Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ovato: The Perfect Digital Currency - Rewards, Earns, and Gives Back  (Read 4169 times)
ovato (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

How Does Ovato Work?

Ovato will reward users for everyday purchases. You can check the Ovato for daily deals from international retailers and local merchants. Merchants can benefit by marketing directly to users, while consumers can benefit by paying lower prices for products and services.

For more information, visit the website

Check out the new Bitovation Sizzle.  Ovato has it's own killer Travel site!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_lAxNcqBDs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adam961

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:29:01 AM

The success of ico and the project as a whole depends on the team, and here it seems to be strong enough, so I think the ovato project will be implemented in the best way. Good luck
Leonardaz

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:50:22 AM

Could you tell me if the exchange platform is launched around the world at once, or only in certain cities and countries?
Bogdashku

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:56:50 AM

Could you tell me if the exchange platform is launched around the world at once, or only in certain cities and countries?
I think the platform will be available immediately around the world, another question is that in some regions there may not be enough users.
GlantTrof

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:30:31 AM

I have read the WP and some articles about your project. It looks interesting.What will increase the price of your token?
Hello. Ovato looks very interested and promising project. i hope i this successful goes up.It is not a big secret that price is growing in cryptocurrencies because of limit amount of tokens! This inevitably increase price!
Kvitkin

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:51:50 AM

I have read the WP and some articles about your project. It looks interesting.What will increase the price of your token?
Hello. Ovato looks very interested and promising project. i hope i this successful goes up.It is not a big secret that price is growing in cryptocurrencies because of limit amount of tokens! This inevitably increase price!
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
GlantTrof

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:56:11 AM

I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Yeah, seems like that. At least i am gonna use it:) And my friends. So tokens from this project is 100% will worth it, imho. It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
Kvitkin

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:01:33 AM

Yeah, seems like that. At least i am gonna use it:) And my friends. So tokens from this project is 100% will worth it, imho. It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
I understand that the project is aimed at creating a fair, transparent and secure cryptocurrency community as it is the only way to ensure the futher development of cryptocurrency market and attract new people.
Levforov

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:19:35 AM

Hello to all.
I decide to support your project because I like idea cryptocurrencies. Because in my opinion this is the next stage of crypto World.
Dyatnyae

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:53:30 AM

How will the token distribution be distributed among the participants? On which exchanger can I sell my coins after I receive it? I want to see development this this project  Smiley

Mosienkop

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:32:51 AM

I have question for founders. Do you have some big investors in your sleeve? If it is not a secret:) It is now important to have some big whales just for good start of ICO!
I think a project like Ovato should have a couple of big investors. this will add credibility to the project  Cheesy
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:03:21 PM

it must be a promising project. Cashback from purchases is a fairly common topic at the moment. It just turns out that I will need to use the Owato coin, won't I?
Doublescripts

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:07:34 PM

it must be a promising project. Cashback from purchases is a fairly common topic at the moment. It just turns out that I will need to use the Owato coin, won't I?
yes, that's right. You can receive rewards not only for daily purchases, but also simply for participation. Read the information in more detail on the website, and everything will become clear to you.
Alaa

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:11:28 PM

yes, that's right. You can receive rewards not only for daily purchases, but also simply for participation. Read the information in more detail on the website, and everything will become clear to you.
yes, you are probably right. By the way, I found out that with the Ovato community I can keep abreast of even daily transactions from traders at both the national and local levels. Do you think this is good?
Doublescripts

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:15:18 PM

yes, you are probably right. By the way, I found out that with the Ovato community I can keep abreast of even daily transactions from traders at both the national and local levels. Do you think this is good?
yes, of course. Merchants simply give you the ability to transparency and track your transactions. All this happens thanks to the blockchain. Consider it capturing the attention of your audience with its benefits.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:19:31 PM

friends, also pay attention to the fact that now sellers will be able to save their time by sending their goods directly to us, consumers. For consumers, this is also a kind of benefit, since they can communicate with sellers without intermediaries.
Doublescripts

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:23:07 PM

friends, also pay attention to the fact that now sellers will be able to save their time by sending their goods directly to us, consumers. For consumers, this is also a kind of benefit, since they can communicate with sellers without intermediaries.
I come to the conclusion that this project is not only promising, but will also solve some problems of interaction between sellers and consumers in the market. Do you think I'm right? Or are there any other problems? Huh
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:27:07 PM

I come to the conclusion that this project is not only promising, but will also solve some problems of interaction between sellers and consumers in the market. Do you think I'm right? Or are there any other problems? Huh
it’s not even a matter of interaction, but a new type of marketing - digital, not traditional. You must admit that many people spend more and more time on the Internet, and digital marketing, of course, has a place to be.
Doublescripts

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:31:17 PM

it’s not even a matter of interaction, but a new type of marketing - digital, not traditional. You must admit that many people spend more and more time on the Internet, and digital marketing, of course, has a place to be.
in principle, yes, you are right. But in digital marketing it is much more difficult to find an approach to consumers, since all interaction takes place through eye contact. What to do in such cases?
Alaa

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:35:29 PM

let me mention Influencer Marketing, which is the strategy with the greatest potential and impact. Unfortunately, I can’t tell more than that, since I actually have little information.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: