Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I promise NEVER to purchase anything Again from ButterFlylabs !!!
I promise!
I LOVE BFL (BestFriendsLie)
2014 ~ I promise

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} I promise NEVER to purchase anything Again from ButterFlylabs !!!  (Read 35802 times)
redtwitz

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 10:40:52 PM

Count me in: I promise Never to buy anything Again from BFL!!

With the difficulty rising as quickly as it is right now, buying any ASIC is a huge risk.

Assuming 30 % increment per adjustment, BFL would have to deliver their Monarchs in the first half of November or they become unprofitable. Even the most delusional BFL shill should know that this won't happen...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 02:03:48 AM

+1

I still have night mares of Dave telling me "2 more weeks"... I think that was a planned strategy.. If they would have told me in January that it would be more than a month, I would have asked for a refund, but I kept getting "2 more weeks". Ive waited this long, whats two more weeks, right? The whole thing just makes me sick and the potential profits that were lost are staggering... Those that weren't on the "favorite" list, (I think we all know who a few of them are) got totally screwed. Im surprised I haven't seen more "lets sue bfl" threads. Most of the ones i've seen don't seem to be serious. you would think that a class action suit is coming their way..

They will still get a lot of unsuspecting customers because they don't know the whole story, and even if they do, they will rationalize it as it not being as bad as it was. Maybe we should get donations and put together a anti-bfl campaign. Not defame them, but to just tell the truth..  That line, "honest Abe, we will deliver in October"  oh lord, all I can do is laugh now..

gnix72

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 03:24:51 PM

I still don't have my Jalepeno.  My KNC Jupiter I ordered a month ago is going to beat my Jalepeno I ordered almost 6 months ago.

F them and feed them beans, you don't keep doing business with people who screw you over.  BFL may not have violated any legal agreement, but they pissed off all of their future customers, which means no more business in the future.
fritzthecat

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 03:36:24 PM

I dont know, there recent deal sounds pretty good. Wink
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 08:31:49 PM

Angry Angry Angry
I promise Never to buy anything Again from BFL!! DO YOU  Huh

Lets see how many Promises we can get Huh

This is why I prefer to only deal with companies based within the EU as I find that those in the US mess around their customers too much (what about breaching customers privacy by complying with PRISM for info they store with those companies or scam artists like BFL?) and therefore untrustworthy.The way I see it is the more you regulate the less problems you will face (as there is less oppourtunity to scam people and those who resist regulation of any kind are just incompetent/rude)

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 01:01:02 PM

Why don't you sue them?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2013, 01:02:49 PM

Why don't you sue them?
how?

m3sSh3aD

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 08:56:56 AM

STILL advertising on these forums!

STOP THEM FROM BEING ALLOWED T ADVERTISE ON HERE FFS!
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 07:43:18 PM

Count me in: I promise Never to buy anything Again from BFL!!

With the difficulty rising as quickly as it is right now, buying any ASIC is a huge risk.

Assuming 30 % increment per adjustment, BFL would have to deliver their Monarchs in the first half of November or they become unprofitable. Even the most delusional BFL shill should know that this won't happen...

We need more promises'  Grin Cool

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 05:04:31 AM

Yes!  More promises!  Irrationality and empty threats are the lifeblood of Bitcointalk.  Without them, the forum would wither!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:27:54 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2013, 06:14:57 AM by flound1129

Yes!  More promises!  Irrationality and empty threats are the lifeblood of Bitcointalk.  Without them, the forum would wither!

Keep talking fuckface.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 05:42:35 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2013, 06:23:29 AM by Gyrsur

Yes!  More promises!  Irrationality and empty threats are the lifeblood of Bitcointalk.  Without them, the forum would wither!

go back to work, please!

below you can watch an example where it seems your processes within the company you worked for are not much optimised. the customer lost money! please optimizes your processes. you are the COO, right?

Those fuckheds send my first 1/3 MiniRig without putting my mail on shipping label and putting "999999999999999" as my phone number!
Parcel was held by Fedex on customs for more than 7 days as Fedex begged BFL for any of mine contact details.

EDIT: the forum user is rechable via PM and so your are able to get his identity to identify his order in your order system to fix the fault for delivery 2/3 and 3/3. that is what I would call serious business!

terrible! what is going on in the company you worked for, COO!?! same procedure here. hurry up!

"Guaranteed oversight by BFL. You too easily give them credit. Free GH is not a BFL customer satisfaction tactic. Some other poor mark who paid for 7 GH just got a 4.5 GH Jala"

I was just on the BLF forum and I guess got lucky.  Some guy paid for two 7 GH Jalapenos but got two 4.5 GH units. I will just thank the BTC gods that my Jala is working and hashing away.

Shallow

Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:35:43 AM

Why did you buy something in the first place?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 07:47:49 AM

Why did you buy something in the first place?

you don't know the history of ASIC's? BFL was the first which announced ASIC's. Guess they had a wet dream somehow and immediately decided to go with it public and collect investors money.

donch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Updated ironic image.

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 12:28:22 PM

Big Boy's Back.

"How are you justifying these as fair use?  They are clearly and unequivocally a copyright violation."
"I really want to know how you justify that under the fair use doctrine?  It does not conform to a single point of fair use."
Josh whining about people reusing his studio portrait shot on this forum. Can you copyright a copyright complaint? All Paypal refunds are final.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 03:01:35 PM

Yes!  More promises!  Irrationality and empty threats are the lifeblood of Bitcointalk.  Without them, the forum would wither!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you Josh. Thank you for missing so many deadlines. All my miners (that I wisely ordered from everyone else but you) are so much more profitable since you can't ship yours. THANKS!!! Keep up the good work. Think you'll finish shipping the old pre-orders by August, September, October?

Buy & Hold
m3sSh3aD

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 12:01:18 AM

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you Josh. Thank you for missing so many deadlines. All my miners (that I wisely ordered from everyone else but you) are so much more profitable since you can't ship yours. THANKS!!! Keep up the good work. Think you'll finish shipping the old pre-orders by August, September, October?

November 2014 maybe but the monarch is vaporware. The only thing josh can do is insult his own customers and pretty much everyone else. What kind of company as a person like this as the coo? There publicity man? A corrupt one, that's who!

Josh you fucking dirty cockroach, get here so I can squish you you parasite! I reckon we all chip in and get this cockroach squished. I might start a ' squash the cockroach' fund... Reckon it would only take a few $1000
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 04:05:43 AM

Keep talking fuckface.

m3sSh3aD

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:56:22 AM

Keep talking fuckface.

as I said, the lowest of low life scumbag cockroach! Do I have to keep saying it before people realise that this scum bag needs hanging with the Rothschild's & co!
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 07:10:30 AM

Anyone considering buying anything from these douchebags please take a look at their competition instead (people who are actually SHIPPING 2nd-gen ASICS now)

www.cointerra.com
www.kncminer.com

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: