?

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 06:44:53 PM

We need to inform fellow brothers in the BTC race and warn against butterfly labs. I truly Hope butterfly labs redeem themselves and give back to the brothers who bought into there promises. We all have a right to our own opinions and BFL as well BUT if BFL is truly honest and have integrity, they WILL make it up to the costumers who invested in there company?

Get with the program, Professional scammers are just like government except there have actually got some brains too. Yes, THe cockroach Josh as brains, But only to be a dirty cockroach professionally.

Josh is 1 cockroach braincell ahead of barry (obama) haha.

Seems as though this site is in with them though as they still accept there monies over protecting people on there forums from con artists.

DOWN WITH BITCOINTALK too
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 10:40:55 PM

Get with the program, Professional scammers are just like government except there have actually got some brains too. Yes, THe cockroach Josh as brains, But only to be a dirty cockroach professionally.

Josh is 1 cockroach braincell ahead of barry (obama) haha.

Seems as though this site is in with them though as they still accept there monies over protecting people on there forums from con artists.

DOWN WITH BITCOINTALK too
BTC is only getting bigger and bigger and NewBies' are joining in every day, So… don’t you think NewBies' and other brothers should be warned, we need to protect them from these companies I’m not trying to be Mr. BTC’supper Hero but…I believe the best thing BFL should do is… try to make it up to the customers and recompense them with either BTC or Free GH/s with their new Hosted Mining Servers The customer is NOT always right! but… don’t Promise one thing and then LIE and LIE to them about when their product will arrive  and them you receiver you rig a year later.
Butterfly Labs has made money off lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and more lies. Just saying!

zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 10:45:46 PM

BTC is only getting bigger and bigger and NewBies' are joining in every day, So… don’t you think NewBies' and other brothers should be warned, we need to protect them from these companies I’m not trying to be Mr. BTC’supper Hero but…I believe the best thing BFL should do is… try to make it up to the customers and recompense them with either BTC or Free GH/s with their new Hosted Mining Servers The customer is NOT always right! but… don’t Promise one thing and then LIE and LIE to them about when their product will arrive  and them you receiver you rig a year later.
Butterfly Labs has made money off lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and more lies. Just saying!

They would gain nothing giving free GH/s to their old customers because it is tought to get trust back again and probably no more money from old customers anyway
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 11:09:20 PM

They would gain nothing giving free GH/s to their old customers because it is tought to get trust back again and probably no more money from old customers anyway

True! Well lets hope for something Huh

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 06:46:29 PM

I promise NEVER to purchase anything Again from ButterFlylabs !!!

we need more promises !
Thanks

fiddelingones

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 06:51:17 PM

Count me in as well: I promise Never to buy anything Again from BFL!!

I going to wait for cheap  power effecient in-stock miners.

Im confident all these 3 conditions BFL never meets

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 01:02:24 AM

Count me in as well: I promise Never to buy anything Again from BFL!!

I going to wait for cheap  power effecient in-stock miners.

Im confident all these 3 conditions BFL never meets

I added a poll, Please vote again Smiley
Thanks

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 05:22:52 PM

Please vote Grin  Sad Cool Huh  Roll Eyes

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:10:31 PM

I promise NEVER to purchase anything Again from ButterFlylabs !!!

please keep on voting.
thanks  Cool

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:56:47 AM

jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 08:42:40 AM

dude, at this point you are just giving them attention

let it die

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

dude, at this point you are just giving them attention

let it die

Nope Smiley Not true :0) but hey you have a right you ur own opinions Smiley The more people know about BFL the faster they can die out!  Cool

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:44:19 AM

Keep talking fuckface.

wowow  Angry
Vote for the least reliable ASIC company?
Cointerra   - 5 (1.7%)
Kncminer   - 11 (3.7%)
Hashfast   - 10 (3.3%)
BUTTERFLY LABs   - 229 (76.3%)
Terrahash   - 15 (5%)
Avalon   - 30 (10%)
Please vote here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323857.msg3858382#msg3858382

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:38:38 PM

Heres BFL_Josh trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback  Cool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=63314

Also Here's Inaba trusted feedback link. Please give him a Trusted feedback as-well  Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

Aerykian

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:36:04 PM

By the way, let's give the newbies reading this thread and wondering what the hell's going on a little context. The author of the above snark, Inaba, is BFL's public relations guy. That should tell you all you need to know about the level of professionalism, integrity and good judgement of the key BFL personnel. But if you need a little more help, have a quick search around the forum (and the rest of the web) on 'Sonny Vleisides'. (That's not this guy, this one's Josh Zerlan. But hey google him too if you like)

Thanks for the heads up.  I've only briefly browsed the forums here, and even than I've heard of Josh.  Josh is right, it does offer publicity but I don't it's the kind of publicity they want.  As I'm about to make my first substantial purchase of mining equipment I had considered BFL but I'll shop elsewhere now.

I know of a few other manufacturers but if anyone has any suggestions on a reputable company with good communication and won't screw you over, please let me know.

PS - Thanks LittleD for the twitter follow!  Smiley
abacus

a clockwork miner

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:24:57 AM

I promised some months ago (2013).

Do I have to renew my promise?
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:41:07 PM

I promised some months ago (2013).

Do I have to renew my promise?

Yes you may Smiley but just don't do it again!!)

abacus

a clockwork miner

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:24:44 PM

I never did it!  Smiley

So, let's renew the promise for 2014:

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:31:17 PM

I never did it!  Smiley

So, let's renew the promise for 2014:

Sound good to me ~ heres 2014 Smiley please vote!

BuckNaked

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:47:21 PM

Back in November, I got Paypal to cough up for four undelivered 7 GH Jalapenos after a six month wait.  At that time they were $350.

Today (1 Feb 2014) 7 GH Jalapenos are going for $200 on ebay.  (Plus a 2% kickback in fleabay bucks, and another 1% from my credit card.)

So I figure I have made at least $600 by not buying from BFL, and I could now have those Jalapenos at about half the price.  If I wanted them.

I am definitely a satisfied non-customer, and I will be happy to make even more money in the future by not buying Monarchs or any other product from Bulls***tery Labs.

abacus

a clockwork miner

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:47:04 PM

Thanks for your feedback, I LOLed at:

I am definitely a satisfied non-customer
mysidia

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:09:05 AM

I finally have a slightly positive ROI from a 30GH/s asic miner... I ordered from BFL
in  Feb 2013, that was finally shipped to me near the end of October 2013.
I promise NEVER to purchase anything Again from ButterFlylabs !!

My ROI in BTC would have been 20x as much for the same dollars over the entire pre-order
waiting period, if I just bought the bloody coins directly from an exchange at the
BTC exchange prices that were prevalent during that same time.

BTC: 1FbuJxZCeJUqrP7EpUkgMKWAmAA1M8gUBd
LTC: LbvomgbwKnqk47mWzALCDEoV8ydjxYYYpF
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:09:07 AM

I finally have a slightly positive ROI from a 30GH/s asic miner... I ordered from BFL
in  Feb 2013, that was finally shipped to me near the end of October 2013.
I promise NEVER to purchase anything Again from ButterFlylabs !!

My ROI in BTC would have been 20x as much for the same dollars over the entire pre-order
waiting period, if I just bought the bloody coins directly from an exchange at the
BTC exchange prices that were prevalent during that same time.

:0) good to hear you learned ur lesson!

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:57:41 PM

well well well... More promises from your favorite Boy "JOSH/Inabobo000":

"Yes, and I'm working on getting additional benefits for those that paid $4k for the cards. I don't want to reveal any specifics yet, but we will hopefully be able to take care of the customers appropriately."

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/monarch-discussion/7946-2014-feb-18-monarch-discussion-7.html

Josh, what to do mean additional "benefits"... is this a joke... why do you keep on playing with people hard earned BTC/$$$... WoW..  this company is a JOKE! your going to be the next once filling for bankruptcy  Grin ....

People wake UP and STOP giving your hard earned BTC to this joke of a company.... Josh does a hole lot of traveling with your BTC and stay at nice expensive hotels with your BTC.

V4Vendettas

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:39:24 PM

I came so very close to handing money to BFL. Only thing that stopped me was when I rang them up and talked to them my gut just screamed no.

Hey gut thanks for that buddy. Now if you just acted up when i sent coins to gox  Cry

Well good luck with the BFL thing.

I honestly wouldn't know where to go to get good mining gear now days.

Also I promise.

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:32:14 PM

we are still excepting Promises Smiley please vote Smiley

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:37:46 PM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: