Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIRDROP | MASTERNODE | X11 | LOW PREMINE | IDAPAY for innovation!  (Read 8831 times)
monchico

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

Hello,

I can do the Spanish translation.
I'll be waiting ur answer.

PS: Waiting for the wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

hash4life will reopen upon new wallet

hello and the pending coins will be credited
jcgp0

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

If you remove the link for the wallet is fair that mining to be stopped for all.
Crazy Horse

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:56:52 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 05:30:05 PM by Crazy Horse

Hi,

At the moment all the developers are working to solve some problems that occurred during the first launch, they have already identified the causes of the problem and soon IDA PAY will be launched and then it will be possible to download the wallet.
We are sorry for the inconvenience created to many of you, but surely all this will be resolved for the best, all you need is a little patience and trust.
Thanks for comprehension !

This is just to remind everyone how we will proceed after the small hiccup of yesterday related to the launch of IDA PAY. Thanks for comprehension !

> February 28th, 2018: Beta testing with pool.
> March 1st, 2018 14:00 UTC: Start of the chain.
> March 2nd, 2018 08:00-16:00 UTC: Payout of all bounties.
> March 3rd, 2018 08:00 UTC: Announcement of additional bounties and projects to come.

If you want you can freely join the official IDA PAY chat on DISCORD just click on the invitation link below:

IDA PAY Official DISCORD Group Invite Link: https://discord.gg/XgPWEnu

Thank you !

IDA PAY Team !
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

3 x D3 machines reserved for mining :-)
waiting for the pool

Regards.

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

not sure how i feel about another ASIC mineable altcoin... also, you are outsourcing pretty much everything for bounties, website, pools, explorer, marketing, setup documentation, ... what are you doing yourselves?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Crazy Horse

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:37:52 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 05:30:30 PM by Crazy Horse

not sure how i feel about another ASIC mineable altcoin... also, you are outsourcing pretty much everything for bounties, website, pools, explorer, marketing, setup documentation, ... what are you doing yourselves?

Hi "NoxX",

On my part and with regard to my skills and duties i can tell you that:

- 100% COMPLETED - All customized IDA PAY logos, some of which also include custom QR-Code are completed including those for Dealers and is ready;
- 100% COMPLETED - All the custom graphics part of the IDA PAY wallet has been completed and is ready;
- 80% COMPLETED - All the part related to the custom IDA PAY graphics for the most used social channels are being completed (very little is missing) and by the end of this week they will all be completed and ready;
- 60% COMPLETED - All the part related to the custom IDA PAY graphics relative to the banners of the most used measures for advertising campaigns are being completed (very little is missing) and by the end of this week
                               they will all be completed and ready;
- 40% COMPLETED  - All the part related to the IDA PAY website is being completed (there is not much) and by the end of this week or at most of next week it will be completed and ready;

And as already said in the previous post now you just have to have another bit of patience and wait for the developers to complete the work and believe that they are all working incessantly giving the best that you can as well as myself for what are my tasks.

IDA PAY is continuously and actively developed and already has a good community that follows it, we hope to have you on board with us.

I almost forgot, i'm interested in IDA PAY not only for the bounty (normally you work to have something in return), but because for many years i follow the cryptocurrencies (not just mining) and especially because having had the opportunity to talk with the developers and i am convinced that IDA PAY is really an excellent project and then because as i said before the community surrounding IDA PAY is in continuous and constant growth.

I hope i have answered your questions, for what i can.

If you want to have a quicker and more direct contact with the IDA PAY Developers and with all the IDA PAY Team you just need to join our group on DISCORD, you can access it with the invitation below, if you want.

Thanks for your interest on IDA PAY !

IDA PAY Team !
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:29:01 AM

all the coin that was found will remain on the purse? And then it hangs in unconfirmed?
mbs32

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:35:52 AM

IDA PAY

We are glad to introduce our latest addition to the altcoin community, after months of work we have brought together an exciting new coin which supports PoW and PoS. We are eager to bring new features that will not only profit our community but will bring innovation to the ecosystem.

Specifications:

Max coins: 21 000 000
Coinbase maturity: 15 blocks
Target block time: 2.5 minutes
Difficulty retarget: 10 blocks
Premine: 2%

PoW algorithm: X11
Masternode collateral: 1500 IDA
Collateral confirmations: 30 blocks
Block rewards: 18 IDA
Reward diminishes by 30% every 100,000 blocks.

PoW/PoS Masternodes reward structure:

Block / TimePoW (%)   PoS (%)
0 - 3,000 / 25/02 - 02/037030
3,001 - 10,000 / 02/03 - 14/03         4060
10,001 - 50,000 / 14/03 - 05/063070
50,001 - upwards2080

Masternodes and miners:

Masternodes are a very important part of the network, they provide core services for a privacy coin as are anonymization and decentralized governance. Furthermore, they bring a very much needed voting system to the ecosystem. Simultaneously, mining is imperative to be able to achieve network stability and bring initial interest to our project. As you can see above, although we will not completely phase out PoW; at a certain point in time, Masternodes will become the backbone of our blockchain.

Voting system:

From day 1, we will be using the integrated governance proposal and voting system as we believe it is important to have the community involved in all of our projects, in the most official and democratic way possible. We plan on creating a platform where proposals will be submitted and discussed among the community, an easy to use system will then be used for voting. This is a feature that is already integrated in our blockchain, it will not require any additional work to deploy. All of our budget spending will have to go through the respective process, from proposal to voting, with all the discussion and debate this will bring to the table.

R&D

We have been in discussions with other altcoin developers and are analyzing the feasibility of an inter-blockchain integrated trade system. Our main requirement and the main objective of our R&D project would be an easy to integrate module which will accomplish this task with minimal parameterization. The most common use case would be exchanging your coins A to coins B, without going through an exchange but done at a price that would have been established by the two parties and communities. This will be our initial R&D project.

We are also open to any ideas you might want to contribute, as this is the main reason behind our project. We believe the whole crypto-community should benefit from our different R&D projects.

Roadmap

2018 Q12018 Q22018 Q32018 Q42019 Q1
Initial developmentExchange 2 and 3Addition of team members for R&DMerchant additionInter-blockchain trading on 10 altcoins
Deployment and releaseAndroid walletDevelopment of initial R&D projectDeployment of project to other coins
Exchange 1Proof of concept of initial R&D projectInitial testing of R&D projectIOS wallet
Beginning of proposal system
Initial development

BOUNTIES

Website designer: 2 MNs

ANN translations (10 languages): 200 IDA
Mining pools: 1st: 800 IDA
2nd: 500 IDA
3rd: 300 IDA
4th: 100 IDA

Block explorer: 1 MN

Marketing plan: 1000 IDA

Masternode setup documentation: 500 IDA

AIRDROP

Between February 25th and March 2nd, every member of Discord group will receive 15 IDA.
For every referenced member that joins the Discord, the referencer will receive 10 IDA.
Every follower on twitter will receive 10 IDA.

Social Networks

Follow us on twitter: @idacrypto https://twitter.com/idacrypto

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/zfRNTZS

The wallet will be available for download on February 26th 2018, at 08:00AM UTC.

I reserv portuguese translation!
Crazy Horse

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:36:53 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 05:30:58 PM by Crazy Horse

all the coin that was found will remain on the purse? And then it hangs in unconfirmed?

Hi, "Hadji"

At the moment all the developers are working to solve some problems that occurred during the first launch, they have already identified the causes of the problem and soon IDA PAY will be launched and then it will be possible to download the wallet.
We are sorry for the inconvenience created to many of you, but surely all this will be resolved for the best, all you need is a little patience and trust.
Thanks for comprehension !

This is just to remind everyone how we will proceed after the small hiccup of yesterday related to the launch of IDA PAY. Thanks for comprehension !

> February 28th, 2018: Beta testing with pool.
> March 1st, 2018 14:00 UTC: Start of the chain.
> March 2nd, 2018 08:00-16:00 UTC: Payout of all bounties.
> March 3rd, 2018 08:00 UTC: Announcement of additional bounties and projects to come.

If you want you can freely join the official IDA PAY chat on DISCORD just click on the invitation link below:

Thank you !

IDA PAY Team !
Crazy Horse

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:51:39 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 05:31:11 PM by Crazy Horse

Hi "mbs32" and thank you for your interest in IDA PAY !

If you want to have a quicker and more direct contact with the IDA PAY Developers and with all the IDA PAY Team you just need to join our group on DISCORD, you can access it with the invitation below, if you want.

IDA PAY Team !
Hadji

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

yes but you still have not answered the question, the coins that have already been extracted will remain on the purse or not?
In general, a good project, so to speak, "fresh blood" in the arena. We follow, we believe.
Bonuses from joining to the tweeter and discord conditions will then?
Hadji

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

Ukrainian and Polish translation reserve!
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

can I have some numbers, ROIs, from the masternodes?
I am interested to run one

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
hanter69

Activity: 349

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

when will the wallet appear?
Crazy Horse

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:49:34 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 05:31:30 PM by Crazy Horse

yes but you still have not answered the question, the coins that have already been extracted will remain on the purse or not?
In general, a good project, so to speak, "fresh blood" in the arena. We follow, we believe.
Bonuses from joining to the tweeter and discord conditions will then?

Hi, "Hadji",

Hi,  i think all the mined coins will be reset and that will start from scratch, given the small problem that occurred yesterday during the first launch of IDA PAY, but this is only my opinion but as soon as i know more i will inform  immediately.

I hope i have answered you completely !

Thank you !

IDA PAY Team !
Terrier

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

Reserved for https://bulwarkpool.com
Crazy Horse

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:01:19 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 05:31:48 PM by Crazy Horse

can I have some numbers, ROIs, from the masternodes?
I am interested to run one

Hi "big_daddy",

For ROI of IDA PAY MasterNode (MN), you have to wait for IDA PAY to be listed on the exchanges, and then it will also depend on how many MasterNodes (MN) there will be.

Making predictions now would not be serious at this moment.

PoW/PoS Masternodes reward structure:

Block / Time                                       PoW (%)          PoS (%)

0 - 3,000 / 25/02 - 02/03                      70                    30

3,001 - 10,000 / 02/03 - 14/03              40                    60

10,001 - 50,000 / 14/03 - 05/06            30                    70

50,001 - upwards                                  20                    80

To have a MasterNode (MN) is required to own 1500 IDA coins.

IDA PAY Team !
Crazy Horse

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:10:56 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 05:32:14 PM by Crazy Horse

when will the wallet appear?

Hi, "hanter69",

This is just to remind:

February 28th, 2018: Beta testing with pool.
March 1st, 2018 14:00 UTC: Start of the chain.
March 2nd, 2018 08:00-16:00 UTC: Payout of all bounties.
March 3rd, 2018 08:00 UTC: Announcement of additional bounties and projects to come.

IDA PAY Team !
Crazy Horse

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:29:30 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 05:32:26 PM by Crazy Horse

Hi "Terrier",

IDA PAY Team !
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: