Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose ico that is not a scam? i newbie many ask  (Read 512 times)
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:32:34 PM

you don't have to make decisions right away especially if you are just a beginner to PICK Initial Coin offering that is Not scam, you should or must know the Background of the Projects team, on how will you prove that They are Really Trusted, what to do? do some research about it especially to the Coin you wanted to Invest in. Read Whitepaper Read articles regarding to it and prove that all you have read is legit and accurate. Try to check, read and review about VLB. Their first presale was conducted on dec 2017 and was postponed because the cap was high but the good thing is, the team of VLB, refunded all the money they have collected to their investors, what A great assurance that VLB team is Trusted. if you want to learn more do some research about it but if you want to invest don't be late on their presale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiwanangeri

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:19:35 AM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.

*** YOU WANT TO GET FREE 20,000.00 MOZ TOKENS? PLEASE JOIN OUR GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/216701385546453/ ***
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

Look for ICO that are detailed in planning and has a good team comprising of developer and business people. Another factor you must also consider is the proposed amount to be raised. Is it realistic that such amount can be raised and does the project require the amount they are asking for.

bitcahunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

You should read a whitepaper.
Read about team. You should figure out who they are.
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

the development of the era, the more advanced technology and now ico many scam, I am here want to ask how to choose ico how?
please enlighten the teachers here
I need a lot of guidance
the most important of these jobs is that we need to read and understand what the purpose of the project is, the most important on the website and whitepaper of the project.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

Hello guys... Wink

the development of the era, the more advanced technology and now ico many scam, I am here want to ask how to choose ico how?
I need a lot of guidance
The profile of the team is one of the thing you need to consider, some developer do hide their identity.... Check medichain, its a good project by great developer

can be added also to see his bounty manager, usually a good bounty manager will not accept the indiscriminate project that will be held, because the reputation is also influenced for the way forward.
makototachibana

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

The basis for me to determine if it is good or not is its volume. Because if it has a low volume then there's only few people who patronize it and the sell & buy orders is tenuous. Next is its voltality because the less voltality the less profit you'll get. Yet, the background of that coin when it was an ICO before.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:19:36 PM

Nobody will give you100% working instructions because they do not exist. You can only come to final decision by learning, reading, asking and comparing. This must be youe effort and your responsibility!

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

No one is immune from the choice of the ICO scam. You should carefully look at the campaign website, the project team. It is possible to ask questions to consultants and look for the previous experience of the team
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

Someone told me that 90% of ICOs are only concerned about themselves and turns into scam in the end. You can't really predict if an ICO will turn into a scam eventually but you can take some precautions to identify what ICO is a good investment. First thing to do is to check their whitepaper, for you to know their goals in the long term and everything about the project such as the team behind it. Be sure to check their website too. If you think that its a bit crappy then its time to move on to the next project.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

Look for ICO that are detailed in planning and has a good team comprising of developer and business people. Another factor you must also consider is the proposed amount to be raised. Is it realistic that such amount can be raised and does the project require the amount they are asking for.

I am quite agree with you. Look in to whitepaper to see the project detail, check all the team background, and calculate if it has realistic cap. But i want to add one thing which is you need to see the partner of their project.

For all of these matters, right now, VLB seems a good choice. Whitepaper check, team check, cap check, partnership check. Considering that, i believe it is a great project with big potential in the market as an utility token, so i decided to choose VLB over others.
NikoLove

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

Hi All!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048215.0
it's online platform of gold mining company on Ethereum blockchain
All Tokens Golden Resource have an physical gold in real world.
1 000 GDR = 1 ounce gold
GDR - Coin by backed gold reserves of three gold deposits:
Lysogorsky deposit,Seybinsky deposit,Kuturchinsky square
Bounty campaign 19 weeks 02/03/2018-12/06/2018 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048054.0

Join!

Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

In my opinion after commenting on similar topics and analyzing the current market, there are  that come with some basic principles of a quality ICO:

- Quality in project and Whitepaper.
- Determination and flexibility of the team.
- Clarity and commitment.

Even with these qualities, we are still subject to scam, it is relative and almost impossible to say with 100% certainty whether any part is a scam or not.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:18:16 PM

If you want to be safe I think one of the great things I read on this thread was to check and see if the people on the project are real. Just that alone can help so much, if people are scamming more than likely they are trying to hide their identity. Here is a project not even at ICO yet tackling making crypto mainstream, but with people are are normal and real lol.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

Read more feedback on any project or platform. Just look at the reviews of reputable analysts if you can find.Read whitepapers better and properly.In general, it is very difficult to identify charlatans in our time. So always think about the fact that you can lose a little cache))
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance
The profile of the team is one of the thing you need to consider, some developer do hide their identity.... Check medichain, its a good project by great developer

Like this guy said and, to no surprise, I would suggest checking out Thrive. It's a solid project with a good team.  Grin

There are many, MANY good projects. Use the insights given here, it'll mostly lead you to good but remember, this is a new market full of volatility and no one can give you guaranteed profits. If someone is guaranteeing profit, it's most likely a scam, stay away for your own good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: