Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose ico that is not a scam? i newbie many ask  (Read 512 times)
rickybtc (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

Hello guys... Wink

the development of the era, the more advanced technology and now ico many scam, I am here want to ask how to choose ico how?
please enlighten the teachers here
I need a lot of guidance
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Hello guys... Wink

the development of the era, the more advanced technology and now ico many scam, I am here want to ask how to choose ico how?
I need a lot of guidance
The profile of the team is one of the thing you need to consider, some developer do hide their identity.... Check medichain, its a good project by great developer
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

I think that it is worth looking at the project itself, what this company wants to do. The second is to look at the developers. Just look at the amount of money that this company wants to raise during the conduct of the ICO, the amount of money on the bounty company.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rickybtc (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

Verry good information
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

Just do some research. Ex, you must check their team and make sure they're legit. Some ico using fake profile so be carefull. Usually if they're using real team, then its legit.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:13:24 AM
Merited by joelsamuya (1)

Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance

Check the people behind the project if they are real people and they are experts in what they do, you  need an account on linked because majority of these developers do have an account there, also check their roadmap and do a research if they can really implement on what's on it.
rickybtc (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

ready, your idea is good i like
Sergey190785

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

It's really not easy to choose a worthy ISO. If you are a beginner and want to choose ISO for yourself, then first of all read the road map and white paper. Also not a little significant, what the company does ... and believe this is not all that you need to know about the company. It is necessary to get acquainted with this field long and diligently. By trial and error, in the presence of analytical

xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

its not easy these days but we have to say the same answer every time. do your research. read the whitepaper, if the team is known see if they can have done previous things.
and sometimes you need a bit of luck

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance
My friend I cant denied that to choose ICO is not an easy way but we have many basis and that is the Profile of their Team,Platform,Roadmap and Whitepaper.This things really can help you because a lot of ideas and function of their ICO will reflect on how they visualize the information to make us satisfied.We have a lot of time to get research and make positive at all the time so that it could reflect to positive succession.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance
Yes nowdays people are lost for invest their money on scam project because we are not research any project before invest.First you read carefully whaitepaper &roadmap  than try to know their team member or sponsor.I think project depends on hardworking for team member and their sponsor.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
rickybtc (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

Thankss a lot my friends
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance
Firstly you must read their whitepaper and check its technology that based on to which kind of project. Another key point needed to be concerned is the roadmap of the project and the team behind it. Except that the ICO chosen should bring a unique innovation or technique to the cryptocurrency world.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

Once you find an interesting ICO, do not bother yourself much about all the technical details, the website should give you a summary of what the project is all about and you will know if it is worth pushing on or not.

The most important thing is to dig everything about the team, their past experience and the possibility of being able to work and deliver. Also, do not invest in empty promises, check out if there is a product already. Afterwards, you can now check out the whitepaper, roadmap and make your decision.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

Just do some research. Ex, you must check their team and make sure they're legit. Some ico using fake profile so be carefull. Usually if they're using real team, then its legit.

I'd also recommend reading the thousands of the ICO guides found here, and in general, just learning before actually investing.
rickybtc (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

Okey okey guyss thanksssss
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance
just check the information you need as bounty participant, think as a person, as an investor, not just a participant to their bounty program. read their platform or their whitepaper, to have major details like the team who runs the project, and also check their background.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

Even though it is difficult to differentiate between genuine and scam ICOs in the initial phase, still there are some techniques/criteria to find out the intentions of the ICO management.

* Identity - If you know or have the public information along with videos of public appearance of the person who involved in the ICO then it is a good sign.

* Discussion - If the senior management is ready to discuss with you over a video call then again it is a good sign, you can even ask for the permission of recording the video call and if the person permits then again another good sign.

* Past Projects - If the identity of the management is public then you will be able to take the look on the past projects/performance of the people involved in it.

These are some basic parameters to consider any ICO even for the initial research purpose. In investment, one should go for the deep research.
AlisA330

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

With the intention of newbies to invest in ICO projects, it is best to target icodrops.com and icobench.com,
where you should select the projects with the highest rating. This will reduce the likelihood of investing in fraudulent ICO.
NewbieCollector

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

hello:) seen quite a few comments down there. The advice given is great.
Look at the soft/low caps, WP, a technology side and an advisors' parts of the project. They are the signs the project is not a scam!
just had bad experience in trapping myself in one of them lately. the one's called Vechain. The ICO is over, but there’s still no working blockchain in place, and at GitHub there’s also nothing. They basically look like a scam. Now I've switched to VLB one. The guys looking promising to me as their team is advised by IBM and QIWI, the soft/hard caps are great as well as their WP. no doubt, there are much more examples out there, just shared mine,
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: